13%  [ 2 ]
Gold and no other reason
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Invincible-Tommi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:56 am
Maid Mansion

Welcome to my mansion. May name is Laura Emilia Swiss, heir to the many successful companies my father owns. For my 18 birthday my father bought me this house in celebration my independence. The house isn't as big as I would have liked but people tell me its is still quite large. There are enough rooms that there might be some I don't know about. Some of the most important rooms, being for living preposes are, the kitchen that runs 24/7 and is equipped with five star chefs, the dinning room filled with many tables. Your bedroom can be designed however you wish. There are also rooms that are for recreation such as the bowling alley, home theater, arcade, basketball court, squash court, batting cages, dojo, and fireing range. Outside on the grounds there is a pool, hot tub, tennis court, archery range, Running track, stable and meadow for my horses, a beautiful garden with a massive fountain, as well as the forest that covers the rest of the property. With the house being decently large I decided I should hire some maids and butlers to take care of the property as well as provide some company. You will have to stay on the property with me and the other employes, maybe even sharing a room. (I dont want to give away to many of My bedrooms) But you will be paid quite well. All meals and boarding is exclusive, so there is no need to fret over it. I hope you will join me because I am ever so lonely.

Heres some photos I took of the property to entice you.

Front Entrance
User Image

Main Staircase
User Image

Kitchen
User Image

Indoor and Out door Dinning halls
User Image
User Image

Dinning Room
User Image

Pool
User Image

Garden
User Image
User Image

Outside and Inside the Stables
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:57 am
Rules!

~ Follow the gaia ToS
~ These Rules can change at any time
~ No Male Characters! If you want this to change vote or PM your character(s)
~ No more than two characters per person
~ No Godmodding
~ Fights are allowed but don't over do it
~ Keep foul language to a minimum
~ You can't kill another persons character without their permission
~ All races are accepted
~ Romance is encouraged but please keep it at the pg-13 level. If it gets heated time skip or just plain take it somewhere else. I don't need the dirty on here.
~ PM me your profile titled Maid Application. Please do NOT post until I approve it.
~ This is a semi-Lit to Lit RP, that means 3 to 4 lines minimum. I know Writers block happens but not every post. Please don't go over board ether, No one wants a novel. No one liners!!!
~ If you aren't going to write for a while please PM me or use OOC and title ur profile as G girl
~ Include your picture and your name in your post
~ NO text talk
~ use {{ }}, [[ ]], (( )) for OOC and bold or a different color for talking or just " ". We also have an Maid Mansion OOC Forum so check it out 3nodding
~ When you send me your profile put "sweet things" at the top to show me you have read the rules.

Beware of the BLACK LIST
First offense- warning
Second offense - warning and discussion
Third offense - report and black listed.  

Invincible-Tommi

Invincible-Tommi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:58 am
Character Skeleton

Creator:(this is you)
Name:(Your RP character)
Age sad Nothing below 14)
Gender sad ...)
Race sad anything is acceptable)
Height sad feet please)
Sexuality sad Straight, Bi, Pan, Lesbian/Gay)
Bio: (must be at least three lines)
Dislikes: (minimum three)
Personality sad must be at least three lines)
Room sad Pick what room you want)
Appearance: (must be able to show up, meaning no links)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:59 am
Current Bedrooms in use

I have put numbers on all the doors so you don't get confused. If enough maids apply more rooms can be opened. Maximum two per room

3. Meredeth "Omega" Rosen
4. Mistress's room
7. Madoka Asuka
9. Aeria
11.Nazerene  

Invincible-Tommi

Invincible-Tommi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:00 am
heart Relationships heart

This is where I will post any relationships that develop. PM me and title it "Maid Romance" when you hook up 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:03 am
User Image
Weather Forecast
This is where I will post the weather. It will be updated every couple of days.

The clouds have swept in and its now pouring out side. Go dance in the rain

Invincible-Tommi

Invincible-Tommi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:05 am
Meet the Girls

The Mistress

Creator: Invincible-Tommi
Name: Laura Emilia Swiss
Race: Human
Height: 5’8
Bio: Laura was born into an extremely wealthy family. She is the single air to the many exceedingly successful corporations her father owns. Her father wanting her to take on the company after him is always testing her, throwing her into usually deathly situations. After 18 years of strife she has become what many would call a super human, excelling in every aspect of life except for love and personal relationships. Known as the grave digger, because of the complete destruction she deals to those who oppose her, she is as respected as she is feared.
Like: Freedom, Relaxation, Loyalty, Strawberry Milkshakes
Dislike: Demands, Dishonesty, Ignorance, Cockiness
I tend to: Laura craves a challenge and never turns down a bet. Anyone who thinks they are superior to her or others, she crushes in humiliating ways. She will not settle for second best in herself or others. Her cold attitude that earned her the title of Ice princess, tends to keep people away from her. She doesn’t mind though because she is used to being alone.
User Image

The Maids

Creator: S C A R Y G I R L I E
Name: Madoka Asuka
Race: Sprite
Height: 5'4
Sexuality: Pansexual
Bio: She lived in a mansion with her mother and father until she graduated early from high school. She then began to work for a lot of people being a live in maid or an entertainer. She once was a perfessional dancers' assistant in performing the tango, and the waltz. She has worked many live in maid jobs but is residing in her mistresses new home.
Likes: Singing, Cooking, Working, Taking care of others, Being obidient
Dislikes: Being alone, Lightning/thunder, it seems to scare her very badly. Being lonely, it makes her go into a depression like state.
Personality: Out going, sweet, kind, sympatethic, loving, and obidient. On a bad day, she is rash and quiet and will not speak out unless spoken to. Yet on a sad day she shuts everyone out and only listens to her mistresses orders.
Room: 7
User Image

Creator: Jadth
Name: Meredeth "Omega" Rosen
Race: Werewolf
Height: 5' 6"
Sexuality: Bisexual
Bio: Meredeth lived a happy life until she turned 12. When she turned 12 she was kidnapped by a rouge werewolf, who took her to his pack alpha. The alpha turned her into a werewolf, in attempt to keep her as his mate. A few days after her first change, the alpha noticed something was wrong with her, and abused her into submission. She lived with the abuse, because the pack she was in was the only pack she knew existed, until an alpha from another pack, invaded her pack. She was found and taken to the invading alpha's pack, where she was taken in by them. They soon found out she was an Omega wolf, a wolf that is outside pack ranks, its own rank, and doesn't need to follow pack law. Omega's also carry peace with them, causing enraged werewolves to calm down which was desired by many wolves because they were usually hot-tempered and they needed to stay calm most of the time, this made her a rare type of wolf. As soon as she turned 16, she was sent to work. Having fought off most of her trauma, she was able to find a job as a maid, and has been working as one since. She moved to this mansion, because the owner of the previous house she worked at, passed away.
Dislikes: People, Her first pack, collars
Personality: Melissa is very shy, and is afraid of everyone (except her present pack), she is kind and obedient to the one she serves. She also likes to keep to herself, because she is afraid her wolf will hurt someone, and that she will say something wrong and get in trouble.
Room: 3
Appearance: Human form:
User Image

Wolf form:
User Image

Creator: aeria of light
Name: Aeria
Race: half angel
Height: 5' 4"
Sexuality: bisexual
Bio: Aeria was born from a human mother, but her father was an angel. She grew up alone with her mother in the country side in order to protect her from the bustling city life. Aeria, ever-curious, snuck into town and spent her first few weeks living on the street and in taverns in order to understand her new way of life. After a short search, she quickly found a job in maid service.
Dislikes: getting hurt, snakes, being alone in the dark
Personality: Quiet, but when she warms up to people, she can be very witty. She's usually shy and tries not to be a burden on people. She's very sweet and kind.
Room: 9
Appearance:
User Image

Creator: Wildear19
Name: Nazerene
Race:Succubus
Height:5'6
Sexuality: Bi
Bio: Nazerene grew up with her mother and baby brother, and for a time everything was good for the young demon until one night, after she had either done something or tried to do something, her mother kicked her out of the house, and so the demon spent her teen years working in one of the many brothels of the demon city.
Then one night all that changed when she met a sharply dressed demon by the name "Dali" he then took her under his wing teacheing her the fine art of soul stealing, only to stab her in the back betray her, and more then once tried to kill her, since then she traveled the world over looking for a place to call home, and her wondering has finally lead her to this place.
Likes: cooking, sex, singing, shopping, dancing and sweet tasting things
Dislikes: her past, talking about her past, crul people, and being manipulated
Personality: Over the years and the crulty the world showed her, Nazerene's personailty has become slightly unstable, she can be moody, bitter, furious, depressed for no reson, cold, crul to a certain degree and sometimes outright hostil, she can also be sweet, nice and if she's having a very good day she can even be happy. She also has a very kinky sense of 'fun'
Room:11
Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:06 am
The Boys?
This is the place where the Boys will go if enough of you request it.

If boys send in their profile I'll be more likely to consider

Invincible-Tommi

Invincible-Tommi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:09 am
The Black sad and White biggrin List
My version of the Naughty and Nice list.

Black List

The girls who may get punted if they don't change their attitude. Please don't make me put you here.

White list

The girls on my good side because of there awesome deeds, writing, ect

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:10 am
OOC Forum!

Here is the Maid mansion OOC forum. Go over there and chat with the role players of the mansion. --->Maid Mansion OOC Forum  

Invincible-Tommi

Invincible-Tommi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:22 am
The mansion is open! 4laugh Please do your best heart

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items