Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:25 pm
Dantes_river
User Image
{hi there~}

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:04 pm
User Image
..: Šhēįk :..

"It will be if we can't snap him back into non-homocidal maniac Shayde," Sheik mumbled in response. "I can use my lyre to make light magic dance around the house for a while. It's not much, but my reflexes aren't exactly as fast right now so it'd be easier to protect the guys with my lyre and Trevor can keep me away from the dark. Light magic is my strongest talent other than time and being a ninja assassin."

User Image
..: Håÿdęń “Hādėß” :..

"Just a side thought," Hayden muttered before slamming both his feet into Shayde's bedroom door and knocking it down. "Hey, Skylar. Move over here now!" He let a bright blue fire erupt from his hand and tossed it into the room making a hiss come from Shayde who literally jumped into the darkest corner of the room while avoiding putting much weight on his injured leg, the firelight reflecting in his eyes.

User Image
..: Śhåÿdé “Šhâdøwhęãrt” :..

"Damnit! Of course you'd find a way to sneak in here, Runealis Sareila. Unfortunately, I don't have time to play with your stupid little light. I've got things to do, people to kill and secrets to keep," Shayde growled lowly while flicking out several knives relatively easily. He chunked a few of them at Hades only to shoot a dark glare at the girls. "Ah~ It's the Three Musketeers all over again. Sareila plays as Porthos aka the Distraction as the ladies play as the other two whose names escape my mind due to never really paying attention to get him. Unfair, but well played."

User Image
..: Łüçíåñ “Łúčìūß” :..

Lulu smiled lightly only to let his foot shift into the lycan self and break a skeletal hand off his ankle. "Ow... It feels like my leg's in a state that would be considered frozen yet burns like Hell," he muttered lightly.

User Image
..: The Shadow Ephraim :..

"Do whatever you gotta do. I'm getting Maso out of the shadows," Ephraim muttered in response only to slide into the floor.

User Image
.: Trevor “Time” Shadowfang :.

User Image

"Such a pain. Be my guest, Sheik, but don't stress yourself trying to stay awake," Trevor muttered in response only to grimace at the sight of skeleton hands climbing out of the walls, ceiling and floor. "I think he knows that we know about his guardians..."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:11 pm
Krystina gave a frown as she looked at her brother, he was still half asleep. "sky! Get your a** over here!" she huffed, smiling to herself when her brother reluctantly heeved himself up off the bed and walked over to his sister.
"Stina... Don't yell..." he whined and rubbed his eyes again.
"she had to get You moving, Angelōs." truth murmured as she turned lightly to Sky and gave him a small something to wake him up. "we may need your help with this."

Lana let out a small sigh and shook her head. "I'm staying with you." she sigh, crossing her arms

"and I was supposed to as well.." lianna murmured as she fluttered over him, a soft smile on her face.

Kansei gave a low growl as she attacked a few of the skeletons coming at them, smiling when she saw a flaming dagger hit one. rissa!
Rissa gave a small smile as she slipped in, holding a few more flaming daggers in her hands. "hey. Glad I made it safely" she chuckled and then flopped into the counter. "I have an update in things for yas  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image
..: Šhēįk :..

"I'll try not pushing myself too hard. I never said you could run off. I like having you by my side. Besides, I'm sure Trevvy could use the help in defending me since he can't exactly use much other than magic and his feet since he's holding me," Sheik smiled lightly before letting his lyre appear in his hands and starting to gently strum a tune over the strings. As he played, little lights started forming around the hallway.

User Image
..: Håÿdęń “Hādėß” :..

"Get Sky focused and I'm gonna try snapping Shayde back to normal," Hayden sniffed as the faerie fire split into mutiple flames and scattered across the room. He chunked a few knives from his own arsenal at Shayde only for the other to make his own shadow move in front of him to suck up the knives only to hiss something in a dark tongue when Hades pressed a button he'd been holding in his hand and making a flash go through the room completely dissipating the darkness except for a dark purple flame-like entity surrounding Shayde, the knives cutting through Shayde's arms and his hip. Hades had moved forward, the light seeming to have no effects on his movements at all.

User Image
..: Śhåÿdé “Šhâdøwhęãrt” :..

"Cheap tricks like that will only last so long," Shayde growled while dodging Hades several times, his pace still rather fast although he was putting most of his weight on his uninjured and trying to avoid the light as best as he could. One of the grim reaper looking skeletons stepped between Shayde and Hades, it's scythe clashing against Hades' sword he'd summoned rather quickly. A second skeleton lightly brushed it's boney fingers over Sky's shoulder as if it were trying to get him to follow it only for Ephraim and Maso to slide out of the wall, Ephraim's foot connecting to where it's torso would be and making it crash into the wall.

User Image
..: Wátârì “Måßø” :..

"C-c-c-can we g-go t-t-to the b-b-b-beach tod-today?" Maso stuttered after taking in several deep breaths of air. It was partially a joke, but also a serious question since he was covered in snowflakes. This however got a tsk sound from Shayde.

User Image
..: The Shadow Ephraim :..

"Damn. He's changed the paths so much I can't tell where I'm gonna pop up in the house anymore," Ephraim sniffed before jumping out of the way of a scythe with Maso still held closely to his chest. "Sky, ladies, Hades, don't let those skeletons touch skin. I barely avoided one in the Shadow Roads and well let's just say they're deadly to any living thing that isn't from the dark realm." He pointed at a dark grey mark on Maso's arm before starting down the hall to where Trevor and Kana was.

User Image
..: Łüçíåñ “Łúčìūß” :..

"Rissa? Nice to hear your voice. What's the update?" Lulu asked while letting the light in his hand flicker through the bathroom again.

User Image
.: Trevor “Time” Shadowfang :.

User Image

"That's why I said “such a pain”. I do better when I can use my knives and wires," Trevor sighed lightly while moving Sheik away from the skeletal beings, his gaze shifting out a window. "Looks like Shayde's taking extra precaution and having his skeletons drag Krystina's house into the shadows. Difficult, but possible. I hope they snap him back soon or we're all gonna be dead. Hey, Effy. Nice to see you got Watari back."

"Wasn't easy. He almost inhaled. Shayde was having a skeleton try to get Sky to follow 'im out of the house. The house won't be taken into the shadows if Sky's still in the house," Ephraim muttered in response while using a finger to slide his mask back down. He let a salmon pink moth come out of the wall and go over the grey patch on Maso's arm returning it to the coloration of his skin before it burst into flames.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:32 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:12 pm
Krystina let out a long sigh as she turned to her brother, muttering to him in Latin. "Skylar, i opus vobis ad vigilaveris nunc. securus rerum ac nunc eget elit." she sighed, brushing his hair from his face.
"HM? o ... paenitet soror ... i iustus non somnum etiam bene ....." sky muttered as he rubbed his eyes.
"sky, stay with us?" truth asked softly, her eyes shimmering. "i have a bad feeling..." she mumbled, giving a tiny sigh as she pulled a knife out and got ready to throw it if it was needed.

Kana let out a long sigh as she looked at Sheik, giving him a gentle kiss. "i told you, im not going anywhere." she grinned, letting out a tiny sigh as she had to lean on the wall. "besides, i'm still too tired to move too much..." she mumbled.

"well, Trevvy has some idea of what Shadowheart is...." Rissa muttered as she made a few more faerie fires, repeating everything Trevor had said about what Shadowheart might be.. "so Hades is trying to fight him off with Stina and Truth." she sighed,
Kansei gavee a small growl as she listened to Rissa's explanation, her ears flat against her head. doesn't' sound good...

{translations:
Skylar, i need you to wake up now. things aren't safe right now and you need to focus.
hm? oh... sorry sister... i just didn't sleep too well.....}  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:46 pm
Sheik gently kissed Kana back when she kissed him, his fingers faltering for a split second at the distraction. "Just be careful. I might get pissed at Shadowheart if you get hurt," he responded in a light hum, his voice seeming to just flow with the music coming from his lyre properly.
"Sorry, Shadowheart," Hayden muttered softly, a wire seeming to appear from nowhere with a double-edged knife attached at the end swinging down behind Shayde and hitting him in the back. Hades made a slight tug on a wire to his right making the wires tighten themselves around the darker male and restricting his movements to a smaller area so he couldn't exactly dodge as easily as before.
Shayde had grown eerily quiet as he seemed to take in how bad the situation had just gotten on his side, his body had several cuts alongside the now constant throbbing from his hip and the edges of his vision getting red. “Damn other me had to go and get injured. This was just bad timing on my part. I can't lose. No... I won't lose, but... What to do? What to do?” he thought sourly while shifting his gaze carefully around the room in a once-over. A dark smile slid into place on his face as one of the skeleton creatures slid out of the floor behind him, a few others sliding out of the walls around the group. "Skylar, if you'd like to come with me I suggest saying so now," he stated sharply, his gaze having stopped on Hades yet again, who seemed to catch on to his plan and flick out several knives aimed at each of the skeletons. One blade whizzed past Shayde's face, letting a thin line of blood start welling up on his cheekbone, and hitting the skeleton behind Shayde in the eye socket. An unsettling shriek came from the skeleton making several boney hands start reaching out of the shadows outside of the house.
"Wh-what w-was tha-that?" Maso asked in a low voice while glancing behind Ephraim at where that freakish shriek came from.
"Don't know, but I think it might be those skeleton things calling for back-up," Ephraim responded as he set Maso on his feet and flexed his hands. "Let us hope that I can drag those things back where they came from. Tell Rissa I'll see her soon if I don't come back within ten minutes." He slid up his mask with one hand and pulled open a window with the other before simply sliding out the window, flicking out his odd three-knived weapons on his way out. When his foot hit a patch of darkness, he seemed to start melting into it and the skeleton creatures coming from outside seemed to be dragged down into the darkness with him.
"I thought those things were just superstition like the boogeyman. Y'know as little scary stories you'd tell children to get them to behave... Older members of my clan mentioned them once or twice, but said they were extinct. It doesn't sound good at all like that shriek sound a moment ago. So we just wait to see the outcome of Hades, Krystina and Truth's fight against Shayde?" Lulu murmured with a slight frown, his hearing tuning into the different areas of the house.
"Effy! Damnit. Watari, get your limbs warmed up quickly or else you're dead meat again," Trevor growled lowly while snatching Kana towards him with his foot, a skeletal hand barely missing her.
"Tr-trying," Maso grumbled while flexing his hands only to quickly catch Kana when Trevor pushed her towards him. "Sorry. He's getting back into the groove of being weird like us." He scooped her up in his arms although he was still freezing only to do a spin-kick on a skeleton to keep it away and avoiding a hand reaching up out of the floor. "Play a song that normally keeps the dead away. You get rid of the skeletons, we don't have as big of a problem." The playing from Sheik's lyre changed into something that sounded as if it would be played by the fey folk in a cemetery which seemed to make the dancing musical note lights change into a bunch of sprite looking things flying around quickly, the skeleton's numbers seeming to decline quite a bit and making the three males smile.
"The Haunting Melody of the Elves," the trio snickered in unison.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:02 pm
Kana gave a small smirk, rolling her eyes a bit. "interesting song. glad it got rid of them though."

Krystina let out an annoyed sigh as she held her brother's hand, keeping him from going to Shayde.
Truth gave a small frown as she watched them, still holding her knife tightly.
Skylar had a small pout on his face, he wanted to go over to Shayde and help him... but his sister was keeping him there....why were they even fighting? things seemed off..... what was going on? he looked to his sister for some explanation, the only thing he got was an apologetic look

"i guess so...." rissa nodded lightly, pulling a hand through her hair. "i'm hoping no one dies...." she sighed, a worried pout on her face.
Kansei let out a low growl as she listened to things around her, not liking the eerie calm.

"this...doesn't feel right.... where did all the skellys go?" lianna whispered, still fluttering in the air.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:23 pm
"Yep. So long as I keep playing it, they won't come back. Ephraim's also dragging them back into the darkness," Sheik smiled lightly, his blue eyes taking on a tired sheen again. "I'm probably gonna sleep like the dead when this is over with..."
"Skylar, just say it. You don't have to act, just say it," Shayde growled before letting a sword with a crimson hilt and onyx blade appear in his hand, Hades having a sword already in his hand as if he'd anticipated Shayde's reaction. When the two had clashed together, it was almost as if time had froze. The skeleton from behind Shayde had vanished into a poof of smoke as he'd hit his back against the floor, his sword having slid between Hades' ribcage yet having his own leg dislocated yet again. His face had turned a very pale color as if something was clicking in his head; the feeling of pain washed over him to where he was borderline upchucking yet horrified at the scene that had clicked in his head which kept him from even breathing.
"Welcome back," Hades smiled lightly, blood running out of the corner of his mouth before letting his own sword fall from his hand and hitting the floor.
"Shadows are gone," Maso murmured lightly.
"I'm back and the Shadow Roads are normal," Ephraim muttered as he stepped out of the wall.
"No..." Lulu mumbled, the light in his hand vanishing as he suddenly moved away from the center of the room and ran out of the bathroom he was following the scent of the most well known blood he knew other than his own. "Hades!"
"What the Hell happened?! How'd Lucian get out of the bathroom?!" Trevor growled only to get a shrug from Ephraim.
"We gotta go see, I guess... If Lulu's ignoring even the most basic of instinct, something caught his attention," Maso responded lightly as he set Kana back on her feet and started back down towards Shayde's room.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:49 pm
Krystina gave a small frown as she finally let her brother run over to Shayde, staying in her place. the smell was overwhelming....
Truth gave a frown as she ran over to Hades, a worried look on her face. "don't you dare" she frowned, not caring if he would come back in a few days.
Sky gave a tiny sigh as he caught Shayde in his arms. "h-hey....." he muttered, his voice soft and shyer then normal.

Kansei gave a low growl of her own, right on Lucius's heals.
"ahh crap.... i had to open my mouth..." Rissa frowned as she followed after Lucius and Kansei quickly.

"this isn't good...." kana mumbled as she slipped one of her hands into Sheik's. "but.... at least the fighting's over"
Lianna gave a small frown as she flew past the others. had she been the only one to catch what he'd said?!  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:40 pm
Sheik nodded slightly as he closed his eyes. He'd have the others update him on what happened later.
"Sky..." Shayde finally mumbled before wrapping his fingers tightly into his shirt and burying his face into Sky's chest. "I feel sick..."
"Damn... Still can't... Beat him," Hades coughed, Shayde's sword vanishing as he just remained on his back on the floor, his eyes staring up at Truth. He lightly patted her on the leg as his smile faded.
Lulu shifted into his wolf form just to slide into the room and lightly nudge Hades' hand, a soft whine coming from him. He shifted back into his human form, holding the other's hand lightly in both of his. "I don't know how well I can heal this..." he mumbled lightly while gently running g his fingers over the thin line that was the puncture wound. "Truth, do you think you could use water to remove blood from the inside of his lung as I clot and stitch together the puncture? Do you even have enough energy? Shut up, Hades! I don't push myself too hard! You do, ya moron!"
Hades gave a wheezing chuckle at Lulu's response to what he'd said in the lycan's head, his gaze stopping on the slightly blurry figure that was Lianna. "Hey~ I got 'im back to normal. It hurt like Hell, but he'z normal," his thick Romanian accent hummed in her head as he blinked. He could feel something trying to stitch itself quickly together from his ribs, but didn't feel like looking down and seeing Lulu's eyes tearing up.
Maso and Ephraim stopped by the door, Ephraim's gaze shifting away from the scene as Maso lightly grabbed Krystina's hand with his icy hand. "Hey..." he murmured softly while lightly pulling Krystina closer. "C'mon. Let's go outside until they're done in here..."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:22 pm
"just... let me know if you think you're gonna puke...." sky sighed, hugging him tight. "otherwise... shhh" he mumbled, showing more spine then he normally did.
Truth glanced up to Lucius and nodded lightly. "yeah... i can..." she nodded lightly, glad she had her water bottles with her. "i just... need to focus..." she whispered uneasily.
Lianna gave a small frown as she landed, her wings folding into her back as she sat next to him. "just...shut up..." she sighed. "shut up an get better." she sniffed, wiping tears from her face.
Rissa gave a small frown as she looked at everyone before turning to Ephraim and taking his hand.
Kansei slowly walked over to Lianna, curling up next to her to comfort her.

Krystina gave a small nod, letting him pull her away.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:39 pm
Shayde nodded slightly, but remained quiet. It wasn't like he could think of anything other than the question of ‘what just happened’, but he couldn't even bring himself to ask that. The spine he normally showed seemed to have gone to Skylar and he'd become the one being less blunt about things.
Hades nodded slightly as he moved his hand slightly to where he could gently touch Lianna's leg, his eyes closing. He coughed blood up to the side away from the others before trying to inhale again.
"Kay. Just try focusing on that," Lulu murmured a little shakily only to bite his lower lip. He could hear the strain of Hades' breathing and the change in his pulse. The only good news he really had was that he couldn't feel anymore warm blood coming out of the injury.
Ephraim slightly tightened his grip on Rissa's hand, but kept his gaze away from the scene. It wasn't that he had a sensitive stomach, but if he told anyone that the dark aura that had even him shaking in his boots was still around Shayde, they might still have that stress of wanting to get things back to normal. "He'll be fine... I have faith in that. Lulu, don't try healing him to the very last stitch of flesh. He can still regenerate so the most you gotta focus on is closing up his lung," he muttered more to pull himself out of the bad area of his mind than warning Lulu not to overexert himself along with Truth.
"The past forty-eight hours has been stressful. The fresh air better than inside?" Maso said softly while sitting out of any area where the slightest hint of blood from inside could be smelled.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:47 pm
Sky gave a small sigh as he hugged him a bit tighter. "how's your leg?"
Lianna let out a tiny sigh as she slid her hand into his, holding it tightly.
"mkay...." truth nodded lightly, taking a small breath before she pulled out her water bottle and carefully pooled a bit into her hand before she let it float into his cut, slightly amazed by what she was doing. she slowly moved the water around, almost like she could see what was happening inside his body. a few moments later, she pulled the water out, a stream of blood in the center. "okay.... i'm done..."
Rissa let out a long sigh and nodded lightly. "after that..... i think i could use a nap..." she chuckled softly, shifting back to her regular clothes.

"it's been something...." Krystina smiled softly as she switched to her other clothes. "yeah.... its much better out here."

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:31 pm
"It hurts... And needs to be popped back into place," Shayde murmured softly in response.
Hades stopped any movement other than that of breathing very lightly when Lianna grabbed his hand.
"He's only sleeping," Lulu murmured softly as he finished stitching together the inside and used Hades' shirt as a bandage to cover what was left of the wound. "Thanks, Truth... He's like the brother I never had... A good brother that is..." He smiled lightly while gently setting his hand on Hades' chest, just over his heart. "Just... Um... Have Maso and Trevvy move him to mine and his room. I'm gonna go sit in the shower again..." He cleared the raspy sound from his throat before standing back up and stepping back cautiously. "Where's the door again?"
"Lulu, follow my voice. C'mon. You can come lay down out of the way with me. He's still alive so everyone should be super happy that he didn't die and is just out due to blood loss," Ephraim smiled lightly only to motion Rissa go ahead of him since Lulu was making his way to the sound of his voice. When he made it to the door, he gave Ephraim a thumbs up and started making his way back to the bathroom with a light pant having already started back up.
"Good. I figured the smell was probably getting overwhelming. I wish we could have a good friend of ours help with the feeding vampire instinct you have, but we lost contact with that fruity musician a while back," Maso smiled lightly as he gently hugged Krystina close.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games