Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Everlasting, True Love, I Am Yours... [Open / Accepting!] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:06 pm
User Image
A small town on the coasts is the home to a place only called "Kirei Sakura", due to the beautiful Cherry Blossoms that bloomed yearly. Women commonly live here, and they have magically been known to fall in love here, around the time where the Cherry Blossoms bloom. No matter how rocky of a start they get to, the beauty of the Cherry Blossoms bring them together, ever so slowly but surly.

In the end, they girls are happy with who they are with, even years after they first find themselves to be attracted to each other. It's rare for a few girls to not fall in love. And one of those girls, was Rosalind Hartmann, the founder of Kirei Sakura.

You all arrive now, to start a new life on your own, and because you heard of the beauty of this place. Luckily, you were the few accepted to live here while there were houses available.

Welcome.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:13 pm
R U L E S ; ;

1. Honestly, be kind to your fellow roleplayers.
2. I don't care about swearing or anything, but if things start to get a bit too 'sexy' for the forums, time skip or whatever you want. Just don't post it here! Thanks~ :3
3. At post a paragraph? And a paragraph to me is about... 3-5 sentences minimum. That can't be too hard, I hope.
4. Pretty up your posts! <3
5. PM your profiles "So beautiful".
6. Try to at least post fairly often, it sucks to be roleplaying with someone who hardly shows up.
7. I may add more later, and change some.

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:16 pm
P R O F I L E S K E L E T O N ; ;

[imgright]INSERT ANIME IMAGE HERE[/imgright]
[color=COLOUR ONE]Name: [NAME HERE][/color]
[color=COLOUR TWO]Age: [AGE HERE][/color]
[color=COLOUR ONE]Sexuality: [STRAIGHT, BI, PAN, ETC...][/color]
[color=COLOUR TWO]Nationality: [NATIONALITY HERE][/color]
[color=COLOUR ONE]Height: [HEIGHT HERE][/color]
[color=COLOUR TWO]Personality: [PERSONALITY HERE][/color]
[color=COLOUR ONE]Likes: [LIKES HERE][/color]
[color=COLOUR TWO]Dislikes: [DISLIKES HERE][/color]
[color=COLOUR ONE]Bio: [SHORT BIO HERE][/color]
[color=COLOUR TWO]Other: [OTHER INFORMATION?][/color]

===>Profiles!<===
If accepted, you post your profiles here.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:25 pm
H O U S I N G ; ;

[[ You may have up to two people in a house, as long as the person who occupies it first agrees to it. ]]

House One: Rosalind Hartmann [Risque Revolver]
House Two: Empty...
House Three: Empty...
House Four: Empty...
House Five: Empty...
House Six: Empty...

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

freedom2luv

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:27 pm
HI! smile id love to join this! i PM'd u my profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image

❤ r o s a l i n d ❤

"Take away your broken misery, I don't want to waste your memory. This love, this love is gonna be the end of me."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rosalind woke up, it was very early. She showered and got dressed. She combed her long pink hair, tying it up into it's usual hair-style. She got dressed in her favourite dress, and matching gloves. She was expecting some new people today, so she wanted to look nice, as well as be prepared. She grabbed some paperwork before heading outside. The morning was crisp, but it was supposed to warm up very quickly, so the dress she wore was appropriate. She shivered a bit, but smiled at the cooler air.

"It's now time for another day, new guests." Rosalind Hartmann spoke, her German accent very heavy. She looked about at all of the details, each of the lovely houses which have just been repainted on the outside. She also looked over at the lovely shore, and the clear waters. All of it was beautiful. The best time, was the sunsets, as well as the sunrises. They were absolutely breath taking, and she always tried to make sure she caught the sunsets. She looked forward to them every night. But, she had currently missed the sunrise, unfortunately.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Everything I gave is wasted, I'm the one who suffocated
This love, this love is gonna be the end of me."

❤ h a r t m a n n ❤

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:34 pm
User Image

Isis Nashwa

Such beauty surrounds us everyday.....

User Image

Isis rode the bus to the stop closest to her new home.
"Excuse me, do you know where Kirei Sakura is?" She asked the closest woman in a thick accent.
The woman pointed and Isis thanked her and followed her directions.
So far so good.

User Image

...And it shows itself every time I look in your eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:56 pm
User Image

❤ r o s a l i n d ❤

"Take away your broken misery, I don't want to waste your memory. This love, this love is gonna be the end of me."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rosalind made her way about Kirei Sakura. She made sure the stores here were in stock, the few people working there having said that they were fine. Rosalind took care of everything, so the people could get what they want without having to go far, unless they wanted to of course.

Once she was satisfied, she then made her way towards the front entrance of Kirei Sakura, to greet the new comers she was expecting with a graceful, kind, smile.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❤ h a r t m a n n ❤

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:22 pm
User Image
~If I said I needed you...~
Zale Climbed out of her car, grabbed some of her bags and moved to the front gates of the place she would be staying. She saw another woman standing out there with another, most likely the owner, walking to the gate. "This will be great. I just know it." She thought to herself. Zale hoped what she was thinking was true. She didn't want to be stuck in a place, having a terrible time.
~...would you say you needed me too?~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:27 pm
User Image

Isis Nashwa

Such beauty surrounds us everyday.....

User Image

Isis walked up to Kirei Sakura, shouldering her two heavy bags. It was a good thing she was tough. She got there and saw a pretty pink haired lady standing around. She walked up to her.
"Excuse me, Miss. Do you know where Miss...." She set her bags down and pulled a piece of paper from one."...Rosalind Hartmann is?" She said in her thick accent. She picked her backs back up.

User Image

...And it shows itself every time I look in your eyes.

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:40 pm
User Image

Zale walked up to the two other women standing there."Bonjour Belles."She said in a low voice smiling. She pink hair lady was very pretty. She loved how pink and flowing her hair was. She looked at the other lady standing nearest her and gave a friendly wave.
~...would you say you needed me too?~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:34 am
User Image

❤ r o s a l i n d ❤

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Ah, hallo!"
She greeted the two women before her. "I am Rosalind Hartmann, pleasure meeting you both." She said, nodding towards both of them. "I was expecting you, please come with me." Rosalind said, brushing her pink hair from her face. She looked through some papers in her hands. "I do not think I have any assigned houses at the moment, so, if you'd both like to come with me, I can give you a tour of Kirei Sakura, and then I can get you situated in the homes that you would like, if that sounds good?" Rosalind offered, gesturing towards the peaceful setting.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❤ h a r t m a n n ❤

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:33 pm
User Image

Zale nodded "Oui. That would be great." She smiled sweetly. "Also I'm Zale Monlay." She almost couldn't wait to see where she would be staying. From what Zale could see from the gate the place was perfectly beautiful. She could smell different flowers that sat at the base of the trees. "I like this place. It looks so lovely!"

~...would you say you needed me too?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image

❤ r o s a l i n d ❤

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"It's lovely meeting you, Zale." Rosalind said with a nod of her head. She walked about with the two girls, she showed them where the stores and the small library could be found, where the basic houses were and she explained a small bit about them and told them about if they wanted a garden they could do so, then the slightly more expensive houses by the beach, showing them around the large beach, then leading them to her house to work out the housing matters. "Please, come in to my home with me. You may ask any questions you have, and we'll work out where you want to live." The pink haired girl said as she opened the door to her home, gesturing inside. Kirei Sakura wasn't far too huge, but it had basics, and it wasn't too far away from a city, to get things that weren't available. And, if the item wasn't too expensive and you told her ahead of time and give her the money, Rosalind would make rounds and pick up a few things for the people, anything to keep them content.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❤ h a r t m a n n ❤

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
Role Play's

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]