[A] Gay & Lesbian Mate Search Thread Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:34 pm
There is a Lovers Rock for stallions and mares, but not one for males seeking males, or females seeking females. And I would love to something like that.

As seen by most, since the Lovers Rock is meant for breedings specifically, not for love. So, I think there should be a thread (not necessarily another lovers rock) made in the Plot Forums for the same sexed soqs seeking love.

Of course, this would not be for the intent of breeding that the Lovers Rocks are set around. But there could be the question that people can sign up and mention their soq would like the idea of adoption, or surrogates in their life mate.

Plus not all the soqs in these threads would just be seeking lifemates. Maybe they need a relationship with the same sex for plot reasons.

What do you guys think? Do you have suggestions about this topic as well?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:10 pm
I think putting that youre mare is gay, or your stallion is gay, int he form in the Lovers rock would work just as well.
If only because, if we're going to start cutting hairs as to whats looking for what, I eventually see a request for "Usdia searching for full sized Soq Lovers rock" for example.

LOL  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:17 pm

LR is for *breeding* purposes. This would be better in the plots area, as gay couples can not breed in Soq. That is also why LR is in the breeding section of the guild. Its not a personals to find RP/plots/etc. Its for breeding.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:35 pm
@ Buffy:
There wouldn't be a point to that in the lovers rock, simply because people looking for a mate for their mare look in the stallions thread. people looking for mates for their stallion look in the mares thread.
It would be different if stallions were allowed to post in the mares thread that are looking for male companions, or females posting in the stallions thread, looking for other females.

@ Etherial:
Tis why I put in the first post, putting it in the PLOT FORUM.
It doesn't have to be necessarily a "lovers rock"

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm

I know c: Im just reiterating since the title of the thread and the first couple sentences could be a little confusing/misleading to people that dont read everything ♥

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:49 pm
I agree that this is needed. ♥

Lover's Rock is strictly for breeding purposely only and between a stallion and a mare only making it much harder for any homosexual soquili to find a mate since the only place they can find one is through plot areas and even then, the other person has to go searching through a number of other threads just to find one that might not even work for them.

Perhaps just a Looking for Love thread, similar to the usdia/mer/seathi one; a general thread. One where people can look for romance of all kinds that may not entail breeding as to include out of the norm pairings such as the usdia with a regular.

Quaji

Noble Cub

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:41 pm
Or maybe they could put something in the form for homosexual pairs looking for a surrogate mare or stallion? I just always wondered how they found those... maybe thats just me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:26 pm
All sound like good ideas to me. [:
I'm very glad I'm not the only one.

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:41 pm
Maybe there could be a slightly modified form for the current LRs for if you're looking for a surrogate rather than for a mate? Or maybe just a little header to stick on top like the "looking for plots" ones?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:09 pm
I modified the first post so it may not be as confusing. o uo

@ Roni:
That would probably be the easiest way to go about this. ; 3;

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:47 am
Could just edit surrogate into the "Fling or Lifemate?:" It's what I've seen people doing anyways.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:48 am
Revolutionary Roniel
Maybe there could be a slightly modified form for the current LRs for if you're looking for a surrogate rather than for a mate? Or maybe just a little header to stick on top like the "looking for plots" ones?

This.
Another thread isnt necessary  

Sayuri_Nitta

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:12 pm
Sayuri_Nitta
Revolutionary Roniel

This.
Another thread isnt necessary

Well, it wouldn't be necessary when searching for a surrogate, but a thread might be nice for those searching for out of the ordinary couples.

I'd like a Usdia -> regular thread ;w; I don't think it would be very popular... but still D:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:48 pm
*normally doesn't do this, but had a small idea*

Maybe it'd be nice to have a thread in the Plot Forums that was for odd pairings in general. o: So instead of making multiple threads for multiple cases, it could just be one thread, and it would be easier for those people (Usida looking for Regular, Stallion looking for Stallion, etc.) to find what they're looking for. I also say one thread because I suppose there wouldn't be as many of these pairings, and it would make things more concise and less-cluttered. x3;

But in general, I like the idea of a separate thread. o: *her two-cents* >w<

Polette

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:27 am
Polette
*normally doesn't do this, but had a small idea*

Maybe it'd be nice to have a thread in the Plot Forums that was for odd pairings in general. o: So instead of making multiple threads for multiple cases, it could just be one thread, and it would be easier for those people (Usida looking for Regular, Stallion looking for Stallion, etc.) to find what they're looking for. I also say one thread because I suppose there wouldn't be as many of these pairings, and it would make things more concise and less-cluttered. x3;

But in general, I like the idea of a separate thread. o: *her two-cents* >w<

This. <3

I think the idea of a separate thread for odd couples would be awesome, maybe located in the plot forum, just because it's not meant to be for breedings? :]

Feedback Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff