Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP Support
Catch Me, Someone PROFILES Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:29 pm
Characters will be sent to Kasumi Miyagi through PMs and will only be added by me. Please do not post!

Main Thread: Catch Me, Someone!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:10 am
My name is Vixandra (Vixen) Sanders

I normally look like this: User Image

I am obviously a Bisexual

I chose this college because I wanted to break away from my family and be myself for once.

Some things about me: I was one of two children born to a middle class family. My older sister was always the perfect one and everyone wanted me to be like her. She graduated college as I was graduating high school and happened to find out my secret after looking through my computer. The machine spat out my private files about my photos of girls making out and revealed it to my parents. They thought I was a mentally ill child and they sent me to the shrink. Fortunately I enrolled to this private college to escape the future intentions of them to "fix" me. I never had a real relationship with anyone and none of the guys I was around in high school seemed to be quite right for me.

I really like cute animals, sweets, stuffed animals, flirtatious girls, and a good first kiss

Don't even mention lizards, sour things, bullies, homophobics, and fast paced passions that fade

Falling for someone, to me, means getting to become more caring of them than yourself, wanting to be with them all the time, and letting yourself feel vulnerable when they are near... giving them your heart and trusting them not to break it.

The voice of my heart is Kasumi Miyagi

I occupy Single Room 2

Kasumi Miyagi

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:13 am
My name is Anja Van De Roy

I normally look like thisUser Image

I am obviously a Lesbian

I chose this college because Anja wants to be able to get a good job as a music instructor.

Some things about me Anja hasn't been satisfied with past relationships, as she was only wanted as an image. Her parents accepted her as a lesbian, but she was never able to discuss anything of it with them ever. She's shown much talent for music, give her any stringed instrument, and she'll play it for you within at least an hour. It's a passion for her, as well as a fun hobby. She can be described as a bit of a 'playful, teasing slut' sometimes, due to her flirting almost constantly. She can't help herself but flirt when she finds a girl that catches her interest. She knows when to knock it off though, and has no problem with doing so.

I really like Sexy // busty women, Music, Creativity, Spicy things, Flirting

Don't even mention Helpless people, Sour things, Being denied, Silence

Falling for someone, to me, means Anja enjoys girls who are cute, and wouldn't mind snuggling up for a romantic night. She hates it when girls hide who they really are, and who are extremely submissive. She also likes a girl who likes to play games of all sorts, and make up a challenge. Basically, she likes a girl who will be herself, but keep her wondering what's going to happen next.

The voice of my heart is Risque Revolver

I occupy Shared Room 4

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:17 am
My name is Elizabeth (Lizzy) Greene.

I am obviously a lesbian.

I chose this college because as much as I love my parents, it's time to leave the nest and start building my own life for myself.

Some things about me: I'm the older of two children. My mom and dad raised me and my younger sister. My sister is six years younger than me. None of my family knows I'm a lesbian, but just about everyone else does. I've been in love once before, but it ended badly and I refuse to speak of it to anyone. I'm flamboyant about my sexuality and flirt with just about anybody, especially if I think they're cute.

I really like reading, videogames, drawing, kisses in the rain, and ice cream.

Don't even mention bigoted people, snow, extreme heat or cold, or uncooked veggies.

Falling for someone, to me, means more than just a couple of flirtatious words and a teasing kiss. Falling in love has to be real and passionate; when you love someone so much that your heart breaks when they're not near, and heals the moment you see them again. You have to be willing to do anything for the one you love... even when it's hard.

The voice of my heart is Lezzy-chan.

I occupy Shared Room 1

Kasumi Miyagi

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:43 pm
My name is Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

I normally look like this
User Image

I am obviously abisexual

I chose this college becauseI get bored easily and wanted some fun.

Some things about meMy mom died a few years ago. I live on my own now, and I have had a string of bad relationships. I have an IQ of 200.

I really like
-Reading
-Having fun
-Flirting
-Visiting my mother's grave
-Riding my motorcycle.

Don't even mention
-My father
-My brother
-Boring people
-Ignorant people
-Liars

Falling for someone, to me, means Mira has given up on love. For now, love to her is nonexistent and only lust matters.

The voice of my heart is DoomedofLilith

I occupy Single Room 4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
My name is Robin Sena

I normally look like this User Image
I am obviously a lesbian

I chose this college because I wanted to meet new friends who would accept me for who I am

Some things about me I am a single girl who was born in italy but moved to japan but usually I,m quiet and not bother anyone I can sometimes be clueless but I tend to help ppl in need and I can sometimes give good advice on certain times I would write in my diary if I didn't want to express it in person

I really like long walks on the beach,a girl who loves me for me,animals,painting,writing in my diary

Don't even mention hateful things,name callers,my past

Falling for someone, to me, means Falling for someone to me means that u have a special connection to the person u love that u would do anything for that person no matter what happens u will be there for them for a life time,my expectations are that I just want to be treated like a regular person despite my past

The voice of my heart is crimson viper 10

I occupy Shared Room 1

Kasumi Miyagi

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:00 pm
My name is Seele Marston

I normally look like thisUser Image

I am obviously a very curious individual.

I chose this college because I am studying literature, with a side of history, art, and culture. I tend to give those of the male gender the wrong impression and I wanted to avoid the situation that occurred at the last school.

Some things about me I was raised by a single mother alongside an older brother who turned into quite the delinquent. My mother was a bank-teller, so she knew how to save money, which means I actually had a college fund! As a child prodigy, which shadowed my brother, who hates me, I graduated High School early. I was too focused on my studies to date, or even notice anyone for that matter.

I really like swimming, water, my pet goldfish, poetry, and learning.

Don't even mention liquor, my sleepwalking, being curious (it gets me in trouble), men.

Falling for someone, to me, means getting that butterfly feeling in your stomach. I've never been in love, but I imagine it would be a connection with another person, an intertwining of souls. Or, at least someone I can listen to. I love to listen to people.

The voice of my heart is Werewolf Liquor

I occupy Shared Room 4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:42 pm
My name is: Remedy Everette Marek

I am obviously a: very unsure person.

I chose this college because: I needed a change from the refinement of every day, proper living with my family and accquantinces.

Some things about me: Because of my family background, I am very cultured and refined. Some might say snobbish; that isn't the case. My family brought me up in a rather wealthy household and taught me how to be a proper lady. I learned how to play the piano. I also took lessons for Japanese, but I did not become fluent. I was always tutored privately throughout my education; therefore, I only knew the people my parents wanted me to know. When I finished school, my parents introduced me to a young man, who intended to court me. During the summer months, we went out several times. Last month, with my father's permission, he intended to have my hand in marraige. While he was a very nice man, I became upset and afraid due to never having past relationships or commitments. I applied for this college and left my family and disheartened beau a letter; with that, I packed my bags and fled.

I really like: lacey things; red roses; mochi; decent literature; and music.

Don't even mention: cigarette smoke; dull, monotonous personalities; screechy, annoying voices; sour foods; and willful ignorance.

Falling for someone, to me, means: I'm not entirely sure what falling in love means to me. The only relationship I had lasted for three months, with a marraige proposal that I ran away from. I suppose that's why I left my home so abruptly; maybe falling in love means living through your own experiences and finding someone you . . click with on a physical and emotional level? That's the best that I can say, considering that I don't think I can claim to have ever been in love.

The voice of my heart is: Vivioxo

I occupy Single Room 1

Kasumi Miyagi

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:31 pm
My name is Olivia Marie St. John

I am obviously bisexual, with a tendency for girls.

I chose this college because I’ve got nothing better to do, according to my mother. But whatever, you know? I needed a change.

Some things about me Well, if you insist. My dad walked out on my mum and I a few years back, and I don’t blame him. My mum’s a control freak; she has to have everything done her way. There’s no pleasing her. But that doesn’t mean I give my dad any slack for leaving us, he’s just as much at fault as my mum. I used to play football back in the day, before my dad left us, center midfield. To this day I still can’t stop myself from watching a match of footie. I’ve dabbled with a couple of past boyfriends, none of them lasting more than two weeks. I had one serious relationship in my senior year of school, her name was Ella. At graduation, she stomped on my heart…it’s not something I like to talk about.

I really like Football (soccer), drinking, music, hooking up, and having a good time.

Don't even mention Waking up early, crying, hang overs, and grasshoppers.

Falling for someone, to me, means Love hurts, so I try not to get too attached. Don’t expect anything from me, and I won’t expect anything from you.

The voice of my heart is _Danica Kai_

I occupy Single Room 3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:51 am
My name is Erin Joyce Lee.

I normally look like this:User Image

I am obviously a lesbian.

I chose this college because I was able to receive a scholarship and had no interest in attending a 'mixed' (boy/girl) college.

Some things about me: I'm nineteen years old. I'm quiet and brooding, and tend to scare people off because of it. My parents died when I was two, and I've been raised by a distant relative who cares nothing for me. His contempt for my existance is part of what drives me to succeed; to prove that I'm important. I've never been in love, but I'm attracted to women all the time. I'd never admit it, but I don't have the courage to approach most girls.

I really like archery, snowy days, intelligent girls, and studying psychology.

Don't even mention girls who cry easily, disloyalty, and showing emotion.

Falling for someone, to me, means ... To be completely honest, I'm still not sure what love is. I'm hoping to find out, and soon.

The voice of my heart is xYuki-samax.

I occupy Shared Room 2

Kasumi Miyagi

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:40 pm
My name is Ashika Dresden

I am obviously a Lesbian

I chose this college because My old man got real tired of me getting into fights everywhere else. It helped that they had some great writing and art courses too.

Some things about me Well, I grew up being rasied as a boy after Mom ran out on me and the Old Man. I pretty much know how to fix lots of things that have machinery involved, but cars mainly. I'm trained in jui-jutsu, but I don't like to get to the point that I need to use it. Although I seem like a dominant type of girl, I am actually more submissive than you'd expect.

I really like alcohol, cooking, drawing, writing, and being protective.

Don't even mention German shepards, Players, and cheaters.

Falling for someone, to me, means Someone who can not only love me for me, but has a bit of a rough side to them. They should be both romantic and kinky to keep up with me. But they should also be understanding that I will protect them with my life.

The voice of my heart is Feral Fallen

I occupy Shared Room 3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:48 pm
My name is Rone Monlay

I am obviously a Female

I chose this college because It has an amazing art program and I wanted to take full advantage of it.

Some things about me I'm outgoing and full of energy. I like to flirt and keep thigns going. I'm always happy but have my days. I speak French and like to woo girls with my fancy words. I'm an artist and spends most of my time doing that.

I really like my art, fun people, candy, reading is important, girls, and I really like singing.

Don't even mention loud ,arrogant people, the sun hurts my eyes, downers, and people with no creativity.

Falling for someone, to me, means being able to take all of who they are even if some of the things about them are so annoying. Falling in love is knowing that when you look at them that they are all you need.

The voice of my heart is La Pocket

I occupy Shared Room 3

Kasumi Miyagi

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:15 pm
My name is Shizuka Ariake

I am obviously a bisexual.

I chose this college because I tend to get along better with my own gender than I do the opposite sex.

Some things about me It takes me a while to warm up to people. I usually don't speak until spoken to and I try keep to myself. I've been in love before, but almost every time I've managed to get hurt or hurt the person I'm with. Unless I really trust someone, I don't talk about my family or my past.

I really like video games, chocolate, computers, and books.

Don't even mention grasshoppers, the sun, drama, and mean people.

Falling for someone, to me, means finding someone who can tolerate my sarcasm and randomness and still love me.

The voice of my heart is xFleur du Malx.

I occupy Shared Room 2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:42 pm
Below Here are the Approved Extra Characters:

Kasumi Miyagi

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:44 pm
My name is Kimberliegh (Kim) Naruse

I am obviously a Hetrosexual

I chose this college because I have my eyes set on a certain student that is attending this school for what she did to my son, and becoming a teacher seemed like the best thing to do.

Some things about me Well, since you asked me so nicely, I am the co founder and co owner of Chanchung Enterprises, the leading corperation in electronics and bio engineering. My husband Rich is the other side of that coin. Not only did our company make us fiercly wealthy, but incredibly powerful poiliticlly as well. We have police heads, military personel, bankers, and high ranking government officials in our pockets. My son Tsubatsu is my world and for what happened to him, I WILL get my revenge.

I really like Research, flowers (orange roses are my favorite), Fable, and my son.

Don't even mention Ashika Dresden, Kyokai Atanimoto, snow, and caviar.

The voice of my heart is Feral Fallen  
RP Support

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces