Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Around the World
For the Love of- (Contest!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

another contest
  yay gold
View Results

kikioblack
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

25,225 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:50 am
What's goin on?

Hello everyone and welcome to this years first contest!

I've done a few Valentine contest before and decided to do somthing a little different with this one. For the Love of- whatever you love. Meaning your entries in this contest can be anything you like or love and it's open to however you want to do it.

The things you can do:

AVATAR: Make an avitar, either dress your own or make one on tektek with a theme of one thing that you love. You can even make multiple avatars and combined them into one picture.

ART: Create a picture- draw, paint, sculpt, use a computer program, or even macaroni art. How ever you want to do this of the thing you love.

WRITING: Write a poem, song, short story, rant whatever you feel like writing. Just as long as it's not a novel size.

How to Enter

You can either post your entries here or PM them to me. Make sure post a link if you have one so I can find your entry.

You can get a direct link from tektek if your doing an avitar. Or if you're dressing up your own avatar send a pm or post and I will either Pm you back or quote you saying I've got it.

Writing is pretty simple to send or post.

If your not sure how to make a post Pm me and I'll help you out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:56 am
Rules & Content

Rules are simple fallow the gaia too's and don'ts, be nice to everyone. Making fun of someones entry will not be tolerated and you'll be kicked out of the contest.

As for the content I really don't care what you post but gaia rules state it must be PG 13 -eventhotheydontfollowthatthemselves- Your love can be just about anything. If you want to do somthing a little more risque make sure it's tasteful and no genitales are showing.

So you can not do for the love of penises. some people may want to do that but it's a no.

If you are unsure of the topic you want to do Pm me and I'll give you a yay or nay.

Jugding

There will be two different judging. The main one will be by everyone on the guild that judges, the second will be by me and whoever is around at the time.

The one I will do will give you extra points to your over all score.

You will be judged on

-Creativity of topic
-How you put your piece together- weather it all goes well together and shows you're

You can get a total of 5 extra points  

kikioblack
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

25,225 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

kikioblack
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

25,225 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:58 am
Here's an example:For the love of Science!!

User Image

Oh yes and before I forget you can have two different entries.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:56 pm
This thread is too good to be dead..

For the Love of the Zombie Apocalypse!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Good for some not for others biggrin

(Darn, you stole Science from me xD and with a really good entry)

Pink Slowpoke

Liberal Man-Lover

trichodezia

Illuminated Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:28 pm
For the love of Magics.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Around the World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games