Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Attention Gir fans :) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:26 am
A friend of mine heard that there was a store in Sydney selling Gir clothes when I was down there a couple of months ago. I went and checked it out and there were 3 different kinds of shirts for girls, but I only liked one of them so I got it (the pink one, below).

My brother came home with a new Gir shirt yesterday and told me the store here has Gir stuff now, so I went and checked it out today. They have so much more stuff than a couple of months ago!
I went nuts xD I got a bikini, a pair of shorts, 2 more tops and a hat :D

Check out my loot!

The first shirt I got in Sydney:

User Image

Shirts and shorts I got today:

User Image

User Image

Bikini:

User Image

And hat:

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:23 am
Never seen Gir but I recognise the dog suit character. What is stroving? xd
They look great, might want to wear something under the green one though!  

scrub
Crew

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:12 am
That is so superly awesome! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:04 pm
scrub
Never seen Gir but I recognise the dog suit character. What is stroving? xd
They look great, might want to wear something under the green one though!

It actually says "I love destroying" (:
Haha, yeah, that fabric is a bit thin.  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

Nexus Carbuncle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:28 pm
K. So. This is the third time I've visited the thread, trying to think of a compliment for the clothes. Screw it. Lici, you could model clothing. My goodness.

There, I said it. xD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:45 pm
Nexus Carbuncle
K. So. This is the third time I've visited the thread, trying to think of a compliment for the clothes. Screw it. Lici, you could model clothing. My goodness.

There, I said it. xD

Haha, thank you dear xD
I actually have been doing a bit of modelling lately... Not for clothes though. For a calendar and some posters. It's been fun and a real boost to my confidence (:  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

Nexus Carbuncle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:20 pm
de.Lici.ous
Nexus Carbuncle

There, I said it. xD

Haha, thank you dear xD
I actually have been doing a bit of modelling lately... Not for clothes though. For a calendar and some posters. It's been fun and a real boost to my confidence (:

Modeling seems like it'd be a really, really fun hobby, just not a fun thing to do seriously; models do all kinds of crazy things to themselves, and I don't think it'd be too healthy to have a career that consists of having a self-image that conforms to someone else's idea of what you should look like. Dunno, though. That's just what I think.

Any road, it doesn't surprise me that you model; I've said it before, but you're very, very pretty. [:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:18 am
Nexus Carbuncle
de.Lici.ous
Nexus Carbuncle

There, I said it. xD

Haha, thank you dear xD

Modeling seems like it'd be a really, really fun hobby, just not a fun thing to do seriously; models do all kinds of crazy things to themselves, and I don't think it'd be too healthy to have a career that consists of having a self-image that conforms to someone else's idea of what you should look like. Dunno, though. That's just what I think.

Any road, it doesn't surprise me that you model; I've said it before, but you're very, very pretty. [:

Yeah, I'm not sure it's something I could hack as a profession. Then again, Miranda Kerr is very inspirational as a model. I have a heap more respect for her after reading her book and how she has kept her dignity throughout her career and refused to sink to the levels of other models just to get a job. For such a successful woman in a career as savage as modelling, she has certainly kept her head on her shoulders and is very down to earth.
And thank you, again (: <3  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

SweetScentOfSweat

6,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:10 am
hot topic has a ton of Invader Zim stuff.
I have a super cool black tee cool

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:01 pm
Oh destroying, of course... now I feel stoopid xd  

scrub
Crew

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:20 pm
Every time I try to say something good about the Gir stuff, I get distracted by the other stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:50 am
Yeah. Hot Topic like never is in short supply of Gir stuff even if Invader Zim isn't on T.V. anymore.

WHY IS THERE BACON IN THE SOAP?
... I MADE IT MYSELF!

Lookin' sexy Lici. I wouldn't dare wear that itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini. wink  

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:25 am
Light up the Night
Invader Zim isn't on T.V. anymore.
They play it on Nicktoons still. =D

Though if I wanna watch it I just grab my bro's Box Set.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:35 pm
Yeah. Hot Topics is full of stuff like that. o:
My friend actually got me a Gir t-shirt for Christmas of him out of his costume screaming, "I'm nekkid!"

There just needs to be an semi-inexpensive store that sells all the fun shirts for girls. There is a sad lack of awesome graphic tees for girls.  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:07 pm
PainfullyVivid
Yeah. Hot Topics is full of stuff like that. o:
My friend actually got me a Gir t-shirt for Christmas of him out of his costume screaming, "I'm nekkid!"

There just needs to be an semi-inexpensive store that sells all the fun shirts for girls. There is a sad lack of awesome graphic tees for girls.

Omg I am jealous, I love when he gets out of his costume and says that!!
We don't have Hot Topic here D:  
The Suites

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces