Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:50 am
This is an unusually old styled village. There is a large stone building in the center for meetings, no decorations inside, no seats. Just a raised area in one corner for speakers to be seen.

Around this central building are smaller stone buildings with thatched roofs. These are the homes. Some of them stand deserted, families that have either left or died.

There is a large fenced in area, though there is nothing in it. This is for the fights that break out, the Challenges that must be met. There are several stains in the hard-packed dirt - the blood of the losers.

That is all there is to this particular village. A sad place that had a proud history. A place slowly going to ruin as no one lives here anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Pale skin could be seen through the dead bushes of the abandoned town, along with a flash of red hair. The nude figure pulled on black sheer hose before long black stockings with red accents. She then put on a breast plate and pulled a dress-like clothing over her head and adjusting it to her body before putting on belts and long gloves that matched her stockings. Next went on her black boots and choker necklace before she combed her hands through her long red hair and stepped out from the bush. She then strapped on a red katana to her left hip. Her red eyes scanned the area. "Seems abandoned," she said softly to herself. It looked that way from above as well, she thought to herself as she recalled her long trip here. She glanced down at herself. My human form seems thinner.

-----
(Past Events)
Large, powerful black wings stroked forcefully to support the weight of a black dragon. When will I reach land, it thought. It has been 10 days. All the dragon had had to eat was fish from the ocean and all there had been to drink was ocean water. It grew weaker every day. In it's talons were black and red fabrics, belts, boots, and a red katana. Land! It scanned the area to make sure there were no people. Perfect. It landed quickly and stealthily before darting behind dead bushes. A nude girl with red hair then replaced the dragon.

Islaphel

Restricted Evidence

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200

xRaala

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:29 am
User Image

Hyria//Lightning Dragon

There was a flash of lightning not too far off and a tree fell over. Then two trees, making it three. And another flash of lightning before everything fell quiet. Hyria growled, in dragon form, the smell of lightning still in the air, as her eyes darted back and fourth over the now charred surroundings. A small rabbit peeked out and she squinted her eyes, slowly snaking her head and body around- although her size didn't help. You stupid rabbit! She thought. Hunger was making her unable to focus. Coincidentally she'd flown in two nights prior and still hadn't entirely gotten the hang of the island. But there wasn't much land surrounding the island and she was very much tired- or rather against- having fish. Mostly because she didn't want to go into the ocean..so many problems..

The rabbit's ears flung up in alert and it started to run before her head rushed like a snake's and snapped up the rabbit. Finally! Took long enough. She turned around and walked back to the charred clearing- which was still warm- and dug a hole with one claw after plopping down to relax. Since she'd cleared some of the trees away from her tantrum they were no longer getting caught in her horns. A shimmer overcame her form and within a few seconds she was now smaller, in human form. Brushing back her long, sleek black hair she hopped down and dug the rest of the way where she finally found sandy, slightly dirty clothing which she carefully put on after shaking it out. Shivering over the temperature difference- as the heat hadn't gone far at all underground- she hopped back out and brushed herself off, feet now on warmed ground. With a sigh she put her hands on her hips and looked up, It's not TOO bad here, I guess. And why didn't I do this sooner? she thought, referring to the clearing she stood in.

Restricted Evidence

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:55 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
The red head turned her head quickly at a flash she had seen in the corner of her eye. The sound of trees falling in the distance made her think that it had been lightning, though there was no sign of a storm. Her right hand found its way to the hilt of her katana. What in the world, she thought and decided to investigate. She started out running, but it turned to a slow jog and then a fast walk. "Ugh, I'm so weak right now," she said between deep breaths. She stopped, her hands on her knees as she caught her breath. Her black boots were dirty from the dry caked earth, though she did not care at the moment. She looked back up and her eyes turned gold as she used her dragon abilities. A definite clearing in the trees... 100 yards out? She decided to just walk the rest of the way. Her eyes returning to their normal red color.

After what seemed like an hour, she finally reached the clearing. Her hand had lingered on the hilt of her katana the entire time. She looked around and caught site of black hair, but it was too late to hide. She froze, not sure of what to do. She had not interacted with anyone for almost two weeks, much less a human girl. A strand of her red hair caught in the wind and blew across her face. She slowly lifted her left arm and brushed the strand back behind her ear with her fingers.

Islaphel

Restricted Evidence

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200

xRaala

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:58 pm
User Image

Hyria//Lightning Dragon

Hyria closed her eyes, feeling the warmth spread through her body from her feet. Then she froze- am I being watched?... Slowly she turned around. I thought there wasn't anything particularly sentient on this island?? I'd been so careful.. She thought, sapphire blue eyes falling upon the opposite a few feet away from her- a red human form pulling hair away from it's face. She swallowed some spit and turned her head slightly, eyes still, unblinking. "Who are you?" She said before thinking anything over. Her heart started to race, causing warmth to spread over herself, all over the fact that she was surprised. It was a little effort to keep herself from releasing static into the air, as there usually wasn't any reason to maintain control over it since she didn't go around humans often. Did I mess up? If I have to..I can get information out of this one..and find out where more are..if any Her mind swirled with possibilities, one after another, until finally she decided to figure out who she was dealing with first before anything. Her hands clutched into light fists as if unsure of what to do as she waited for a response, eyes still fixed upon the.. new arrival.

Restricted Evidence

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
The red head held her hair behind her ear so that it would not blow into her face again. She was frozen, her thoughts mingled together. She looks about my height and my current weight, but I am so weak right now, I'm not sure I could take her down. I don't see any weapons on her though Then the blue eyed one spoke. "My name," she repeated in question form, her voice dry and slightly scratchy sounding. I sound awful. She cleared her throat. "I'm L.. Seraphina." The name sounded foreign to her. Of course it was, she had to change her real name. It was not because she did not know this woman, but because of where she had run away from. "Sera," she spoke up again. That sounds much better. Her voice sounded a little clearer and she liked the sound of Sera more. Her hand relaxed and moved to her side, more away from the hilt of her katana. She wanted to show trust, but of course she did not feel this way. "And your name? Do you know where there is fresh water?"

Sera's left hand shot away from her ear and to her mouth as she had a coughing fit. It was dry and awful sounding. Her stomach growled next and her cheeks flushed, embarrassed. "Sorry," she said grimly. "I have not eaten today, only a single fish." She instantly regretted saying it out loud. Now she will think I am weak. Sera's vision blurred slightly. Please no. She willed her vision to clear. It did, but her stomach growled again.

Islaphel

Restricted Evidence

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200

xRaala

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:48 am
User Image

Hyria//Lightning Dragon

Hyria maintained her stance, still unblinking, eyes moving slightly in correspondence to Seraphina's movements. Seraphina..supposedly. No matter. This one doesn't seem human. In a blur she appeared behind Seraphina, eyes glowing bright blue to the point where flames nearly looked like they were coming out. Where she'd stood had left marks almost similar to lightning. She slowly moved around Seraphina so her side and attempted to touch her shoulder gently, claws out, in a threatening curiosity. "I see. I am Hyria. For ease on tongue.." she said smoothly near Seraphina's ear. Her walking and posture were almost snake-like in fluidity and carefulness. "You are not human, are you? Why carry something so...useless?" She guessed, and gestured with her hand just above the katana Seraphina wore but didn't touch it, and withdrew her hand. Humans wouldn't be so careless, especially with a blade commonly used for hunting..killing..sport. As quickly as she moved she was again where she stood previously, and after appearing she walked normally in a direction away from the other one."...water is this way." She said hesitantly. Suddenly there was a wave of emotions, leaving her prominently flustered. Why did she act the way she did just now? foolish if anything. Putting up a front like that. Although in her mind it was better to try to display power so she had the upper hand at first, and it gave her time to analyze her opponent and possibly pacify them in her favor.

Restricted Evidence

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Sera's body stiffened as the blue eyed woman blurred out of her vision. She had thought at first that her vision was changing again, but no, the woman was behind her now. Sera's back straightened and she tilted her head in a way to show that she was not frightened by the gesture. The ground where the woman had been standing seemed burned, almost as if lightning had stroke there. The lightning I saw earlier... Could she have caused it, she thought. ... The woman moved, serpent-like around her, claws appearing and almost touching Sera's shoulder. The red head did not move, her hair began to take on the appearance of flames. She looked directly at the woman as she spoke. Her eyes are glowing. What is she? "No," she answered. It would be unwise for her to deny it after her lack of reaction to the woman's movements and claws. Not claws... talons. Is she... "Perhaps I will show you later," she said in response to her katana. A smirk played on her lips despite her weakness. She was on high alert now and this woman seemed interesting. Hyria blurred back to her original spot and Sera's flaming hair died and appeared as normal hair blowing slightly in the breeze.Then Hyria turned and began to walk. I can either try to find it on my own and risk passing out or follow her and hope that she is leading me the right way. Sera followed her, not really having any other choice.

The red head kept up pace with Hyria. It was a strain on her body, but she refused to show it. Her stomach growled lightly as they walked. I don't think I could stand to eat another fish. "Is there anything to eat around here besides fish," she asked, her voice still sounding dry. It was a great effort for her to even speak, but she forced herself to anyway. As her body continued to weaken she found it difficult to control her human form. Her eyes turned gold and she noticed that she could now see further away. As long as I do not fully change, she thought to herself. Though that would probably be impossible with how weak this body is. I'm sure she will notice my eyes have changed colors, but it should not be too surprising.

Islaphel

Restricted Evidence

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200

xRaala

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:58 am
User Image

Hyria//Lightning Dragon

Hyria's mouth twitched as she walked, and she strained to listen for the footsteps of Seraphina who now followed her. As I thought. I can either lead her to food and such to strengthen herself or find out what she is very soon. She thought, calmly continuing towards a bunch of trees which also happened to be pushed aside by something of decent size. Well. It was from her arms while she maintained the form of a dragon earlier. Stepping through without hesitation a village came into view, rather abandoned looking. Ruined buildings and the remnants of an intriguing civilization decorated the space for a good distance. Turning sharply as though the direction had been memorized she rounded the corner of a larger gated/fenced area that could have been an arena, and the only proof would've been the dried blood within. Then she stopped, in front of a well. She climbed onto the ledge of it, She wouldn't push me in. That'd be foolish. She thought, reaching down as far as she could and balancing herself on the ledge so as not to fall in. The well itself wasn't particularly small, and in fact would be just the right size for her current form to fall into. Finally she grabbed hold of a bucket- no claws, as those were retracted during their walk. Holding out her hand in the vague direction Seraphina would be she finally spoke, "I need a stone, please. Considerable size. And your question earlier...there are rabbits-" Hyria paused, not wanting quite yet to give away that she hadn't been here long herself by mentioning that rabbits were the only other thing she'd found so far that looked remotely pleasing.

Restricted Evidence

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:17 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Sera followed Hyria towards a cluster of trees. They look as though they were bent by something large... She looked at the woman's back curiously with her golden eyes. Like a dragon. Her attention was drawn to a village far ahead. Her lips pressed together as she had almost said something about how interesting the buildings looked. They were too far for any human to see in that detail. She already knows I'm not human. And she knows I do not think that she is a human. However, Sera did not want to reveal what she truly was just yet. And even then, she would not change into her dragon form. Her mother had told her to hide it for good reason, but surely no one would know who she was this far away from her homeland. She risked them telling her father and him coming to murder her in her sleep.

Sera had been so deep in thought that she nearly bumped into Hyria who was bending over something. Whoops. She would have fell in if I had not stopped in time. A well! Then the woman's hand reached for her and she jumped back. Oh.. a stone? Why hadn't she grabbed one before? Wait. What could she possibly want with a stone? The red head looked around for a decent sized rock. If she wanted to harm me, then she could have done so when she was circling around me like a snake. Unless she is playing games... Did she say rabbits? There's one. She retrieved the stone she had found from the dry patched earth and placed it into Hyria's hand. She remained silent, her throat too dry to speak. I guess a rabbit would suffice. Anything would be better than fish. Though if there are only rabbits, I am sure I would grow tired of those as well. Is that all there is or... she just got here as well. Her heart began to race. Where is she from? Does father already know where I am? Has he sent her to kill me? I do not recognize her. Her thoughts whirled and she grew dizzy. No, I must stay conscious!

Islaphel

Restricted Evidence

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200

xRaala

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:16 pm
User Image

Hyria//Lightning Dragon

"Thanks..." Hyria set it next to herself carefully and grabbed the rope attached to the bucket, then lowered the bucket itself in to fill it with water. Then she pulled it out and gently placed it on the ledge, grabbed the stone from before and hopped off, leaving the bucket where it was. "Thirsty?"

She rolled the rock around in her hand with her fingers and used her other hand to scratch the back of her neck as she walked past Seraphina and plopped onto the ground. Closing her eyes, Hyria brought the rock up to her nose and lightly sniffed it, for the cool earthy smell it had. Then she tossed it aside and leaned back using her arms to prop herself in place, keeping an eye on Seraphina. She must be tired. She reverted to her unblinking stare from earlier.
Restricted Evidence

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Sera watched as Hyria retrieved water from the well. Her nose cringed slightly. Is it safe? Isn't this place abandoned? It can't be any worse than sea water. As soon as the woman left the ledge of the well Sera walked quickly to the bucket, her mind made up. She chugged a large amount and instantly felt the urge to puke it back up. She managed to hold it down before taking small sips. When she turned and spoke to Hyria, her voice was clear. "Thank you," she said, watching as the blue-eyed woman smelt the stone and tossed it away. Sera gave her a puzzled look. Her eyes returned to their normal red color. The shift in her vision shocked her, her arms jerking ever so slightly. I wish I could control that.

Sera finished off the water before placing the bucket down and walking over to Hyria. She stopped in front of her and crossed her arms over her chest. "So who are you, really," she asked, her voice was clear and she felt much better with fluids now in her system. Though she was still very hungry, it could wait. "Did my father send you, if he did you can go back to him and tell him you could not find me or else..." Her stern voice trailed off to leave it up to the woman to guess what it would mean.

Islaphel

Restricted Evidence

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200

xRaala

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:04 pm
User Image

Hyria//Lightning Dragon

Hyria simply stared, letting the silence drag on for what felt like a long minute before responding. "Your father? I don't know anyone's father as far as I recall??" She said, confusion in her voice but not quite reaching her face. I'll just get this over with. she thought, patience wearing out. "My apologies. We're both needlessly suspicious. I'm a dragon of lightning from mountains far, far away.." Her eyes clouded in thought, "I'm here now because I'm suppo-travelling. Exploring." She said, stretching her legs and crossing them while maintaining her pose. "And a part of me suspects that you're in the same boat, to an extent. My actual name is Hyr-el, but Hyria's preferred outside of home. It's grown on me."

Restricted Evidence

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Sera listened closely to Hyria and examined her face. She was looking for signs of lying, she did not find any. She let out a large sigh, her left hand holding her forehead. Lightning? So it was her. I have not heard of where they are from, so she must not know who I am at all. "Thank the gods," she sighed out again and plopped down on the ground in front of her, letting her guard slip a little. Her body relaxed and hung exhausted, her arms barely able to hold her up. "I am a dragon of fire. I too come from a long ways away. I prefer to be called Sera." Even if she does not know, we may run into others who do. Her hunger pains returned and she smiled, her facial features taking on a beautiful glow despite how deprived of nutrients her body was. "Now, about those rabbits."

Islaphel

Restricted Evidence

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200

xRaala

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:42 pm
User Image

Hyria//Lightning Dragon

As if her thoughts were ahead Hyria's mouth moved almost moments after Seraphina stopped speaking..as if nothing she'd said mattered before this. "Why don't you rest?" She said, and the only facial feature giving any sign of active listening were her eyes which softened as her lids fell a little, giving off the illusion at first glance that she were tired. "I can find something, and bring it back." Hyria yawned and stood up, then stretched her legs as if she were going for a run, eyes clouded in thought once more.

[ooc: sorry, thought I replied earlier ;_;]
Restricted Evidence

Other Places

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas