Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
Questioning my sexuality.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

exxtraordinary

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:17 pm
I have always been interested in guys, I've even had sex with men. Ever since early high school though I remember always looking at girls and thinking that they were cute, and not so much in a "oh, I wish I looked like her" way. I'm pretty sure I've caught myself checking girls out. I definitely would like to look into and see if I am bisexual but I don't really know how to go about it. Any advice would be so wonderful!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:37 am
You are very young, and have plenty of time, to explore your sexuality. Try casually dating men and women, and sooner or later you will work out, whom you are attracted to. You should probably confide in a close friend, so they understand your questioning yourself, and would like to explore yourself.  

MagicalFlutes

Anya Dark

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:45 am
you should just jump right in and take a chance if it works it works and if not well then it didn't work, but either way you will be able to say that atleast now you know whats up  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:06 am
Sounds like you're more bicurious. Try hooking up with a girl and see if you like it or not.  

Nymphetamine-x

7,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items