Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Kitchens
The Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:05 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Second Year♖
User Image
▬▬"I feel the same way about makeup as I do food."▬▬

Brook waundered into the ktichens one Saturday, in the hopes of finding aidene. Of course, this was a large castle, and she may never find her friend, but at least if she went to the kitchen, she would be able to at least snack while she hunted. When she walked in, she saw a boy making food. This kid was in her classes, she was sure of it. His name was... August? No that was Rhea's crush. She went over to him and stuck her face right next to his, "You aren't a house elf. I've never seen you in here before. You're cooking. It smells good. Of course, it's not much to it yet, but.. Can I try some? " She grinned, there was no point in being subtle about what she wanted. She knew good food when she smelled it. She could only hope that the boy who was not an August would share with her. "I'm Brook, by the way. You are not August, but you are something close to that." One of the house elves came up to her and had a bowl of fruit ready. Brook grinned, "Why thank you!" She took the bowl and offered some to the boy, "I come in here often and ask for whatever fruit they have on hand. I guess, after a year of me doing so they just, they know why I'm here. It's so sweet of them." She took a cherry and began to eat one, deciding to pause in talking long enough for not-August to answer.

▬▬"I want everything."▬▬

Where & Who: with Augustus in the Kitchen
Thinking about: Food smells good, I need this. Pronto
Brook Description: 4'8" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: Bright fuchsia leggings with a lime green top

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx↝ Wнεяε αм I? Kitchens
xxx↝ Wнσ'ѕ ωιтн мε? Brook
xxxx↝ Wнαт'ѕ gσιиg σи? Lunchtime Cookery
xxxxx↝ Wнαт'ѕ σи мч мιиd? I love cooking for friends!

Augustus was waiting expectantly for his water to boil, debating on adding chicken to the meal. Usually his dad would nay on that, since cooking it wrong could make him sick. Gus sighed, deciding that getting sick probably wasn't worth it. He already had three doctor visits slated for when he got home, and he really didn't want to add to the list. He grabbed a spatula and scooted around the remnants of his butter lump, preparing to add his chopped mushrooms when he heard someone walk in. Uh-oh. He still wasn't sure if he was supposed to cook in here or not. Turning, he saw a blonde from his year looking at him quizzically. He sent a tiny wave toward her, and he thought she might not have even seen it, but when he turned back around - BAM! - she was right there.

He gasped in shock, a move which set a small fire in his lungs, but listened to the girl so as not to be rude. "I'm not a house elf, that's true. But I sure don't mind sharing. I like cooking for friends." He grinned, taking a small moment to turn and cough. Luckily, his inhaler was settled right in his pocket, just in case. But he didn't need it now.... unless she startled him again. He grabbed a few extra mushrooms and started to chop them while the girl - Brook - identified herself... and almost him. "Close, I'm Augustus. Or Gus, which sounds a bit less... Caesar-ish." He grinned when she thanked the house-elves for a bowl of fruits they'd brought, and he tossed the mushrooms into the butter and started to season them. It already smelled so nice, but adding garlic, parsley, and oregano alone made the boy salivate a bit. He loved the way food made him feel, and since his belly was one of the few organs that actually worked properly, he loved to eat as well. "The house-elves are pretty intuitive. Usually when I come down it's 'caused I missed a meal, so they always offer to make me lots of food. Sometimes, though, they let me cook on my own. Well... usually watching me, but that's just 'cause I'm not old enough - probably - to cook without them watching."

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ. Sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴛᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ, I ɢᴜᴇss ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ꜰᴀʀ, I'ᴍ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴀʀ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ
Gᴏ ᴏɴ, ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ɪs Gᴏʟᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ
Aʟʟ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴍʏ sɪᴅᴇ, sᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
Gᴏʟᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴏʜ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:31 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Second Year♖
User Image

Brook grinned at Augustus. "We’re friends? Great! I will be your official taste tester of anything you make. I like food. I’m terrible at making it though. Aidene usually bakes for me, but she’s been slacking lately. Probably from making treats for the clubs. But that’s okay. I have you now!” she hugged Gus quickly then let go. He may not like physical showing of friendship! He may run away now and not share his food! What if she already ruined this by giving him girl cooties! What if she had gotten boy cooties. The world could be ending now and she would be doing it on an empty stomach.

"Sorry. No more hugs. I’m just very excited about food. It’s been two hours and 13 minutes since I ate a proper meal, not counting the cookies I had an hour ago, or these cherries. What’s your favorite part about cooking? How often do you cook? Most importantly why do you miss meals? How can you miss the thing most important to living.” okay maybe oxygen was more vital than food for living, but food was... well food.

▬▬"I want everything."▬▬

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx↝ Wнεяε αм I? Kitchens
xxxxx↝ Wнαт'ѕ σи мч мιиd? This smells so good

When Brook questioned their friendship, Gus smiled brightly. She continued, declaring herself his official taste-tester. Apparently someone else usually baked for her, though she was slacking. That was unfortunate, but she had him now, whatever that meant. She wrapped him in a tight hug, the boy returning the gesture happily. "Of course we're friends. Why wouldn't we be? And I'd love to make you food, just about any time. As long as I'm not in class or... y'know." He blushed a bit, returning his attention to sautéing the mushrooms for a moment. He also grabbed noodles and added them to the water he'd boiled.

When Brook apologized, Gus chuckled softly. "No, don't stop hugs on my account! I quite love them!" She spoke about how long (exactly) it had been since she'd last eating, excluding cookies and the cherries she was currently snacking on. It wasn't until she asked about why he was missing meals that he felt a bit nervous. "Well, for a couple reasons. I've... got some health problems, so sometimes I've gotta go to the healers for a while. Or sometimes I'm using my asthma medicine... or sometimes I'm just tired and don't want to walk to lunch when I can just cook later." That was the case this time, after an asthma attack had worn him out. He took a nap and accidentally slept through most of lunch, then just decided to cook instead. Oh well.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:56 am
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Second Year♖
User Image

Brook was glad that Gus didn't mind hugs, she didn't need him hating her so early on in their friendship, especially since she knew he liked to cook. It was important to surround yourself with those who were better cooks than you were. She then nodded at Gus, and his reasoning, it wasn't her business she supposed, once it went into medical things, "Well... at least you do make up the meal by eating on your own time. Never go without eating all 7 meals if you can help it. If you ever need me to bring food to you because you're not able to get it, I'll figure out a way to get it to you okay? Food is important.” She looked back at the pan of food he was making, some more spices, some mushrooms, yes this was going to be wonderful. If only food could be made quicker. But good food took a while to make, didn't it? "Is there anything I can do to help you? I mean, I can't cook, but... I can probably do something?" That was a lie, she probably couldn't do much more than cut things and set placemats, but it was better than nothing, maybe?

▬▬"I want everything."▬▬

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:48 am
User ImageUser Image

xx↝ Wнεяε αм I? Kitchens
xxxxx↝ Wнαт'ѕ σи мч мιиd? This is gonna be so good!

Gus grinned over at Brook when she started mentioning that she was glad he was still eating. The boy pat his belly, looking a bit proud of his little bit of pudge. "I try to eat when I can, but sometimes it's only like... 4-5 meals. And sometimes it's less. Depends what's going on." He wheezed a bit, grabbing his inhaler and starting to shake it up. He took a puff of the medicine, crinkling his nose a bit. "But I might take you up on the offer for food. I'm always in the mood for a nice meal."

He stirred the mushrooms again, flipping the skillet to help sautee the food. Brook asked about what she could do to help, and Gus lit up. "Sure! I was thinking about making cheesy garlic toast, if you want to help out. It needs a nice layer of butter, then we can season and add cheese. I already cut the loaf into slices!" He gestured to the french bread he'd sliced up on the cutting board. He grabbed a stick of butter and a knife, sending a grin over to the blonde. It would sure be nice to have an extra set of hands in the kitchen...

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:22 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Second Year♖
User Image

Brook nodded, at least Gus was doing better than most people, when he said he had 4 or 5 meals a day. She was lucky if she could convince Aldrick to eat three meals a day. Brook grinned at bringing him food, food was always a great bonding experience. She watched as he used his inhaler, wondering what it did, but, it was rude to pry into that kind of thing, wasn't it? Maybe she'd ask Lizzie about it later, Lizzie knew everything.

When he told her to do the bread she clapped, "Yes! This is good. I can do bread. As long as I don't have to watch it while it toasts." She took the bread and began to slather butter on each one, this was a great start, she could help a little, and he could make food be edible. "In all future cookings, if you can find an owl or something, you can have me come help you. I will never miss an opportunity to be in this room, especially with food around." she nodded, yes this was a good way to half invite herself, while also giving Gus the chance to say no to having her around, all in one go. She then took the seasons that Gus motioned towards, and spread them over the bread. It looked like enough? It made the bread look pretty at least. Then she began to slice some cheese to lay over the bread of wonderful goodness.

▬▬"I want everything."▬▬

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx↝ Wнεяε αм I? Kitchens
xxxxx↝ Wнαт'ѕ σи мч мιиd? This is gonna be so good!

Gus grinned over at Brook again, glad she seemed happy with his meal count. His dad said it was okay as long as they had set limits, and he didn't snack too much. The boy coughed again, pink curling up into his cheeks. After asking for help with the garlic bread, Brook quickly stepped over to help. "That's fine, I don't mind toasting it! I just need help while I sautee the mushrooms!" He nodded, going back to work at the skillet. After a moment, he stirred the pasta, then lifted it up and strained the water out.

Brook said she'd always be game to get owls for help when it came to cooking, and Gus grinned brightly. "That sounds like a lovely plan! Any time I need help, I'll be sure to let you know!" Once Brook was done with the bread, he grabbed it and carefully set it in the oven. Luckily, he'd remembered to preheat it a few minutes ago. He plopped the noodles back into the pot, then poured over the buttery mushroom mix. While he was stirring it, the boy hummed, pausing to draw in a wheezy breath every few minutes. "Everything smells super good! I'm sure it'll taste great too!" He grinned, carefully pulling the bread back out of the oven and setting it on a trivet. Grabbing plates, he put half the pasta on each, adding a couple slices of cheesy bread on each.

"Bon apetite!"

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:23 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Second Year♖
User Image

Brook squeed when Gus said the food was done and had put it on a plate, then she said (using a not inside voice)"AUGUSTUS! THIS LOOKS WONDERFUL!" She took a bite of the food, and then of the cheesey bread and clapped excitedly, "Gus, this is wonderful. Yes, it's official. You and I are friends now, I can't not be friends with someone who is this great of a cook." She took another mouthufll of pasta, probably eating it too fast, and spoke again "If I could, I would marry this meal. I can't though. So I think I'm going to marry you instead, okay?" She couldn't actually marry Gues either of course, but it was just like her marriage proposal to Aidene. She would marry those who were the best cooks. They would live together, like a grown up Hogwarts house, and they could cook, which they enjoyed, and she could eat, which she enjoyed. Everyone would be happy, everyone would be best friends, and that's all marriage was right? She did slow down eating, not wanting to finish this wonderful dish too soon, or choke, which would be just as bad as finishing the food quickly and running out.

▬▬"I want everything."▬▬

Thinking about: Im just going to marry all the bakers and chefs
OOC: That's not how marriage works at all Brook

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx↝ Wнεяε αм I? Kitchens
xxxxx↝ Wнαт'ѕ σи мч мιиd? I'm not ready to get married?!

Gus turned to set his food on the table, not expecting the blonde to yell. The sound startled the boy, his eyes growing wide in surprise as his heart began to race. If they were going to be friends, he'd really have to get used to her random outbursts. He set down his plate, gently resting a hand on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. Maybe it'd slow down soon. "I'm glad you think so! It usually tastes good too!" Of course, that one time was when he'd had an asthma attack and almost caught the food on fire.

He took a couple bites, looking up when Brook told him it was wonderful. She confirmed they were friends, and called him a great cook. "Aw, it's nothing, Brook. My dad's a lot better at cooking, but I hope to learn more... even if just for my friends!" Well... friend. He really didn't have any others yet. Oh well. He tittered when Brook said she'd marry the meal, then blushed wildly when she instead decided to marry him. He was only barely thirteen, which he figured was probably too young for a wife. Oh no, what did he do?! "Oh... well, um.... while that sounds nice, Brook, but I don't think I'm quite ready for... um... marriage and such." He paused, coughing and wheezing. "B-but that doesn't mean I won't cook for you! A-all the time if you want." He sent over a timid grin, hoping she'd be okay with that deal.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:24 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Second Year♖
User Image

Brook looked at Gus, he seemed very startled, odd that was. He seemed to be humble or modest about his abilty of coking, but he was already at a whole other level than Brook was. She wondered who has more cooking XP, Aidene or Gus. She would have to ask Aidene one day. That was when he got choked up and began coughing and stuttering over her marriage proposal, "You aren't ready for marriage? But mama says that marriage is when two people are really great friends, and they just live together and help each other out. We live in the same building already, and I'll help you clean if you cook, and isn't that all marriage is? I've basically been married to Aidene for over two years now. I think we're ready to add a fourth to our relationship, of course Rhea will probably leave us, because she has her eyes on someone else, but then it will just be the three of us again." Brook grinned, her explanation of what marriage was was perfect, and now of COURSE Gus would agree to her asking of marriage, "So it's decided. You shall cook, I'll help in any way I can, and you'll be the fourth in our marriage for now." Sure he hadn't actually agreed, but it was fine, why wouldn't he?

Brook quickly finished eating (she slowed down for all of two minutes) and smiled at Gus, "You are a wonderful human, and I have greatly enjoyed this. Thank you Gus, for letting me impose on your lunch." Yes, that was ending it on a good note, maybe he wouldn't be too distraught about the whole marriage thing if she just stuck to complementing his food and his own self.

▬▬"I want everything."▬▬

Thinking about: Im just going to marry all the bakers and chefs
OOC: That's not how marriage works at all Brook

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  σн, нσω иσω؟
                                                  нαяνєѕт ѕєє∂ѕ ιи ѕυммєя ∂яσωи
                                                  тнє fιяѕт σf мαу σи тнє 'мσяяσω'ѕ ℓιgнт
                                                  уєт gσ∂ѕ σи нιgн вяιиg αи¢ιєит иιgнт
                                                  αυтυми'ѕ fяσѕт αи∂ ωιитєя'ѕ вαℓм
                                                  нανє ¢σмє αи∂ gσиє ωιтн αяι∂ ѕυи

spaceLucia sat at the counter in the school kitchens, a tart in one hand and a book in the other. Her nose, meanwhile, was mostly buried in the book, while she chatted absent-mindedly with the house-elves around her. She was mostly asking polite questions, as they were all quite busy cleaning after lunch, and not available for real conversation. Normally, she didn't bother them during these times of day, but she'd been feeling restless in her room. The frantic hustle and bustle of the kitchens was somewhat soothing when things were too quiet.

spaceShe missed her brother.

spaceThe Slytherin had no sooner finished her tart than another appeared on the counter in front of her. She blinked, looking over her shoulder to see Basil, one of the shyer house-elves, smiling kindly at her. He didn't speak much, but she knew that he was more observant than people thought. A lot like her, actually.
                                                  "Thank you, Basil," she said, inclining her head. It was her favorite, she noticed.

space"You look troubled, Miss Lucia, if you don't mind my saying so," he said after a small pause.

spaceShe grimaced a little.
                                                  "I'm melancholy," she replied. "Homesick, maybe. And lonely. I liked school better when my brother was here. I liked most things better with my brother." She and Gideon were very different people, but he'd been her best friend her whole life. Between him and the various children of her parent's friends, she'd never learned how to talk to strangers. Now, she was constantly surrounded by people, and had no idea how to approach them.

spaceBasil hm'ed. "You could always write to him," he offered. She nodded. It wasn't as though she didn't do that, of course. But she hadn't written to him in a while. Maybe she'd feel better if she had a letter to look forward to. Gideon always wrote her back. Maybe she could send a few letters, in fact. To her parents and all of the people who weren't really her cousins but might as well be. If nothing else, she knew none of them would be annoyed to hear from her. She knew they liked her, at least.

ωє'ℓℓ ѕιиg тσ тнσѕє ωнσм ωє нσℓ∂ ∂єαя
                                                  σf σя¢нαя∂ тσмвѕ ωнєяє ∂єαтн ℓιєѕ иєαя
                                                  σf вαяяєи єαятн αи∂ σяρнαиє∂ ѕυи
                                                  σf ¢яσρ-уιєℓ∂ѕ ρяσмιѕє∂; ѕтιℓℓ тσ ¢σмє
                                                  ωιℓℓ тнєу ∂αи¢є ωιтн υѕ тнιѕ иιgнт؟
                                                  тнє αиѕωєя ℓιєѕ ωιтн ѕυммєяιѕℓє

wнere - Kitchens
                                                  wнen - Midday, Autumn 2050
                                                  wιтн - Basil
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:33 pm
User Image
                                                  From time to time I'd try to tell just what was on my mind.
                                                  You'd tell me not today.
                                                  Come back, do that.
                                                  Where's Cinderella at...
                                                  Was all you had to say

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Eva was in the mood for some decent company. Not that her housemates were bad, just that she hadn't really bonded with them. She guessed it came with having a father who attempted murder on his brother and a mother that was borderline antisocial to people. She slipped into the kitchens quietly, thinking that she could at least befriend the house elves there (her dad had told her they were excellent company as long as you stayed out of the way) when she noticed that there was already someone there. She debated leaving briefly before she remembered that neither Strudwicks nor Averys turned tail and ran and straightened her back. She wasn't afraid of meeting people, she just hadn't found any worth her time yet.

Approaching the girl speaking with the house elf, she rose an eyebrow at the house elf telling the girl to write to someone, and she coughed slightly to draw the girl's attention. "I would say that I could offer advice, but considering I just arrived into this conversation, I have no clue what it's about. Why are you down here, anyway? I thought that the kitchens weren't accessible by students?" Like she had any room to talk. She was just as much not supposed to be here as the girl. Well, she was certainly sounding like a hypocrite, wasn't she?

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I would be here alone, but I guess not.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Here I am, so try to forgive me
                                                  I don't believe in fairy tales
                                                  Here we are with nothing but honesty
                                                  I've had..enough...I'm not gonna stay

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

σн, нσω иσω؟
                                                  нαяνєѕт ѕєє∂ѕ ιи ѕυммєя ∂яσωи
                                                  тнє fιяѕт σf мαу σи тнє 'мσяяσω'ѕ ℓιgнт
                                                  уєт gσ∂ѕ σи нιgн вяιиg αи¢ιєит иιgнт
                                                  αυтυми'ѕ fяσѕт αи∂ ωιитєя'ѕ вαℓм
                                                  нανє ¢σмє αи∂ gσиє ωιтн αяι∂ ѕυи

spaceLucia heard and ignored the cough, assuming it was another house-elf until the girl spoke immediately after. She turned, obviously surprised to see another student in the kitchens. Basil, meanwhile, gave a small huff, and scurried off. Lucia wanted to call him a traitor, but she knew he was shy with strangers and didn't always trust people. Not even children, which would be hysterical if it wasn't so troubling.

spaceStill, she frowned slightly, looking at the newcomer. She recognized her, somewhat vaguely. Second year, in her house. Name started with an E? Probably?
                                                  "Hello pot, meet kettle?" she muttered, mostly to herself. Then, louder, she said, "I'm under the impression it's an open secret that students regularly ignore that rule." Taking a bite of her tart, she took a second to consider the younger girl. "Most of my parent's friends broke it when they were here. I don't think they did, but they weren't really rule-breakers. Mostly." Except that time they were both out after hours and her dad got set on fire by a nutcase, but that was beside the point. Maybe that was why they didn't break rules much, actually. That seemed like a pretty obvious conclusion.

spaceIt bothered her that she was talking to someone and didn't know their name. Also, it was rude to have a conversation without introducing yourself. The other girl had started that, but Lucia could correct it.
                                                  "I'm Lucia Edgeworth," she said, figuring that even if, for some reason, the other girl knew, it was still polite to say as much. She didn't really want to answer the girl's question, though, because any answer that wasn't a lie sounded kind of pathetic. "I like to come here for the company," she admitted. "I find the organized chaos soothing." It reminded her, she thought, of her father when he was in the middle of a project at the wand shop. Of course, it was only ever him, or maybe him and Uncle Seth, rather than a whole slew of house-elves. But the energy was similar. Especially from when she was younger and Gid was around to add to the mess making.

ωє'ℓℓ ѕιиg тσ тнσѕє ωнσм ωє нσℓ∂ ∂єαя
                                                  σf σя¢нαя∂ тσмвѕ ωнєяє ∂єαтн ℓιєѕ иєαя
                                                  σf вαяяєи єαятн αи∂ σяρнαиє∂ ѕυи
                                                  σf ¢яσρ-уιєℓ∂ѕ ρяσмιѕє∂; ѕтιℓℓ тσ ¢σмє
                                                  ωιℓℓ тнєу ∂αи¢є ωιтн υѕ тнιѕ иιgнт؟
                                                  тнє αиѕωєя ℓιєѕ ωιтн ѕυммєяιѕℓє

wнere - Kitchens
                                                  wнen - Midday, Autumn 2050
                                                  wιтн - Basil
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx↝ Wнεяε αм I? Hogwarts Kitchen
xxx↝ Wнσ'ѕ ωιтн мε? A Few House-Elves?
xxxx↝ Wнαт'ѕ gσιиg σи? Making Soup
xxxxx↝ Wнαт'ѕ σи мч мιиd? It smells so lovely

Shortly after winter break found Gus taking up residence in the kitchen. Over break, he'd fallen quite ill, and was only back at school due to medicine and magic. Luckily, he seemed to be recovering. The boy calmly chopped vegetables while his chicken baked, intending to make a hearty chicken noodle soup. He had prepped some nice biscuits following his grammy's recipe. The brunette added the carrots to the broth, then set about chopping celery. Soon, he'd add the noodles and chicken, but for now, he had a bit more time. Once the veggies were all added and the noodles poured in, he sat for a moment, taking his inhaler before pushing back to his feet to start chopping the still-hot chicken.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

You could never know what it's like. Your blood like winter freezes just like ice
And there's a cold lonely light that shines from you
You'll wind up like the wreck you hide behind that mask you use
And did you think this fool could never win. Well look at me, I'm coming back again
I got a taste of love in a simple way
And if you need to know while I'm still standing you just fade away
Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did! Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
I'm still standing after all this time! Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind

Kitchens

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff