Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
I'm Getting Married?! ((Needs guys!!!)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funny rp? XD
  Maybe..
  Lol yeshh!
View Results

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:36 pm
♥ Story ♥

User Image

Congradulations, kids! Your getting married to someone whether you like it or not. Or so it seems. Multiple teenagers have been selected to come to a big mansion meet other teenagers and get married. Sure you can meet the one your 'paired' with. But in the end there's a loophole in the contract your parents have signed. Find it or choose another persons 'pair' and you can get married in the end. This is a mansion where you may do basicly everything and anything you want. There's a few rules so basicly its a teenagers dream. Have fun, go crazy, and maybe find the one you love.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:41 pm
♥ Rules ♥

♥ I am the leader of this rp! As such, my words are law here! If you disagree, then please leave
♥ Romance is allowed, and is highly encouraged! But, NO CYBER SEX! Kissing is allowed, and so are hugs. But if your going to make cloths come off, then please do a time skip!
♥ Follow Gaia's ToS
♥ Please do not ignore others, it is just plain rude.
♥ If you are planning to do something big with the plot, please PM me the idea you have.
♥ If you want to have more than 2 characters, then go ahead. Just don't go ahead and create them and let them die out of exsistance.
♥ If you have any questions, do not hesitate to PM me, and have fun!
♥ I also reserve the right to change the rules whenever I please.

♥ NO MORE GIRLS UNTIL WE GET BOYS FOR THE FOLLOWING GIRLS WHO AREN'T PAIRED!! D:<
ITS NOT REALLY FUN WITHOUT GUYS.. =l
Only needing 2, yes 2 more guys!! XD Then we can begin to accept girls again!!! X33333 <3333

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:43 pm
♥ Profile Skeletons ♥

[ color= Your Color]
My name is: (Character's full name)
My age is: (Age)
I think I am a: (Gender)
I prefer: (Sexual Orientation.)
People describe me as: (Personality)
I look like this!: (Appearance)
I'll kiss you if you give me these!: (Likes)
Get these away from me!: (Dislikes)
Did I forget anything?: (Other)
My strings are pulled by: (Username)
[ /color]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:57 pm
The mansion ~>

Your new home.

The garden ~>

Garden Of Eden

Pairs ~~~>

Keita x Aoimizu
Audrey x Lynore
Emily x Dean
Scarlet x Kalin
Caesarea x Naoki
Azusa x Jayden
Sephora x tbd
Mistuki x tbd

((TBD= To Be Determined.))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:13 pm
We're now open for business!

User Image

Quick someone call a preacher! >///<  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:47 pm
kenta walked up to the gates of the hotel and sighed "why do i have to do this" he said as he walked down the driveway  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:52 pm
⊙▂⊙ ⊙0⊙ ⊙︿⊙  ⊙ω⊙  ⊙﹏⊙  ⊙△⊙  ⊙▽⊙ o(‧'''‧)o
(◡‿◡✿) (◕‿◕✿) (◕〝◕) (∩_∩) ミ●﹏☉ミ (≧0≦) o(╥﹏╥)o
Audrey x Paineಠ_ಠ ◕ ◡ ◕ Ü ö Ö °__° ಥ__ಥ (๑→ܫ←)
(︶︹︺) (*-`ω´- )人 (ц`ω´ц*) (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●) (ㄒoㄒ) >_<

Driving down a road a girl could be seen on a black motorcycle. Her helmet covered her smirk as she drove down the road past the speed limit and doing about eighty mph. Turning quickly down a path nearly hitting a kid she yelled out sorry. Driving even more she then stopped once she was at the round about at the mansion. Turning off her motorcycle she smiled tugging off her helmet. Tossing the scratched up thing over her shoulder she tugged out her key."Marry some chump? Pfft.."Spoke out her voice defiantly a smirk curling up her lips. Moving forward she walked up the steps before sitting down on one looking about wanting to wait for a few more people.

((OOC:
I'm gonna go do some things real quick but brb laters. C: ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:10 pm
keita nearly fell to the ground when the girl drove past him "well that was close" he said as he came to the steps and saw the girl on the motercycle "so you got forced into this to huh?" he said with a blank look on his face.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:18 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:35 pm

Looking up to him, she made a face before standing up. Shrugging she then looked to the side."I guess but it's an adventure anyways.."Chimmed her voice cockily before she stretched. Glancing up at him smirking she then stuck her tongue out walking in.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:42 pm
S C A R Y G I R L I E

Looking up to him, she made a face before standing up. Shrugging she then looked to the side."I guess but it's an adventure anyways.."Chimmed her voice cockily before she stretched. Glancing up at him smirking she then stuck her tongue out walking in.
Keita rolled his eye's" first she nearly runs me over and now a cocky attitude great this should be fun" he said walking into the mansion  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:21 pm
Aoimizu Xanthe' Yasakokoro
Yakuza Child

Aoimizu arrived, her small bag in hand and her father's chauffeur unpacking her small trunk, she walked a few steps and smiled. ..I rather like this place, seems nice... She seemed more at ease with the choice her parents made than most people would be. She thanked the driver and he left her be. ....too bad father couldn't see me off.....would've made this easier...
She picked up her small trunk and carried it to the door of the Mansion. ...I hope someone can carry this for me?...it is far heavier than I realized my limit was... She looked around and saw no one. She sighed and carried it with solemn frustration inside.

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:41 pm
Keita found a room that he liked and threw his bags on the bed and took a tour of the place seeing a girl carrying her bags obviously annoyed " um excuse me can I help you with that" he ask looking at the trunk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:05 pm

Walking to her room she tossed her duffle bags into the room. Watching them land on the floor she then tugged out her i-pod. Quickly grabbing her skull headphones she placed them upon her bed. Moving to her duffle bag she poured out one contents upon her bed. Taking off her jacket then her halter top and finally her shoes with her skinny jeans. Grabbing a black skirt with black and green suspenders attached she slipped it up then placed on green fishnets. Grabbing a black vest she slipped it on smiling knowing she looked cute. Slipping into her vans she slipped on her headphones and began to listen to What The Hell by Avril Lavigne. Walking out of her room she slammed the door before she danced down the hallway her messy dark brown hair flying about."All my life I've been good but now.. Whoa I'm thinking what the hell.. All I want is to mess around.. And I don't really care about, if you love me, if you hate me.."Sang out her voice as she smirked passing the boy from earlier and a new girl.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:41 pm
Aoimizu Xanthe' Yasakokoro
Yakuza Child

Aoimizu she heard a male voice offer help. She turned and made eye contact, blushed and looked down. "Arigatou~" She bowed lightly. She set the trunk down. She was bad with words around people she didn't know, and worse with those of the male persuasion.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff