Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guitar?
  :D
  D:
View Results

Cold Oktober

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:08 pm
i just picked up guitar recently and got a beautiful deep mahogany acoustic i've named lila. she's a beauty, that's for sure. so, anyone else learning/know how to play guitar? any suggestions for beginners?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:36 pm
Okay, I know one song which is sort of easy to do (i have it mastered since it just repeats itself throughout the whole thing.)
Most Likely you have heard of it.

VIVA LA VIDA - COLDPLAY  

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

Cold Oktober

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:13 pm
i've heard of it, yes. but i've never actually heard it. i don't listen much to coldplay. in fact, i only know one song, yellow, because my band did a cover of it. the only song i really know how to play is hey, soul sister by train, cause it just repeats over and over again. i'm learning stay by sugarland and passing afternoon by iron & wine, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:36 pm
I took lessons for awhile but the person who taught me had to close his store and was supposed to email me when he found a new place to hold lessons but I never heard back from him. I haven't practiced in forever but I want to get started again. I have sheet music for Oceans by The Fray and Cowgirl Don't Cry by Brooks and Dunn, I don't know them very well though.  

inky6

icdogjt nlkalsfmk

7,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:40 am
This is the first song I learned to play on guitar. It's really pretty and the finger picking is super easy, easier than chords for fingers which aren't using to guitar playing lol. The tabs are easy to find online =)  
17. ✿ - - - Music, Series & Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games