Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
A First

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hecate2513

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:01 pm
This is just my first attempt at a yuri story I guess you could say. My boyfriend insisted that I let more people read it, so posting it here. I doubt it's any good; just tell me what you think!

A First
Alice rolled over in bed slamming her alarm clock off. She groaned as she climbed out of bed, not wanting to go through another day of school, some days even life. She showered and dressed quickly; she was already late. She jumped onto the bus and dozed most of the ride. Suddenly, she felt someone next to her and looked up groggily. It was a medium height girl with long brown hair. All Alice could think was ,Wow. She had never seen her before and she was BEAUTIFUL. The girl noticed her staring, "Oh, I'm sorry, is this seat taken?" she asked nervously. 
"Uh, no," Alice finally said, shaking herself from her daze.
"I'm Sarah." she smiled. 
"Oh I'm Alice," she smiled back. 
They talked the duration of the ride, laughing and talking loudly. Alice hadn't even noticed they had arrived at school until Sarah stood up. They said their goodbyes.
Although, it didn't last long. During Alice's first period there was a knock at the door and Sarah walked in. She later found out that they had quite a few classes together. 
Alice didn't expect her day to go well and was even more surprised with the days and weeks that followed. They became very close friends over time and were together all the time.
Before Sarah came to the school, Alice was the known loner. She didn't have friends and talked to no one. Sarah changed everything. Alice was smiling and talking more, enjoying life. She quickly fell for her new friend but didn't take any actions for she was unsure if Sarah was like herself. But she still thought of Sarah as her closest and only friend. She was finally happy and wouldn't change her life for the world. She actually liked getting out of bed for school in the mornings. A first in her life.

One year later........

"You coming over tonight?" Alice asked with a mouthful of chips.
"Of course! I'll be there around 6." Sarah giggled.
"Okay, see you then!" Alice laughed, getting off the bus.
Alice's mom knocked on her door to inform her that she wouldn't be home til late morning because she had a late shift. Alice didn't know her father.
Her mother was gone by time Sarah arrived. They did their usual first, junk food and old movies. They were both in love with Audrey Hepburn movies. 
As it got later, the two girls changed into their night clothes and shared a blanket.
Then Sarah did Something Alice never thought she would; she layer against her, her face in the crook of Alice's neck and said....."I love you Alice." 
Alice sat up, looking Sarah in the face, "What?!"
"I love you,"she said once again, complete seriousness on her face. Alice couldn't believe what she was hearing.
"I love you too," she said, almost in tears.
Sarah leaned close to Alice, their lips barely touching. Alice couldn't take it anymore, she almost slammed her lips to Sarah's, kissing her passionately. Sarah returned the kiss with just as much fierceness, pulling her newfound lover towards her. As they kissed they both pulled at the other's clothes, trying to get them off as fast as possible.
Before they knew it they were both completely nude in front of each other. Sarah blushed, as Alice appraised her body. Sarah had never shown her body to anyone before. It was a first for her.
Alice kissed her softly on the lips and continued down her neck to her breasts. Sarah gasped in pleasure and surprise as Alice began to suck and at with her hardened nipples. Alice pushed her onto her back as she continued kissing down her body and fondling he boobs. When she made it to Sarah's "valley" she was already soaking wet. Alice licked at her lover's c**t slowly making her moan softly and arch her back. She began rubbing Sarah's c**t while licking inside of her, making her moan louder and louder. She then slid two fingers into her slowly, feeling the tightness around her fingers. Sarah was a virgin....Alice had never known. She continued probing her with her fingers slowly listening to her moaning in pleasure. Before she knew it Sarah had orgasmed all over her fingers. 
Alice looked up at Sarah grinning from ear to ear.
"Feel good?" Alice teased. 
Sarah answered her with another fierce kiss, pushing her onto her back. "Does this answer your question?" she said kissing and nibbling at Alice's neck. "Yes!" Alice moaned slightly.
Sarah quickly began to suck at Alice's nipples while rubbing her c**t softly. Alice moaned once again surprised at Sarah's actions.
Sarah then slid her fingers into Alice's p***y, moving them back and forth quickly, causing her lover to scream and moan out in pleasure. Alice reached her climax quickly, but that didn't stop Sarah. She leaned down and sucked on her c**t while continuing to finger her. Alice couldn't believe what was happening. She reached her next climax just as fast, once again screaming in pleasure.
Sarah finally stopped this time, looking up at Alice with fluids on her lips. 
Alice pulled her up, kissing her sweetly once again and pulling her to her side. 
"I love you." she said.
"I love you too," she replied.

A first for them both.....love.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:48 am
o_o Was it bad that i got hot over this story? xDDD  

XxBloody_Prvrt_KillaxX

Hecate2513

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:35 pm
SachikoAsame
o_o Was it bad that i got hot over this story? xDDD

Not at all, lol. It's meant to do that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:37 pm
redface I liked it. A lot.  

CowboiiKid

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100

BlueKleptoKnight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:01 pm
burning_eyes <--that's how hot i got. Lol
Very nice. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:33 pm
Thanks everyone smile maybe i'll start posting a story from time to time on here??  

Hecate2513

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BlueKleptoKnight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:13 pm
yesh please ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:20 pm
Wow, really??  

Hecate2513

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:27 pm
Not bad. In fact, it's great. The imagery is very nicely done, and of course it serves its purpose to turn you on. A piece of advice for future pieces; first-person narration ("I looked around" kind of writing) can really increase the sense of feeling by including emotions and what they are thinking about. That's what I do in my writing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:07 pm
Thanks for the advice! smile I will definitely post more storied for everyone; I'm gonna start a new forum though since this one is mainly about the one story. I would love requests and suggestions from anyone! Just PM me!! smile  

Hecate2513

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Our Secret Base

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items