Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Silly Suspects. Colleges are for learning!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:03 pm
My university is a crime suspect magnet.

Last year, we had someone running from the police who apparently murdered someone hide on campus, attempting to get away. (However, they made it seem much worse than it actually was. The guy murdered someone like a decade ago, and I think it was after some fight.) They locked down the entire campus hardcore.

Now apparently, a rape suspect ran from the off campus apartments a little down the street towards here. I've gotten an email, FB status update, and text message about it. We're just attracting all the suspects with our dazzling personality. 8D

Though I personally don't understand why you would run to a place that is surrounded by like woods (which are REALLY hard to walk through, so it's not even a good hiding place) with the rest of the campus being open, a bunch of campus police, and only two good main exits. I guess if he is hardcore enough, he'll try to go through part of the wood areas. Hopefully he doesn't pick the sanctuary part that is really long and big. XD

He should have done a car chase. Those are cooler. : (  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:23 pm
Now it's an attempted abduction instead of rape. Though I guess there is a possibility that it was for sexual assault.

And they keep changing the clothing description. He was in pants, then shorts, then pants. o:  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:50 pm
Sometimes criminals aren't always the smartest xD Actually, most of them seem pretty dumb. I've got a book called "Dumbest Criminals", it's full of hilarious stories where they've done ridiculous things.

My friend was telling me the other day about a guy who robbed a store but didn't have a get away plan. So he decided to go wait at a bus stop for a bus... And because he didn't want to seem suspicious while waiting for the bus, he took off his mask xD Needless to say, he was caught.

Catch the criminal!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:12 pm
His crime and description keep changing? Forgive my bluntness, but I think the victim is making up a little story. confused  

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:31 pm
I remember once on Youtube there was this video of these two convicts who where handcuffed to one another. Well they managed to beat the odds and escaped only to run into a lamp post which caught the chain the handcuffs had, slung them around in into each other and then the cops caught them. surprised

Then theres This guy who managed to escape the police. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:41 am
de.Lici.ous
Sometimes criminals aren't always the smartest xD Actually, most of them seem pretty dumb. I've got a book called "Dumbest Criminals", it's full of hilarious stories where they've done ridiculous things.

My friend was telling me the other day about a guy who robbed a store but didn't have a get away plan. So he decided to go wait at a bus stop for a bus... And because he didn't want to seem suspicious while waiting for the bus, he took off his mask xD Needless to say, he was caught.

Catch the criminal!
At least ours is a little more smart, I guess. XDD

That's horrible. Don't rob places if you don't have the intelligence to at least attempt escape. Rule numero uno.

@Lychee
The description change/mess up might be more our school though. The description changed in the alerts they sent out. Emails said pants. The text said shorts.

@Kosai
Poor guys.  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

Nexus Carbuncle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:39 am
You need to hide yo students, hide yo deans, and hide yo professors, 'cause they rapin' err'body out there.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:37 pm
Nexus Carbuncle
You need to hide yo students, hide yo deans, and hide yo professors, 'cause they rapin' err'body out there.

I want to click "Like" to this!  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas