Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Wait you're a mermade 1x1 (reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:37 pm
My name is Keita
There are 15 candles on my cake
I am a male
(I'm straight)
You will find I am kind, sometimes cruel to those who deserve it.
My job is doctor
My talents are steady hands, great concentration
I use a revolver to defend myself
The things I like animals, practicing medicine,
The things I dislike getting shot, narcissists,ego maniacs
My life story in a nutshell: I was the son of two emergency doctors and had been taught the practice of medicine since birth. One day the navy came and assassinated my parents for treating a wanted murderer. I was able to escape with my dads revolver and ended up in a hospital. Since then I have worked as a doctor.
Anything else? I have a condition that if I exert to much energy I start to bleed internally and cough up blood
The voice in my head is keita09
i look likeUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:16 pm
Name:
Sarah Lelou
Race:
Mermaid
Singing
Dancing
Dislikes:
Rude people
Cruel people
Bio:
Unknown.
Weapon:
Unknown.
Pic:
User Image  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:25 pm
keita and a group of his friends pulled up to the beach at around sunset in an old looking truck and then jumped out when they stopped driveing "this party is gonna be awsome" said one of the boy's "yeah if you dont get us kicked out again" said keita and the whole group laughed.the group ran onto the beach and quickly joined the party.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:45 pm
bump  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:43 pm
keita09
bump
bump again  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:33 pm
Behind a rocky little cove, barely visible a head could be seen. Yet as soon as one of the teenagers moved close it'd disappear. Watching from underneath the water she then peeked out once the coast was clear. Moving forward she hid behind a rock, her fins upon her head moving once as she listened to the party."How curious.."Murmured an ancient sounding voice yet it was soft but so beautiful.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:50 pm
keita stopped walking and turned to face the rocks by the sea swearing that he heard a voice "wonder what that was?" he said to himself and then joined the party.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:14 pm
keita09
keita stopped walking and turned to face the rocks by the sea swearing that he heard a voice "wonder what that was?" he said to himself and then joined the party.
edited  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:26 pm
Dunking under the water as soon as the boy looked, she then came back up cautiously looking to him. Blinking she pushed up sitting behind a large rock her tail still in the water. Sighing gently she looked to the humans knowing she had done this ever since she was a child. Watching, waiting even to be noticed by anyone. Yet no one ever seemed to see her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:36 pm
after awhile keita came out of the group of people basicly draging another person to the truck "david you always drink to much" keita said helping his friend into the truck while another drove him back to his place. keita then walked over to the beach and took off his shirt so he was only in his bathing suit "i need to clear my head" he said as he ran out into the water and dived into it once he was deep enough. he came up from the water and then sat ontop of one of the rocks and began to skip rocks.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:50 pm
keita09
after awhile keita came out of the group of people basicly draging another person to the truck "david you always drink to much" keita said helping his friend into the truck while another drove him back to his place. keita then walked over to the beach and took off his shirt so he was only in his bathing suit "i need to clear my head" he said as he ran out into the water and dived into it once he was deep enough. he came up from the water and then sat ontop of one of the rocks.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:06 pm
"bump"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:34 pm
Looking to him slightly from behind the rock she flung her body in the water. Though upon swimming out farther than him she floated in the water slightly. Placing a hand upon her chest she closed her eyes slightly. Smiling she sang out a song her voice soft yet very beautiful. Anyone could see the 'girl' in the water singing out. Yet she doubted anyone but the young man would notice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:53 pm
keita heard the same voice he had heard earlier singing. he stood up on the rock and then saw what looked like a girl floating in the water."um excuse me is that you singing?" he said .  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:03 pm
Stopping in the middle of her song her fins upon her head moving forward. Smiling she looked to him slightly."It is.."Spoke out the voice that was both beautiful yet ancient sounding. Smiling she went back to singing out her song gently. Her pale skin shinning in the moonlight beautifully.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff