Welcome to Gaia! ::

White Wings High

Back to Guilds

White wings high is a school for many creatures,humans,and others.all are welcome here! 

Tags: Role playing, Creatures, fun/humor, romance, high school 

Reply Classes
~Witchcrafting Class~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArgosTheSeaSerpent

Magical Explorer

9,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:24 pm
User Image

Welcome to the Witch crafting class, I am your teacher, Celesta Crescent and hopefully you will enjoy being a pupil in my class. If you need help with your work after class, I am usually found around the gardens, tending roses.
You can come see me there if I am there. You may use the supplies on your desk. And you are more than welcome to bring your own tools too, also goes for flowers, stones, gems, for your spells.

User Image

There are a few rules about this class.
1. You cannot use your other classmates like lab rats, once your sure you mastered a spell ask a classmate to be your tester.

2. No using any of these spells outside the class.
If you have any ability's then that's different.

3.If you found out a spell, potion recipe, and/or ritual and want to share it with the rest of your classmates, please do so.
((The spells I typed down are real spells)) ((The ones that you find must be real spells from a website or a book))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:45 pm
♥ ~Love Spell~ ♥
The Cherry Blossom is a wonderful sight - the pale pink petals fall like snow and so remind us of the turn of the seasons, spring to winter, of the fruit still to come in autumn, and all of that is there as well as this outburst of beauty and life that starts the mating cycle, here and now.

A love potion based on Cherry Blossom is a very special thing; it has a very different vibration from the usual rose based potions and there is definitely a sense of transience about it; this is not a "call your soul mate" love potion but more like causing events to happen that can teach us about the nature of love itself, and further our knowledge and education in love.

No matter how young and inexperienced (and quite unready in mind, body and spirit for the red rose relationship!) or how old and embittered, the Cherry Blossom love potion offers us a new start in love, to have another go, or to take the first step into a new world of love, both of which can be very scary, if for such very different reasons!

But the love you will call with this potion will be light, and delightful. It will cure the young ones and the old ones of their fears by showing them an aspect of love that is eternally young, and always new; thus it cannot be confined into a "marriage until death does us part" type relationship and it will take it's own course.

In doing so, and no matter if this love is as short as just a moment, or as long as a year or two or even more, it cures us of the fear of love and gets us ready for other, different kinds of love that await further down the line.

Spell Ingredients:

A handful of Cherry Blossom, fresh or dried;

1/4 Cup Clear spirit (Vodka or White Rum);

I spoon of sugar;

I spoon of salt;

I spoon of lemon juice.

Put the spirit in a pan on the cooker. Heat it very gently and stir in the salt and sugar so it has completely dissolved.

Add the Cherry Blossom (washed) and stir very well, gently with a wooden spoon.

Keep the heat low; this is just to warm the potion, not boil it.

Now add the lemon juice and evoke the following spell:

Love light,

love bright,

love falls like snow tonight,

bright petals in the air,

bright petals everywhere,

I want to dance with love,

I take a chance with love,

love come to me

love set me free

love teaches me

to be the lover

I can be.

By sun and moon,

and three times three

this is my will

so will it be.

Turn off the heat and once cooled down, pour the potion base into a nice bottle.

The next day, take three drops in a clear glass of fresh water, three times a day, for three days.

Important note: With this potion, new developments can come quickly. REMEMBER TO FINISH THE WHOLE COURSE of 3x3x3 or things won't work out as well as they could - even if something happens already on the 2nd or 3rd day.

Added note: This is a potion for the person to take themselves who are seeking the new love. You don't give it to someone else. You can make the potion for someone else but they should not be your lover or intended target or things can go seriously awry with this love potion.

ArgosTheSeaSerpent

Magical Explorer

9,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300

ArgosTheSeaSerpent

Magical Explorer

9,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:59 pm
~Stress Relief Spell~

One of the best first aid spells against stress is the Storm Spell Chant.

It goes as follows:
Storms within
and storms without
storms above
and storms below,
in my center
only stillness
Its my will,
and it is so.

This spell against stress is a chant so you do this round and round again until you can start to feel yourself getting calmer, feeling stress flow out of your body, or radiate out; it works best done standing and moving, clapping your hands; if you are doing this sitting down, at least rock backwards and forwards as you clap your hands and find the rhythm.

Once you feel like you have stepped down and out of the fast oscillation of high stress, you can take a deep breath and now we can think about what other spell against stress we can do, or rather, what other magical action is needed for you to turn the tide on stress and start being proactive again.

"In the center only stillness" - we are now standing at a crossroads, right in the middle, and now we have magical choices as what we want to do next.

There are four ways you can go with spells against stress from here.

The first is to find a spell that is specific to that which causes you the most stress, such as a money spell if you're stressed about money, or a protection spell if you are stressed about being bullied at work, or under some kind of attack; a health spell if the main source of your stress is fear around health and sickness.

Most people try to do these spells whilst they're still under super high stress and that's never going to work. If you find yourself getting stressed out again as you think about what causes you stress, repeat the storm spell a few more times to calm down again before you do something more specific.

The second way you can go with magic is to draw more positive things into your life that will also alleviate the stress.

For example, if you are worried about losing your job and that's the main source of stress in your life, consider casting a spell (or having one cast) to find a job where you do not have to be worried about losing it.

If you are being bullied at work or at school, think of a positive quality that if you had it, you wouldn't be bullied anymore; or if you are sick, what positive energy forms you could draw into your life that would help the situation and relieve your stress.

As you can imagine, you have to be a lot calmer to even think in such positive terms, looking for positive solutions; and these kinds of spells against what causes you the most stress are in fact many times more powerful than the simpler, tit-for-tat money and protection spells.

The third type of spell we can use against stress is to call in the support of higher forces, or request luck, miracles, hope or joy in general, ask to be looked after, taken care of, and for our guardians, ancestors, angels, friends and guides to manifest in our lives to protect us and help us when stress is high and the going is tough.

The fourth type of spell against stress is to remove stress from your systems altogether by binding, repelling, changing or destroying the cause of stress. This includes one of my all time favorites, which is burning your stress; if people are the cause of your stress, they can be magically bound or protection can be placed between you and them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:02 pm
~Luck Money Spell~

As the sun sets take:

a) A handful of table salt

b) A pint of clean water

c) Strands of your own hair

d) Cuttings from your right big toe nail

e) A chicken wing feather

f) Two lumps of rabbit droppings

g) A clover leaf

h) A teaspoon of the herb marjoram

i) A crushed crystal

METHOD:

(1) Place the above ingredients into a metal, preferably pewter, pot and mix them together. Do this as the sun is setting. AS you mix them speak out your wish.

(2) Standing in an open space, preferably a large field, speak out loud the following whilst pouring the mixture over your head:

"When thou settest in the sky
The earth is clothed in darkness
Serpents hiss and fiends do walk
The earth is bright when you do rise
Once more into the skies
Tomorrow shine upon my joy
Shine on my happiness
Brightly shine on my glory
I am before you but as a grain of sand
Just a grain of sand
Shine on me
Shine."

3) As you say this think in your mind EXACTLY what you want to wake up to and picture it happening.

WARNING: BE VERY VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR. IT JUST MIGHT HAPPEN!

ArgosTheSeaSerpent

Magical Explorer

9,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300

ArgosTheSeaSerpent

Magical Explorer

9,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:45 pm
Anna Rosemary, walked inside the Witch crafting class, the teacher Celesta is nowhere to be found. Inside the room, she smells the scent of incense, potions, and candles. Anna goes to the front of the class and sits down, waiting for other students to appear. Anna feels very safe and secure inside the Witch crafting room. It reminds her of her own room, how she practiced magic without telling her human parents. ((Anna is the only one in her family who was born as an inhuman)) Remembering her past of her family, Anna opens up her locket attached to her necklace. and listen's to her custom necklace locket that plays her childhood lullaby. Then Anna bend over to kiss her musical player, and then a tear dropped from Anna's eyes and platted on the side of the locket.

User Image

Classes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff