Submit

Vatican Cameos

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:34 pm
January 12, 2011.
Well today was.... interesting. The awkwardness between me and Liam is just starting to wear off, I feel bad though.. everyone is asking him when he's going to ask me out. I never asked for peoople to meddle. I hope he doesn't think I did.. it probably seems like it though. I really hope he actually likes me.. we didn't really talk about it, I'm avoiding that because he said in socials yesterday "Aw man that thing in Art was pretty funny, you were blushing a lot" something like that. Plus.. it's just getting back to normal, I have a feeling something is going to happen tomorrow in art anyways. I am not looking forward to that, but I am looking forward to see... nevermind.
Colin's.. just being a d**k in general, oh I'm sorry if I care you always say "It's none of your business". You can go ******** your girlfriend, oh I don't care if things don't move forward with us 'right away' if you two break up, I already told you Liam miiiight be asking me out, oh I'm sorry, you don't like him? Tough luuck I don't like your girlfriend. Ohh what? I never tried to be friends with that b***h? I don't even want to go there, I don't expect anything out of you, cause if we do date, you wont be seeing much of me. Make you happy?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:12 pm
January 13, 2011
Today was pretty awesome, besides the stressing about catching up time for when I missed too much school. Art was just awesome, I'm not even kidding. So I turn around to talk to Victor and Tyler, and Victor was going on about some stupid conspiracy about 911, I was like "Oh dear, not getting into that one." as he pissed me off about that yesterday. So I turn back and sit on the stool and Heavenleigh blurts out "Liam just checked you out!" she said looking at me. I start to laugh, and look over at Liam, whose face is bright red. He's soooooo cute when he's embarrassed. So later in Socials I was like "That was soooo funny in art" really just to get back at him for doing the same to me, his face goes red and he starts to studder trying to make up an excuse I was like "Aww look your face is going red". It was just awesome. =3  

Vatican Cameos

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Explorer 100
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items