Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
Alone now..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGB-Near

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:02 am
My gf had to move because her parents got promoted to go somewhere else.. And she couldnt stay with me so now shes gone... Now im all alone... T ^ T Im still trying to get over it but its hard T ^ T  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:34 am
That sucks. I recently had to move, too, and I left behind a few people that I was developing relationships with. And there was one girl that I'm really heartsick over. But having to leave behind a concrete relationship must be unbearable.  

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dreamko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:46 pm
iiGB-Near
My gf had to move because her parents got promoted to go somewhere else.. And she couldnt stay with me so now shes gone... Now im all alone... T ^ T Im still trying to get over it but its hard T ^ T
I'm sorry dear! I know how tough it is to be alone, especially after having some light in your life. Hang in there, and don't forget to branch out into the community! There are plenty of girls out there who are just waiting to meet you. If you ever need a friend, we're here at the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:13 pm
Thanks you two... Thats means alot.. Really..  

iiGB-Near

ColetteyKitty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:43 pm
iiGB-Near

This made me sad sad
I'm sorry hun, that's super crappy crying

*insert huggle here*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:18 pm
I just thought of something! if her parents got promoted, that means they'll probably have more excess spending money. She can buy a plane ticket and visit you!  

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueShadowSoul

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:07 pm
I know it's hard sad Theres no reason you can't stay in contact through Facebook or Gaia though right? Who knows, one day you guys could plans to meet up and hang out smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:21 pm
She is probably going through a hard time too. I had to move away from my friends that had known me for thirteen years and my first girlfriend. You can stay in contact. You'll make it through. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. (:  

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Hooking Up

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items