Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
~Nintendo Characters RolePlay~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iWord_Girl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:04 pm
Hi! First off this is for Nintendo Characters ONLY! Your gaia doesn't have to cosplay as the character you want but you can NOT use a made up charcter. Except for Master Chief because Master Chief is awsum! XD Second only 1 of each Nintendo Character allowed (includes villans). Third, expect fighting and when fighting you are NOT invincible. You must get injured someway idc how. Fourth, I am Samus so that position is taken. Idc if you flirt, just no sex related things its rly wierd and uncomfertable.
Profiles:
You must make a profile which should look like this:
Name: Samus Aran
Pic: (Optional)
Age sad Optional)
Bio: (Optional)
Weapons or Powers (If any): Guns, Electric Whip, Awesome Battle Suit
One last rule, follow Gaia TOS!
Well have fun! ^ w^
~Samus Aran

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:13 pm
Oh BTW i also need ppl to role play villans
EX:
Dark Samus, Bowser or Koopa (which ever you call him), Dark Link, a few from Halo i guess (even tho its not Nintendo they are still pretty cool), um....ack! Brain Fart! > 3 < oh well you get what i mean....i think... lol
here are characters in the story so far...

HEROES:
- Samus Aran (Meh)
- Kirby
- Princess Peach

VILLANS:
-Bowser Jr.  

iWord_Girl

iWord_Girl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm
Samus Aran

I paced back and forth on the stage. I was still in my battle suit. I was holding an important meeting for which all heros of the Nintendo universe were to attend. Was I scared? I've battle some of the worst creatures and even a dark version of my self, so why was a meeting making my whole body shake? I waited paiently but it seemed like forever. "Calm down Samus. It will go smoothly." I told myself. My palms sweated inside my suit which seemed to all the sudden lack oxygen and feel bigger than what it used to. I went over the information I discovered on my last misson still waiting for everyone to get to the meeting. I sighed. This was taking longer than I thought it would. I reached up and took off my helmet revealing my long blonde hair which was sticking to my head from sweat. I found a cloth near me and wiped my forehead. I realesed my hair from its ponytail to only run my hands through it and put it up again. The silence of the empty room was killing me. "Gah! When are they gonna show up!" I complained to myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:26 pm
Name: Bowser Jr.
Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Weapons/Powers: Paintbrush, firebreath.

Bowser Jr.

I watched the lady with the blond hair tap her foot. I knew Peach would be here, but... this lady was definetley not her. I sighed and leaned back, and almost fell off the rafter. Growling, I slowly shifted myself onto my belly. Peach will come later... I need to be patient.  

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

iWord_Girl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:45 pm
Samus Aran

I was still shaking and sweating but I calmed my self down remebering my last mission. ((this is a flashback momment ppl)) I struggled to push Dark Samus off me but eventually I shoved her off, my head and heart pounding fast like a drum. "Just you wait Samus!" she yelled. "Me and my new FRIENDS will soon get rid of you AND all of the heros of the Nintendo Universe!" Dark Samus morphed into a ball and rolled out of a small hole where I had blasted at Dark Samus previously in our battle. I scoped out the place some more and found info on what she meant by "friends" I was going to share this info with the other heros of the NU (Nintendo Universe). I heard a small sound and the flashback ended. With my nervous wrecked self I called out "Whos there?"....there was no reply but I had a feeling that tonight...things werent going to go as planed...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:46 pm
(can I be Kirby too?)

Bowser Jr.

I bit my lip. She heard me! If I got caught, I'd never hear the end of it from my siblings! (Yes he does have siblings - seven of them to be exact. They were originally in Super Mario 3 but most recently in New Super Mario Bros Wii.) After all, I... kinda snuck off without telling Papa...  

Cognitohazard

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

iWord_Girl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:49 pm
Riyoushi Bloodfire
(can I be Kirby too?)

Bowser Jr.

I bit my lip. She heard me! If I got caught, I'd never hear the end of it from my siblings! (Yes he does have siblings - seven of them to be exact. They were originally in Super Mario 3 but most recently in New Super Mario Bros Wii.) After all, I... kinda snuck off without telling Papa...

sure u can be kirby ^ w ^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:01 pm
(Yay! <(^o^)>)
Name: Kirby
Weapons/Powers: He can copy the abilities of his enemies.

Kirby ran in. "Samus! Am I late? If I am I'm so sorry, it's just that there was a tomato farm... boy, was that farmer angry..."  

Cognitohazard

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

iWord_Girl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:14 pm
Samus Aran

I was about to check out the wierd noise I heard when all the sudden my friend Kirby burst through the doors. His small pink body bobbled up and down as he came in. He asked if he was late. I smiled at him and said "Nope you are the first person to arrive." He then said something about a tomato farm. "Haha! I guess you picked up a snack on the way hm?" I replied. His presence made me less nervous and forget about the stange sound from earlier. At least now waiting wont be as long.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:25 pm
Name:
Princess Peach
Pic:
User Image
Weapons or Powers (If any):
Doesn't really have any...

User Image

Princess Peach

Peach walked in and looked around. "I'm supposed to be here... right?" She said to herself curiously. She knew she wasn't that much of a fighter, but she was pretty capable of things and was a hero in many ways. She looked up at the two of them and smiled lightly. "Oh, hello! I hope I'm not late, I ran into some problems on the way..." She said lightly though she didn't know if bedhead was that much of a problem, but it was a serious crisis for her. She looked around curiously. She couldn't exactly remember why she was brought here. All she knew at the moment was that it was important. She looked at the two of them, then wondered why the three of them were the only ones here. Where people getting held back? Was their traffic? Or were people just too busy to come... She sat down in a chair and smiled lightly at the two of them.

1The Dead Girl1

5,450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

iWord_Girl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:45 pm
Samus Aran

Me and Kirby were having a laugh when we both heard a sweet innocent voice. It was Princess Peach. She had come in without me realizing it. She was very pretty and had smooth features. She didnt look much like a fighter but never under estimate a womans power. She sat down looking somewhat puzzled. I walked up to her. "Hi Princess Peach." I said. I bowed. " Im sorry its a little quiet and all but I have an important message to tell everyone." Peach looked unpaitent so I went ahead and told her and Kirby. So on my last mission I was fighting Dark Samus and right before she fled she told me that her "friends" were going to eleminate all the heroes of the NU. Well I snooped around after she left and found some info on a computer. I downloaded it and I found out that..." I had gotten quiet and looked around suspiously. I bent down lower. "All of our greatest enimies are teaming up to form a special squad of villans." I had paused.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:19 pm
Kirby

I suddenly felt sick... I almost never do. Why did I instantly think of Zero? I'm pretty sure me and Ribbon got rid of it for good... but you never know, because it exploded in a similar way as the first time... But hey, at least I knew De De De and Meta Knight wouldn't be involved, because the King isn't evil enough (once he even decided to help me by breaking the Star Rod to keep it away from Nightmare, and he also helped me collect crystal shards to defeat Zero the second time) , and Meta Knight is only concerned for the people of Dreamland.

I shook my head, dismissing the thought. Zero knew no positive emotions. It would find no pleasure in destroying us.

Bowser Jr.

Well, Peach decided to show up! But Papa never told me about the whole "villan team" thing. I shook with exitement, knowing that I should make my move soon.  

Cognitohazard

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

1The Dead Girl1

5,450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:17 am
User Image

Princess Peach

Peach looked at Samus curiously. "So, in other words, all of the villains are gonna team up and try to destroy us?" She asked. She shuddered lightly, hating to think of the countless enemies trying to rip her apart. She didn't want to be destroyed by a bunch of villains. "And we're gonna team up to destroy them, right?" She said, since she knew they were going to have to do something about it. She was still nervous though. What if one of the villains was spying the three of them this instant? She sighed, knowing she would probably have to toughen up if she was going to help. She would obviously need some sort of weapon. That was obvious. But she didn't know which weapon would suit her...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:32 am
Samus Aran

I looked from Peach to Kirby and then back Peach. They both had a worried looked on their faces. My stomach churned. I could tell theirs was doing the same. Peach asked if we were gonna team up against them. "Yes..." I replied "But first we have to gather more NU heros to help defeat the NU villans." I finshed. They were nervous about this whole thing but they also knew that it was not just my job or their job but all of the Heros of the Nintendo Universe job. All I knew was this battle...the battle between good and evil....was about to go down in history. (( lol so dramatic! but i must say this is getting good! ))  

iWord_Girl

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces