Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Quests [Create a Quest thread]
**~!!QUESTING!!~** A Special Item(On Hold For The Next Week) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should I quest for next?
  An item for Michi...all this helping out, you should indulge!
  Continue to be selfless and pick random people to quest for!
  (You should really get going with the guild contests *cough cough*)
View Results

michicachan999

Newbie Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:58 am
Oh my...where to begin? There are already many questing threads within this forum and I just feel like a grain in the growing pile. So, I do realize that if no one pays attention to this thread it's because of that.
Anyways! At the moment I'm hoping to heck for donations. But also, I honestly am posting this for my own log too.

These are the items I am desperately trying to save up for:

User ImageACHIEVED!!!!! Thank you everyone who donated, you made it happen!

User ImageACHIEVED!!!!! Thank you everyone who supported me in this quest, you helped me through it!

User ImageACHIEVED!!! Special thanks to a close friend of mine for this :3

User ImageACHIEVED!!! A million hugs goes to Death-By-Jackal for donating towards this cause.

User ImageACHIEVED!!! Man, that was a lot of hard work. XD No donations except from a lot of buzz saws haha.

User Image1.18% completed

First item cost: 5,050,000 approx.
Second item cost: 1,500,000 approx.
Third item cost: 400,000 approx.
Fourth item cost: 675,000 approx.
Fifth item cost: 9,000,000 approx.
Sixth item cost 15,000,000 approx.

Wish meh luck? XD

~Doll On A Shelf: The Quest (Dun dun duuuun..)~

I has...

(Last update on: February 16, 2013)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:23 pm
of course! good luck xD
also, if you're active owo and i remember you name, then donations will be sent XD  

sk8ing_cat

Dangerous Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

michicachan999

Newbie Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:38 am
sk8ing_cat
of course! good luck xD
also, if you're active owo and i remember you name, then donations will be sent XD

This is my number one guild, I visit it every other minute...literally @.@
I get bored with all the other guilds because they remain highly inactive, but in this guild there are a lot of posters :]
I also saw you in Zomg today!
Thank you very much for considering donating, very kind of you!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:23 am
La-di-da, la-di-da ^^
Today is rainy but happy as can be!

michicachan999

Newbie Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

michicachan999

Newbie Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:11 am
No donators yet :/
Meh...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:41 am
I AM: 24% complete with Persephone quest!
YAY!

michicachan999

Newbie Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

michicachan999

Newbie Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:59 am
Everyone is welcome to view my quest blaugh
Even stopping by to say hello will help my motivation!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:04 am
Still questing my butt off for these items >.<
I'm half way to 2 million :/
Oh my...

michicachan999

Newbie Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

michicachan999

Newbie Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:47 pm
A HUGE thank you to Death-By-Jackal and Atlus-sama for their wonderful and amazing donations! heart heart heart heart
I can't thank you enough >w<

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:02 pm
michicachan999
I get bored with all the other guilds because they remain highly inactive, but in this guild there are a lot of posters :]

<33 lol i would visit it a lot if it weren't for zomg + dramas XDD but zomg = my gold income so meh D: and =w= freaking had my internet for a week >w> which means more zomg D: and seriously?! owo nice! XDD and psh considering, your on my donation list already xDD i'll definitely be donating to you, so yerp x33

as i said, owo i be scouting around for active people, and active people get rewards x33. owo i have no clue when i felt like going on a donating spree =w= .....it must be the guild XDDD  

sk8ing_cat

Dangerous Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

michicachan999

Newbie Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:14 pm
sk8ing_cat
michicachan999

<33 lol i would visit it a lot if it weren't for zomg + dramas XDD but zomg = my gold income so meh D: and =w= freaking had my internet for a week >w> which means more zomg D: and seriously?! owo nice! XDD and psh considering, your on my donation list already xDD i'll definitely be donating to you, so yerp x33

as i said, owo i be scouting around for active people, and active people get rewards x33. owo i have no clue when i felt like going on a donating spree =w= .....it must be the guild XDDD

Yes, it definitely must be the guild that motivates. I know it gets me extra motivated and although I am questing hard core I can't help but give people gold whenever I jump on the threads here. And I hardly ever gave gold out before I joined. I have the feeling it's because we sub-consciously feel like a family, like once we donate it's actually appreciated and that person isn't just going to *poof* on us, you know?
Zomg will always be full of drama unfortunately. I just sit on the sidelines and bend to other people's wills. I've only had an actual fight with someone in Zomg once before. It broke my heart so I'll never argue with anyone again.
Also, are you one of the founders of the guild or are you just an extremely active crew member? owo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:37 am
I am about 57% complete with my Persephone quest!

michicachan999

Newbie Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

sk8ing_cat

Dangerous Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:03 pm
michicachan999
Yes, it definitely must be the guild that motivates. I know it gets me extra motivated and although I am questing hard core I can't help but give people gold whenever I jump on the threads here. And I hardly ever gave gold out before I joined. I have the feeling it's because we sub-consciously feel like a family, like once we donate it's actually appreciated and that person isn't just going to *poof* on us, you know?
Zomg will always be full of drama unfortunately. I just sit on the sidelines and bend to other people's wills. I've only had an actual fight with someone in Zomg once before. It broke my heart so I'll never argue with anyone again.
Also, are you one of the founders of the guild or are you just an extremely active crew member? owo

ikr? this is the one guild that i'm being active in and actually checking, and same here XD. and owo yeah lol XD....and >w> that sucks! D: and yeah it is full of drama.....which i tend to avoid since i don't hang around the people i don't like, they just be friends of friends so meh, i be good smile
and DD: -huggles- i haven't gotten into any major fights since the people i'm around aren't the type of people that i dislike, so we don't really fight heavily, we just clash sometimes if very little owo. and i am not a founder of the guild, but i was originally one of the vc for the thread x3, and so in a sense, you can say i'm a very active crew member smile <3
and i like mica a lot owo so you can expect a large donation soon <3 XD
i'm totally just like adding more and more people or more gold onto my list ^^; lol xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:43 am
sk8ing_cat
michicachan999

ikr? this is the one guild that i'm being active in and actually checking, and same here XD. and owo yeah lol XD....and >w> that sucks! D: and yeah it is full of drama.....which i tend to avoid since i don't hang around the people i don't like, they just be friends of friends so meh, i be good smile
and DD: -huggles- i haven't gotten into any major fights since the people i'm around aren't the type of people that i dislike, so we don't really fight heavily, we just clash sometimes if very little owo. and i am not a founder of the guild, but i was originally one of the vc for the thread x3, and so in a sense, you can say i'm a very active crew member smile <3
and i like mica a lot owo so you can expect a large donation soon <3 XD
i'm totally just like adding more and more people or more gold onto my list ^^; lol xD

I feel bad that you have to actually avoid people on Zomg :[ That really sucks! It limits playing time, especially if the people you disagree and dislike hang around a lot o.o
I haven't made any enemies on Zomg though. I apologized to the girl that raged at me and a couple of days later she was like "Ohmygawd, I'm so sorry I was on my period and was feeling terrible. It wasn't your fault!". So it's all good. There's only one person on Zomg I really dislike and his username is Arctic Raptor. He's such a douche >.>
Well, it turns out that I'm about 61% of the way complete with my Persephone quest! So you can save your gold and donate it to someone else : P Thank you though!

michicachan999

Newbie Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

sk8ing_cat

Dangerous Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:29 pm
michicachan999
I feel bad that you have to actually avoid people on Zomg :[ That really sucks! It limits playing time, especially if the people you disagree and dislike hang around a lot o.o
I haven't made any enemies on Zomg though. I apologized to the girl that raged at me and a couple of days later she was like "Ohmygawd, I'm so sorry I was on my period and was feeling terrible. It wasn't your fault!". So it's all good. There's only one person on Zomg I really dislike and his username is Arctic Raptor. He's such a douche >.>
Well, it turns out that I'm about 61% of the way complete with my Persephone quest! So you can save your gold and donate it to someone else : P Thank you though!

x33 and also owo i don't really have to avoid them lol, possibly them avoiding me, but as long as your not friends with the person, you tend not to be in the same crew, unless you get asked by people to join, that's the most common way for them to actually play with you. But most of the time, i make my own crews =w= however much i hate it XD but yeah XDD and i've never heard of him owo and x33 psh i'll wait and be the last person to donate to you that way you can reach 100% x33.
and owo and even if i get into a crew with the person, as long as they're good at getting the job done and not leeching, it's all good.....like really, leeching in seb is so easy to spot =w= unless your lagging, then fine. Because on my pc, i lag like s**t =w= so i know how bad it is to not be able to attack anything because of it lol my rant is done XDDD  
[✓] Quests [Create a Quest thread]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff