Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Chrono Crusade - The Next Generation. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:12 am
User Image

♥ Table of Contents ♥

♥ Story
♥ Rules
♥ Profile Skeletons
♥ Character List
♥ Updates/Announcements
♥ Black&White list
♥ Reserved

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:29 am
♥ Story ♥

User Image

It's been about 60 years since Chrono and Rosette died. Everything had been fine and actually happy. Yet it all changed once the sinners began to appear again. Azmaria the second to last apostle being alive was murdered by one of the sinners. The only one left was Joshua as the old apostle. He was merely twenty five now and the current priest at the Magdalene Order. But there was something different his healing powers had disappeared one day. Twelve apostles had been chosen yet again. Yet Mary Magdalene had been chosen to be born again and to join in the fight of the sinners. But could they win this time? It's all up to their will to fight.. Will they win? Will they turn to some sinners for help? Whatever happens, it is now in gods hands...

original info-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrono_Crusade

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:35 am
♥ Rules ♥

User Image

♥ I am the leader of this rp! As such, my words are law here! If you disagree, then please leave
♥ No God moding, auto hitting, or power playing! We do not want some crazed person killing everyone, and saying they never got hurt in the process. We don't want anyone to go on a killing spree because this is an action and romance role play, and we do not want everyone to die.

♥ Romance is allowed, and is highly encouraged! But, NO CYBER SEX! Kissing is allowed, and so are hugs. But if your going to make cloths come off, then please do a time skip!

♥ Cursing is allowed, but please tone it down, so that others are not offended.

♥ This is a semi-literate role play! That means I want to see you use your writing skills, and that there is a minimum of five sentences per post. Also, on this note, please use " " for talking and italics for thoughts. Also, do not use * * for actions!

♥ Follow Gaia's ToS

♥ Please do not ignore others, it is just plain rude. I understand if you planned something out with someone and do not want anyone to interfere. So if you do, please put it in ♥OOC♥ under your post so that everyone knows not to.

♥ If you are planning to do something big with the plot, please PM me the idea you have.

♥ If you want to have more than 2 characters, then go ahead. Just don't go ahead and create them and let them die out of exsistance.

♥ PM your profile to me with the subject as ♥ Too heavy of a ♥ to bare. ((If it is not exactly like this I will not accept!! D: ))

♥ If you have any questions, do not hesitate to PM me, and have fun!

♥ I also reserve the right to change the rules whenever I please.

♥ Also put an emotion in your pm to show you read these rule's. ((Your profile will not be accepted if you do not.))

♥ You do not have to follow any tye of story line or anything. Just know what the terms are, Apostle, Sinners, Pursuers, and Devils..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:38 am
♥ Profile Skeletons ♥

User Image

[ color= Your Color]
My name is: (Character's full name)
My age is: (Age)
I think I am a: (Gender)
I prefer: (Sexual Orientation.)
People describe me as: (Personality)
I look like this!: (Appearance)
I'll kiss you if you give me these!: (Likes)
Get these away from me!: (Dislikes)
Did I forget anything?: (Other)
My strings are pulled by: (Username)
[ /color]

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:42 am
♥ Character List ♥

User Image

Heavy hearts..((Apostles 10 spots left.))-

My name is:
Zemira Victoria Cross
My age is:
I think I am a:
Young woman.
I prefer:
Heterosexual.
People describe me as:
Sweet, stubborn, quiet, beautiful, and talented.
I look like this!:
User Image
I'll kiss you if you give me these!:
Pianos
Singing
Cooking
Get these away from me!:
Sinners, and Devils.
Rude people.
Did I forget anything?:
Only apostles can see other apostles wings, unless we reveal them to whom we want.
I'm also a seeker for apostles..
My strings are pulled by:
S C A R Y G I R L I E

My name is:
Lou Wright
My age is:
I think I am a:
Male.
I prefer:
Girls..
People describe me as:
Cocky, a womanizer, mischievious, but nice once you get to know him.
I look like this!:
User Image
Zemira
Girls
Bets
Sweets
Get these away from me!:
Melthos
Anyone getting affectionate with Zemira
Did I forget anything?:
Did I mention I grew up with Zemira before she was ran out..?
S C A R Y G I R L I E

Instuctors that have lost so much..((Priests, Sisters, and Mary Magdalene))-

My name is: Mary Eden Magdalene
My age is:
I think I am a:
Young woman.
I prefer:
Heterosexual.
People describe me as:
Sweet, Caring, Outgoing, generous, and most of all holy.
I look like this!:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Singing
Water
Meeting new people
Get these away from me!:
Most Sinners, Devils, and pursuers.
They just happen to frighten me.
Did I forget anything?:
People don't know, but I've been alive for more than one life now..
S C A R Y G I R L I E

My name is:
Joshua Christopher
My age is:
I think I am a:
Man.
I prefer:
Heterosexual.
People describe me as:
Kind, a bit distant, generous, and sweet.
I look like this!:
User Image
Crosses
Hugs
Anything about my older sister Rosette
Get these away from me!:
Aion
Sadness
Being Alone
Did I forget anything?:
I used to be an apostle..
To be determined...

Those who create the chaos..((Sinners, Pursuers, and Devils))-

My name is: Melthos Zar'Argathen
My age is: Over 450, Appears 20
I think I am a: Male
I prefer: Heterosexual
People describe me as: A demon... That's all these humans ever call me. And why not? I am one, or at least by the name of Sinner. Dark, hateful, and destructive are my motions, apathy is my weapon. Only a handful know my soft side, though humans won't ever see it...
I look like this!: User Image
I'll kiss you if you give me these!: Blood, Violence,
Get these away from me!: Humans
Did I forget anything?: My task is simple: I must eliminate all the apostles...
My strings are pulled by: Tytun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:49 am
♥ Updates and Announcements ♥

User Image

♥ Updates

Day One-
Are you ready for gods will?

♥ Announcements

None at the moment.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:50 am
♥ White List ♥

♥ Warnings ♥

1st stare
2nd stressed
3rd scream

♥ Black List ♥

No one yet let's keep it that way.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:54 am
♥ Reserved ♥

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:55 am
User Image
~♥ OPEN ♥~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:16 am
Another beautiful day came to awake those in the Magdalene Order bright and early. Most of the order was awaken except for one apostle. Though she was soon awaken by her superior whom was of course none other than Mary Magdalene.

Sitting up in her bed, her long mohogony colored hair went everywhere except straight. Her rouge colored eyes were glossed over as she peered to her a bit. Though an annoyed glare soon came over her face as her lips twisted."It's six.. In the morning.. I'm going back to bed.."Grumbled her voice before she layed back down. Though she was then grabbed from the bed. Being placed down the holy woman began to brush her hair idly. Smiling down to the apostle she merely giggled at her expression."Waste not, what not.. We need to continue our search.. Joshua asked me to wake you so you could begin once more, just like yesterday.."Mused her voice gently as she smiled looking down to her. Before she finished slipping in two ribbons in two sections of her hair. Pulling away she avoided the glare shot to her before moving out of the room.

To put it politely, Zemira was anything except a morning person. Everyone at the order knew that, and tried to avoid her in mornings. Sitting at her mirrored table she stared at herself for a long moment. Daring a quick glance to the door she moved forward to lay back down. But instead found a head peeking in, which was of course Marys. Sighing she grumbled something unintelligently before slipping on some clothing. Moving from her bathroom once she had finished brushed her teeth and washing her face. She moved out of her room before outside. It was going to be another cold day again, she expected rain today. But hopefully, she'd find an apostle soon. Since some of the counselors were beginning to doubt her abilities.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:37 am
The sun rose over the horizon, bathing the sky, and New York City, with a golden haze. It was that simple frame of light that illuminated a silhouette upon one of the numerous tall buildings. Though difficult to spot through the human eye from such a distance, this figure could see all and well... The humans were beginning their daily routines, it seemed. Such frail little creatures, unworthy of the praise God gave them. Well... It didn't matter what these humans did, so long as they didn't stand in the demon's way...

Though his face was hidden within his mist-like black cloak, his silver hair and rough features still stood out, clear as day. His golden eyes focusing toward the sun itself now, he knew it was a new day... The day that he would begin his hunt anew... for the apostles. And what better way to draw them out than to have a little... fun?... "Looks like I better get going, then..." he said to himself as he unsheathed his longsword. "The others have probably already started..." With that, he jumped off the rooftop, descending upon the section of town that would soon be his bloodbath...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:27 pm
A quieted sigh escaped the young womans lips as she walked about. Her wings behind her rustled a little once she saw what she thought were wings. But it happened to be a little child merely going to a play. Which ended up causing her to look down almost ashammed. She was trying so hard, and had been for the last year and a half. Yet she never seemed to have any luck. Unlike Rosettes' brother or Azmaria she felt slightly useless. Sure, Mary Magdalene believed in her, so did Joshua. But the counselors were beginning to question her as an apostle accussing that she wasn't trying hard enough.

Frusterated she moved forward down the new york street her dress dancing in a morning breeze. She held her hands over her dresses skirt as she looked about. Though she then stopped leaning against wall looking up.'If I were an apostle.. Where would I be..'She thought to herself before her eyes lit up quickly. A smile infectiously curled upon her lips before she ran forward. She tried a few churches but had no luck, so she wandered over to a park. Most of the people would pass through here, so it would be the best place to look. Sitting upon a bench she peered about looking from person to person searching for wings.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:16 pm
Around a good minute or two after Zemira had situated herself in the park, a crowd of people ran by her in pure fear. Something had startled them horribly, and the answer was most likely easy to guess. Down a few streets from where they had ran, the figure slowly made his way down the street, blood dripping his longsword and the ends of his cloak. As he moved, he would stop mainly due to cutting down something or someone that was in his way, completely ignoring the civilians' cries and anguish.

It didn't take long before police vehicles showed up on the scene, skidding to a halt all around him. For once, he actually stopped to take a look at the scene before him. All these humans... and yet none of them appeared to be able to provide him any challenge at all... Still, they had their guns pointing at him, threatening to fire if he didn't drop his weapon. What fools... Letting his weapon clank against the pavement, he waited for them to make their move...

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff