Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
I dont even know

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omnipotent Pizza

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:59 pm
This is looong just warning you,
So to begin i was dating this girl for about a year, i was totally and utterly in love with her and we were so happy togetherbut within the last few months we began to grow apart she became very VERY close and touchy with her friends, one in particular. And she always said mean things to me and i became a wreck she eventually dumped me because i was jealous and had low self esteem. Now right after she starts dating the friend that i was jealous of, they started dating on what would have been our one year anniversary. We are still friends and stuff, but lately shes taken my best friend and they just exclude me and when i try to talk to them they just get either annoyed or pissed off. I have been trying to move on i really like this girl but at the end of the day i still feel extremely depressed and just empty, like something is missing. My ex bitched me out hard core just now because how i am not nice to her girlfriend and how i just pout, but i dont i try my best to be happy and join in on the conversations, its just everytime i do they shoot me down or yell at me. What should i do, how do i start to feel good again?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:10 pm
what people don't seem to get is, that when people have a problem with someone, and post things like this trying to find a way to fix it

it's usually the best idea to tell the person basically what they posted  

Pent and Ten

Moonlight Shapeshifter

Used Jello

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:12 pm
You have the right to feel upset, and jealous. Your ex went out with your best friend on you and your ex's anniversary.

However, you have to let go of her. It's hurt, trust me, but when you let go of the fact that your ex is dating someone else, you'll be able to let someone into your life that is better for you.  
Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games