Welcome to Gaia! ::

~MANGA UNIVERSE~

Back to Guilds

A GUILD FOR ALL MANGA LOVERS!!!!! 

Tags: manga, shojo, shounen, yaoi, fantasy 

Reply Roleplay Forum :D
My Life in Alnnieber (Town RP and Open!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

le petit crayon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:40 pm
Well hello there! It looks like you have stumbled upon this quite small town. This town is called Alnnieber (Al-knee-ber). This town is a work in progress and is constantly expanding. We currently have a library with a bookstore, a school that goes from elementary to high school (but in 3 different parts of the campus), a hospital, a clothing store, a general store, a restaurant, several houses, and apartments. Off to the side of the town, is the beach where there is a beautiful view of the ocean. Now, before you get settled in, there are a few things you must fill out and a few rules you must be acquainted with.

Some every important things you should know:
• Follow the ToS
• Respect EVERYONE
• Keep it PG-13
• Violence is allowed but keep it to a minimum
• No page stretching! D:<
• Please have correct grammar and spelling
• No 1337 or chatspeak while in character please! (Out of character is fine)
• NPC characters are allowed but please keep them to a minimum
• You can write in illiterate (ish?), semi-literate, or literate. It doesn't really matter, just as long as your writing follows the rules.
• Please us "OOC:" when talking out of character, you may also use [], {}, ()
• Please DO NOT use ** or -- when explaining what a character is doing.
• Use "" when your character is talking, anything that is outside of "" is what a character is doing.
• Please no killing of another person's character unless they are okay with it; the killing of NPCs is fine as long as they don't belong to someone.

Now that you are hopefully familiar with the town's rules, please fill out this form:
[size=10][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Date of Birth and Age:[/b]
[b]Gender and Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (You may describe your character but if you are going to use a picture, please host it and link it)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Likes and Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Brief Background:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b] (Other important information. If you work, please put where and what job it is. You can work in any of the places I listed in the introduction)[/size]
After you finish posting this profile in this thread, you may begin role playing.

The Characters:
Username: Silent_Angel1o1
Character Name: Suzuki Kaneko
Date of Birth and Age: I was born on September 28 and is currently 15 year's old.
Gender and Sexual Orientation: I'm a straight female.
Appearance: I look like this except that everything that is red is blue. My hair hair is jet black with streaks of blue in it.
Personality: I'm a quiet girl so I'm not all that good at meeting new people. However, that's not very true when I'm around someone I know very well. I may be a bit slow, but I'm not stupid. I consider myself to have a good sense of what's right and wrong.
Likes and Dislikes: I love rainy days, books, art, my clarinet that's named Penelope, and music. I hate stereotypes, obnoxious people, people who have no manners, watermelons, and pies.
Brief Background: My parents divorced when I was 13. They just grew apart. I live with my mom in a 2 bedroom apartment but we rarely see each other. She's out of the house before 6 AM and back after 11 PM. We are constantly moving. As for why we're always move, I have no clue. My mom never tells me. The longest I've stayed in place was 1 year. Which was just last year, so I could finish my freshman year of high school. When I was a kid, I used to be into sports but not so much anymore.
Other: I have a part time job as a waitress at the local restaurant.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:09 am
"Pardon me for my lack of excitement but I'm not entirely thrilled.." Suzuki's alarm clock had gone off playing Pardon Me by He is We on the radio. She peered at the time on her alarm clock from under her light blue bed sheets. It had read exactly 7:30 AM. She groaned but quickly gave in and got out of bed. She didn't bother to make her bed for she was too lazy too, instead she went straight to her closet mirror and looked herself over once. Her hair was a mess, strands of hair were randomly sticking out of places that it was normally unable to. She turned her alarm clock off and exited her room and headed down the hall towards the bathroom. She took a quick shower and changed into a fresh set of clothing which consisted of a pair of skinny jeans and a white spaghetti strap topped with an unbuttoned plaid blue shirt. She escaped into the kitchen where she ate a bagel with butter. After she had finished eating, she brushed her teeth, grabbed her black over the shoulder bag and clarinet, and headed out and down the stairs of her apartment. She was walking to band practice that took place at her school. They met everyday of the week except for Fridays and the weekends.  

le petit crayon

Roleplay Forum :D

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff