Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
but we can't!!!!(me and S C A R Y G I R L I E) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:16 pm
THIS IS THE PRINCESS/PEASENT RP

My name is Keita
There are 15 candles on my cake
I am a male
(I'm straight)
You will find I am kind, sometimes cruel to those who deserve it.
My job is doctor
My talents are steady hands, great concentration
I use a revolver to defend myself
The things I like animals, practicing medicine,
The things I dislike getting shot, narcissists,ego maniacs
My life story in a nutshell: I was the son of two emergency doctors and had been taught the practice of medicine since birth. One day the navy came and assassinated my parents for treating a wanted murderer. I was able to escape with my dads revolver and ended up in a hospital. Since then I have worked as a doctor.
Anything else? I have a condition that if I exert to much energy I start to bleed internally and cough up blood
The voice in my head is keita09
i look likeUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:43 pm
Name-
Didlette
Age-
Sexuality-
Straight
Bio-
Being arranged to marry a young man, she had ran away from her kingdom deep in the forest. But came across a human map all of the paths leading away from her kingdom and not even coming near. Ever since she had been a runaway from her father and her people.
Appearance-
User Image

Well, shaaa. XD
Thats what I meant on brb I had to go do something off line. XD  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:55 pm
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Name-

Age-

Sexuality-

Bio-

Appearance-
User Image
brb

(ok and you might want to fill out the profile xd )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:24 pm
Running out of a field a girl in a green dress could be seen. Her hood dropped slightly revealing her elven ears. Jumping over a man riding a horse she then landed continuing to run. Though there was a reason for her to be running, because behind her were wolves. Half breeds with human bodies yet the ears and tail of a wolf. Jumping up to a tree she scrambled up her dress being ripped."Myr boli taeresaer! Ialesi ail shyr! Ai, Volaer Podaeri tystal o sai myr eiralol ti!"Yelled out a proud yet soft voice as she glared down to them. Watching them not listen she looked around nervously knowing she'd be killed if she didn't get away.

-Translation: Stop vile creatures! Unpure in blood! I, Princess Didlette command you to stop attacking me!-  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:42 pm
keita was laying on a tree branch when he hear the howls of wolves coming in his direction"so what is it this time?" he thought as he dropped from the branch and landed on the ground, his hand on the hilt of his blade.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:58 pm
Looking down to the half breeds she then stood on the branch holding her staff out to them. Glaring down with pure pride and stubborness. Watching them move closer to the tree laughing at her language claiming how it was so appealing for dinner."Ai't shasol o! Ai shor cor o eir shor tia shasi cal ais Ai cali sai! Pai byr saes ti sai! Mal pyrn!"Screamed out her voice louder her voice now harsher yet still soft.

-Transaltion: I'm warning you! I will kill you all with my bare hands if I have to! Do not tempt me to! Stand down!-  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:04 pm
keita ran through the woods until he came to a group of .......wolf men who glared and groweled at him "now this is just creapy" he said as a wolf charged him but keita easily sliced the creature in the stomach."anybody else wanna try?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:16 pm
Ears twitching upon hearing a voice she looked down quickly. Noticing a young man she then blinked pulling up her hood hiding her ears. All but one had left, the one quickly climbing the tree to the elven princess. A smirk upon his face from desiring her sweet scent. Climbing up to the girl he was then struck in the face with her staff. He fell before catching himself on his feet. Letting out a growl before running off deciding it wasn't worth it."A blessing.. From the great mother.."Murmured her accented voice before jumping down from the branch. Landing upon her feet she stood up looking up to the young man.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:24 pm
(so is didlette shorter than keita?)
keita looked at the hooded figure "are you ok" he said with a smile on his face as he sheethed his sword.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:37 pm
((Yep. >w<))
Looking up to him slightly more her hood falling off. Her grey eyes looked up to his while her ears twitched. The flowers above her ears held a beautiful fragrance. They were native flowers from her kingdom."I'm fine.. Thank you.."Chimmed her unusual voice soft yet filled with pride of being an elf.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:23 am
keita could see that the person was a girl "i'm keita by the way" he said looking around "so what exactly are you doing an a place lik this?" he said noticeing the flowers on her head."and were did you get those flowers. i haven't seen those around lately"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:05 am
Blinking slightly looking up to him, sure she had seen humans before but not so close. Moving forward she placed a hand upon his chin moving it about so she could get a better look at him. Circling him she then stopped in front of him."Human.."Murmured her voice quietly before blushing from being embarrassed. Giggling nervously she held her hands up as if to surrender."Pleased to meet you, I'm Didlette.. And what a travelers business is, is to her own self and none of any others.."Spoke out her voice slightly defensively answering his question. Blinking her face became very cute and similiar to whee . Wiggling happily looking up to him her ears twitched."In a far away land.. Do you like them, hmm? Hmmm?"Asked her voice cutely before blinking before standing up straight letting out a slight cough.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:45 am
keita felt a bit occward when didlette circled him. but blushed when she placed a hand on his chin but laughed at the girls reaction "ok ok its none of my business and it's nice to meet you to" he smiled "so were're you headed  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:56 am
Looking up to him, she pulled out a map before looking at it. Making a face she finally found the place she was looking for. Slapping her finger down upon the map she pointed to a large kingdom."Here.."Rang out her voice determined to get there.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:43 am
keita smiled "well im actualy headed that way myself.why not we head there together. i mean you looked like you were in one hell of a scrape back there." he said  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff