Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:23 am
Catch Me, Someone!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to Cherrygrove College, ladies!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:24 pm
Rules of the yuri group role play:

(Updated about every 3 days)

1) Respect and listen to the founder of this role play (Kasumi Miyagi) and her two assistants (Risque Revolver and DoomedofLilith)
2) Obey the TOS
3) If things start to go above PG13, please take it to PMs or off the site.
4) If you did not submit a character profile to me, DO NOT post here. Send me a PM with the following material and wait for a reply. DO NOT jump the gun!
5) If problems arise in the role play, please work them out among yourselves or bring it to me as a last resort.
6) If you get bored with the role play, please let me know and have your character leave the college in a "drop out" or "transfer" fashion. Please avoid killing yourselves. It's depressing to see in this kind of thing!
7) Each student must begin the role play by walking the path to the resident hall.
8 ) Each post the rper posts must have a minimum of seven sentences or one paragraph, the character's name in bold letters, the character's image, and a quote associated with your character above or below your current post. PLEASE REMEMBER TO HAVE LITERATE LEVEL OR HIGHER POSTINGS!
9) If you can not post for a certain amount of time, please let me know in a PM and I will let you know when I receive it. I would prefer for you character to catch the Mumps, Pneumonia, or Mono and be quarantined for a time to prevent the spread to the rest of the girls.
10) The creator of this thread will post some college-centered events, such as announcements from the intercoms, clock chimes, and weather reports to help you all keep track of things. If you like this idea, comment on my profile letting me know!

*Kasumi Miyagi reserves the right to update the rules as she sees fit!

Enjoy the role play and follow the format!  

Kasumi Miyagi

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:26 pm
College Locations (Click to view):

❤ Each student arrives at the Cherrygrove College Entrance by walking on foot from the paved road to the Residence Hall.
❤ Your room options include single room and shared room. There are four single rooms and four shared rooms available to freshman to occupy.
❤ Every two single rooms share a bathroom. There is a door on both sides of the room to allow occupants an entrance from their rooms. They can be locked only from the bedroom side doors. Each girl is given her own key laying on her bed. The shared rooms have a small door located to the right hand side of the room between the beds for their own private bathroom. Singles 1 and 3 share a bathroom as single 2 and 4 share one.
❤ The Residence Hall is where you will find your fellow freshman girls who have come here the same time as you!
❤ The academic buildings for classes all resemble the same look as you walk around campus. Every major has their own building: Liberal Arts (music, sculpting, other art, etc), Basic Education (teaching and assisting), Health Studies (nursing, psychology, physical therapy, etc), and Legal Studies.
❤ The Library is on the north end of the campus. It is a straight walk from the Liberal Arts building to the library about a third of a mile in distance or five minutes walking time.
❤The Dining Hall is located across the path from the Residence Hall and is easily distinguished from the others. It serves just about anything a student could want for any meal, with a different theme schedule to fill about 2 weeks! To the left is a room to go through and get your food and drinks while on the right is an intimate Dining Area for the freshman girls.

ஜ Kasumi Miyagi will add more areas if more ideas are presented through PMs and agreed upon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:00 pm
Becoming Enrolled:

*Please send me a PM entitled "Catch Me, Someone!" with this profile skeleton filled out with code and all! I will reply when you are accepted!

[color=darkred][b]My name is[/b][/color] [color=red][i]{First and Last Name}[/i][/color]

[color=darkred][b] I normally look like this[/b][/color] {Place an anime pic of your character here}

[color=darkred][b]I am obviously a[/b][/color][color=red][i]{sexuality}[/i][/color]

[color=darkred][b]I chose this college because[/b][/color][color=red][i]{your reasons for attending}[/i][/color]

[color=darkred][b]Some things about me[/b][/color][color=red][i]{your family, past relationships, etc}[/i][/color]

[color=darkred][b]I really like[/b] [/color][color=red][i]{three to five things your character enjoys or likes}[/i][/color]

[color=darkred][b]Don't even mention[/b][/color] [color=red][i]{three to five things your characters hates}[/i][/color]

[color=darkred][b]Falling for someone, to me, means[/b][/color][color=red] [i]{Give a brief idea what love means to your character and maybe expectations}[/i][/color]

[color=darkred][b]The voice of my heart is[/b][/color][color=red] [i]{your username}[/i][/color]

*Please be sure you will be writing no less than 5 times a week if this role play is continuing and you can write 1-3 paragraphs for each post. I prefer about four sentences in a paragraph*

Meet the incoming freshman girls:

Catch Me, Someone: PROFILES

Kasumi Miyagi

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:47 pm
Rooms and their Occupants

First Floor
(ONLY for Overcrowding or Coexisting Issues!)

Room 1: Open (3)
Room 2: Open (3)
*** Other Rooms Occupied by Juniors and Seniors ***

Second Floor

Single Room 1: Remedy Everette Marek
Single Room 2: Vixandra Sanders
Single Room 3: Olivia Marie St. John
Single Room 4: Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon
Shared Room 1: Robin Sena and Elizabeth Greene
Shared Room 2: Erin Joyce Lee and Shizuka Ariake
Shared Room 3: Rone Monlay and Ashika Dresden
Shared Room 4: Anja Van De Roy and Seele Marston

Third Floor (Quarantine)

Room 1: Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon
Room 2: Open (1)
Room 3: Open (1)
Room 4: Open (1)

Note: The rooms can not be reserved through a PM sent to me. You must post in your opening reply about signing the room list and picking your room. Once I see this in your post, your name will be placed here approprately.

Also: The list is not set in stone. You may request someone to switch you rooms in this thread, but please as them first in a PM or something. If they say no, then please let it go.

*** Considering Making Commuting Options... PM Me What You Think!***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:48 pm
Catch Me, Someone!

*~Open and Accepting~*

A poem to reflect upon written by Kasumi Miyagi and will be seen again in the thread
This was my inspiration for creating Cherrygrove College and a Yuri group rp:

Catch me, Someone

Catch me, someone, I'm falling for her.
Innocent and swept up all in a blur.
I'm falling without my safety things.
Save me, my angel, who's soaring on wings.
They don't understand the way I feel.
Why don't they believe that this is real?
I want to be loved; to be just yours,
To have and to hold behind these doors
I'll find a way to make you see
That I'm like you, and you're like me.
Just stay with me and do not part
For with you, I leave my heart.

Kasumi Miyagi

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:44 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra stepped out of the taxi and gathered her bags before turning to look at her new home. It was her first real time out on her own and she was looking forward to finally getting away from the family that made her feel so uncomfortable in her own skin. She grabbed her large olive green backpack and slung it on while grabbing her two large duffel bags. Vixandra looked at the long walk to the dorm building and sighed to herself. "What if no one wants to talk to me? Hopefully the other girls won't be too much to handle either. I'm tired of people thinking of me as a freak because of what I like." She started walking and watched as the cherry blossoms fell from the branches and floated on the wind. This college really was beautiful just as the brochure had depicted it. The red haired girl finally reached the front doors and began walking around the second floor where all the freshman girls would be staying. She noticed the sign up sheets for the rooms were holding a pencil instead of a pen. Were the students allowed to switch rooms if they didn't like living alone or living with a mean girl? Vixandra signed her name under the second single room and proceeded into the open door, swiftly grabbing the key and attaching it to a gold chain around her neck to be sure she didn't lose it. With the door wide open, she sat her bags on the bed and began unpacking.

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

["Love is such a fragile thing,"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja Van De Roy sighed as her parents dropped her off. They mumbled their goodbyes and she nodded towards them. Her family had always been awkward with goodbyes and whatnot. She slung her backpack over one of her shoulders, a couple of duffel bags over the same shoulder, and her bass was carried by the empty arm. Her bass was her baby, and the only thing that she could count on for not getting upset with her. "Hell, I ask for the trouble sometimes." She grinned as she thought about it for a moment, making her way around the beautiful college. She blinked her eyes, though it was hard to tell she was doing so, with her dark chocolate coloured hair covering her face. "Wow, it looks like there was no photoshopping done here." She raised her brows as she continued onward now.

She bumped around for a bit, making her way about, wincing at the feeling of all the weight of her bags on one shoulder. Anja let out a sigh of relief as she temporarily had a break from it to sign up for a dorm. She pondered before signing up for the fourth shared room, as she favoured the number four the most, and braced herself for the weight of the bags. "Here we go." She mumbled to herself, picking the bags and bass up, and heading into her dorm, humming to distract herself a slight bit.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

["I'm a bit too clumsy for it."]

[A N J A] :: [A N N] :: [Y A Y A]

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:52 am
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixandra had unloaded her clothes and art supplies when she heard footsteps coming from the hallway. Placing her things down, she poked her head out the door and noticed a taller girl with a guitar making her way into the fourth shared room. Curious to know who else had signed up for the college, she grabbed her headphones from her ears and hung them loosely around her neck as she looked once again into her own room. "Ok, I can afford a short break, I think. All I have left is making my bed, hanging up my posters, getting out my computer, and other small things. I wonder who might be living down the hall from me. I hope she's nice!" Vixandra smiled to herself and grabbed her cell phone and sketch pad while locking her door behind her. Putting the key on her necklace really was a great idea to prevent her from losing another important item. She didn't want another lost key like she had happen on her weekend home alone with the only spare key. She walked down the hallway in her long sleeved black low-necked shirt with a short white skirt on under it that barely was noticeable. Her long red ponytail swayed as she traveled to the 4th shared room. Poking her head in the door, she got a better look at the girl. She was a taller girl, that was for sure, with a nice slim figure and arm muscles to boot. Vixandra blushed slightly before she could stop herself. This girl was certainly the kind she had a preference for. The green-eyed girl cleared her throat and cleared her blush before knocking on the doorway softly. "Hello... are you a freshman too? I'm from the second single room just down the hall and noticed you walking by..." Her voice trailed off noticing the other beginning to turn around and notice her. Vixandra was never good with introductions. Standing only at five feet and three inches, she was nowhere near brave-looking either.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:01 am
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja hummed to herself, folding her clothes and putting them away before beginning to find places for the miscellaneous items when she heard a light knocking on the doorway. She set down the items she had in hand and spun around, her bright eyes landing on a short, petite girl. "Hey there, cutie." Anja offered a grin, approaching the girl as she folded her arms across her chest and shifted her weight to one leg once in front of her, checking the redhead out a bit. She was pretty short but Anja, who stood one inch short from six feet, thought it was pretty adorable. "Ah yeah, just got here. Anja Van De Roy; wannabe musician." The Dutch female introduced herself, finally coming back from "Anja's Little Thought World." Anja's voice was indeed feminine, but it was a bit on the 'lower alto' side, and pretty soft. And, though her voice was lower, she could sing you any soprano or alto part with ease. She had taken vocal lessons as a child to help her pitch.

Anja smoothed out her camo-coloured baggy pants and extended a gloved hand forward. A few rings were found upon it, and those rings represented the number of girls she regretted having to end a relationship with. One was on her middle finger, due to that girl being close to Anja, but when their relationship ended their last exchange ended with the middle finger. So, she found it suitable due to it being close to her ring finger, and it was on the middle finger. There were two on her ring finger next to it, as those two girls ended up gently breaking up with her, and those ones really sucked. The accessories were meant to remind her, but Anja never learned. She really couldn't help herself. She thought of flirting as complimenting the girl, for being so irresistible. Curves and a nice bust were Anja's definite weakness, appearance-wise.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[“I'm a bit too clumsy for it.”]

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:36 am
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixandra looked up at the girl who approached her and her cheeks turned a faint shade of pink. Such a tall girl in her eyes and yet she didn't seem like the type to take advantage of her. Politely taking the girl's hand and shaking it, the red haired girl introduced herself. "My name's Vixandra Sanders, but you can call me Vixy. I'm one of the art students that just arrived. Drawing is my passion." She smiled and sat her sketchbook of many assorted and varying sketches on the girl's desk and walked past her to get a look at the room. Maybe if the other freshman were as nice as Anja she would enjoy her time here a lot more. A thought then hit her. Did she just kinda of flirt with me? Maybe I'm not the only slightly-off girl here... she is rather beautiful in her own right. Maybe I might consider moving in here with her if another student needs a single room. She realized she had scanned Anja from head to foot with her eyes before she could stop herself. What am I doing? It's too obvious. Subtle now, Vixy. She looked over the girl's things sitting on the bed and smiled. Anja certainly had good taste. She bent down a bit to show off her curves while picking up a black band t-shirt. "I like this one personally. It's the best one to wear on your first day with the other girls." She sat it back down and looked at the time. Ten minutes had already come and gone without her making much progress on her room. It was time to head back. "I need to go and finish unpacking myself, but you can come down and visit if you want to... I enjoy a good musician every now and then-" As soon as her sentence ended, her cheeks went red and she dashed out the door feeling embarrassed. When she unlocked her room and left it open a crack behind her, she sat on her bed and sighed. "This is going to be and interesting semester. My first day here and I already made a flirtatious conversation with a girl. Mom and dad probably did me a favor by sending me here. I wonder if Anja will come by later..." She shook her head of the thoughts and began folding her clothes as she unpacked further. The thought of her missing sketchbook never crossed her mind.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:20 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira rode down the highway on her motorcycle. The speed dial hit 120. Then she saw the school come up and slowed. She pulled into the parking lot. She took off her helmet and looked around.
"Looks interesting."
She shifted her backpack and grabbed her side bags. She walked over to the freshmen dorms. She looked at the room sheet and sighed. She wasn't sure if she wanted a single room or shared. She decided on a single. She signed her name on single room #4. She shrugged and headed off to her room.
"Wonder if it was a good idea to come here......"
She entered her room and took the key and put it in her pocket. She put her bags down and sat on the edge of the bed.

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja grinned as she chuckled, watching the girl run off in a flustered manner. She continued to put her things away. Her dark coloured clothes were put away, as she went into the bathroom and stored away her shampoos and hair dyes and whatnot before starting to make her bed. She banged her head to the music that mentally played in her head, a grin upon her face. She slipped her sheet music out of a folder, and took her electric bass out. She only had a small amp for now, but it would most certainly work. She hooked up the cables and began to sift through which song to play. Her hand then brushed over the sketchbook. Arching a curious brow, she set the bass down on its stand for a moment before sifting through the book.

Nodding in approval, she realised that this must have been the girl's sketchbook, Vixandra's. She closed the book and put away her bass, figuring it was only the right thing to do and return it now. She walked down the halls, until she stumbled upon the cracked open door. She tapped at it with her knuckle before quietly walking inside. She approached the girl's bed, setting the sketchbook down. "Hey Picasso, you left your book in my room." She winkled and stuck her tongue out in a playful manner, sitting down at the foot of her bed and glancing around her room. Making herself comfortable, she stretched out upon the bed, arms behind her head. "Nice room so far, Vixy." Anja nodded, her eyes scanning over the details of the room slowly before landing back upon Vixandra.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:01 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixandra blushed a light shade of pink hearing Anja mention her nickname. Why was she having such a problem maintaining her normal skin tint around this girl? Maybe it was because she was the first girl she had met since coming here. Others would arrive soon enough, she hoped. Looking around, she nodded to Anja. "It's not exactly what I'm hoping to end up with, but it's a start." Taking out her clothes, she placed them in their proper spaces and placed her towels on a shelf beside the door. Next, she took out her posters and began hanging them up. Before she was done, eight posters of assorted themes had covered the wall. One in particular had a simple pair of hands from two individuals linked with their pinky fingers. That poster was above her bed and seemed to be her favorite, judging by the phrase underneath it. Live life and love wisely were written on the bottom of the poster in blood red letters ending in a pair of linked hearts of red and pink. She smiled to herself while running her hand over the poster to smooth it. She noticed Anja looking at her and her eyes widened in surprise. "Any reason why you are looking at me so much? Do I have something on my face?" The smaller girl stepped down off her bed and sat next to Anja trying to figure out exactly what the woman was staring at. Does she find me odd? Maybe I did something stupid... She smaller girl placed her hands on her bare knees and her eyes scanned Anja's face for a possible clue.

Kasumi Miyagi

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:14 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja watched the girl go about her room, tidying up. She grinned, seeing the girl's face flush a bright shade of pink. Hell'a cute. She thought with a snicker to herself. Anja closed her eyes in a relaxed manner, humming to herself before she was asked why she stared so much. She playfully licked her lips slowly, sitting up now. Anja had narrowed eyes in a playful manner, as to match her face. "Checkin' you out, watching your body move." She bluntly stated, brushing her dark brown hair from her face, only for temporary. Anja approached the shorter girl, tipping her chin up so they made direct eye contact. She had a grin on her face.

"You shouldn't worry so much, you have no reason to, cutie." The tall woman said before leaning in and whispering in her ear. "As adorable as it is to see you fret about it." She whispered, giving her ear a quick lick. She stood up, and shoved one hand in her pocket now, turning back towards Vixandra once she got in the doorway. "Well, I'm gonna let ya continue to unpack. See you around, Picasso." She said in a teasing voice with a wink before heading back towards her dorm. So far, so good. She met a girl that she could tease and flirt with, easily, and she found her pretty friendly.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Role Play's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out