View Results

xXx_dark-nekofear_xXx

Sparkly Bloodsucker

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:58 pm

I'm twenty-three physically but I'm eighteen mentally.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:10 pm
I am currently 23 years old, but I feel as I am in my lower 20's. I still feel young with lots of exploring and discovering left to do, so I feel younger than I am. whee

But as others have said, age is just a number. You are as old as feel, I guess. 3nodding

Happy _Tropical_Flower

Angelic Chibibelle

Gracious Shapeshifter

15,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:14 am
I'm 43 and sometimes i feel too old to b here lol  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:18 pm
I'm 24 and I feel like I'm 12 or 7. So child at heart! xp For me that's been a good and also a really bad thing, in terms of getting over personal problems, life, and blah blah blah... the typical stuff.  

Etta Blade

Werewolf

Niamassa

Mythical Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:58 pm
I feel like I don't belong in this century let alone my age however personal issues for the past......ever really has caused me to grow up much faster than most other people my age. I surround myself with people who are older or at least older mentally.

Even though I play video games and table top and all that stuff I still know there's a time for relaxing and being childish since I haven't had the chance until a few years ago and buckling down and being an adult to get things that need to get done done. That's the difference between being a kid and being a mature and responsible adult cause I know adults in their 50's who still haven't grown up and that's where a lot of their problems come from.

Sometimes you have to be an adult, even if it sucks.

And now dramallama dramallama duck for those who remember 3nodding blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:20 am
My neighbours little sister put it quite right, when she said, I am a person
whose age can't be defined. Sometimes I act like a 15 year old and at
other occasions I will philosophise about stuff with a 72 year old on
eye level. Physically people estimate me all in between the range of
19 to 32, but in reality I am 36. My mom used to call me Peter Pan at
times, because she thought, I had the Peter Pan Syndrome, which is
partly true. I feel the same, as I felt when I was 14, which I guess is young.
I only feel my age, when I am confronted with obviously infantile
people, which I never was...even at the age of 6. I feel oldest, when I
had too many cold ones the night before. =^___^=  

Nyu-Nyu-San

Feline Seeker

Kiriad

Sugary Friend

24,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:14 pm
Hi! I was trying to find a post to introduce myself but find none. Well, I'm 29. I'll be 30 in November. The kid in me is very much alive and even more now that I have a kid (I love going to Toy's R Us with him hahaha), I look around 22-23, but sometimes I feel older (sometimes I'm too tired or my body hurts after a long day)... But I'm still a kid... Oh yes, I am 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:11 pm
im 24, but I feel like im in my 50s D: honestly I enjoy sites like gaia, neopets, and other online games when I have free time because its really all I can do anymore to feel "young", my schedule is so crazy all I have time for is work, cleaning, paying bills, and cooking...xD  

0ntogeny

Shameless Man-Lover

11,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Obfuscated_disillusion

Interesting Gawker

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:47 am
I honestly never realized I was getting old until a coworker just made a joke when he asked how old I was and I said 25..........he's like damnnnn your old. XD XD XD WHATTTT when did this happen? When did I get old lol? He was 18 lol  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:32 am
I'm 27, but I feel a lot younger since I still love some videogames and love going to amusement thrill parks. Although most people my age seem to have formed families and settled down so I do feel out of the loop a bit. I kind of wish there were more free people around here that way it would be easier to do things with people. I don't have anything against families and kids I just feel like I cannot relate one bit at all and it makes me strange.

Although sometimes I do feel older when I'm in some of the threads in gaia and see that most of the CB is composed of 20 and under. sweatdrop  

Seiphira

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:28 am
i will be 31 on the 28th 3nodding but i have an inner kid of 5 lol but i feel like i am 80 biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:26 pm
I use to feel 18 up to when I turned 29...now that I'm 34...I feel kinda 55...lol. I complain about loud kids, kids with too much energy, I complain about my aches, my memory needs a reboot, and I'm constantly tired. So...yeah...  

Confused About Life

Bunny Motherof2

Timid Gaian

20,265 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:53 am
I just turned 52 but I feel a lot younger especially when I am with my daughter I think the day she has her first child then i might feel older.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:53 am
I feel old in the fact that all of my old classics that I like, video games and movie/shows that Iike, are now in the double digit and I'm only 25 years old. Oi....ahh well, I know I can still enjoy my old cartoons and games, and no one can ever take that enjoyment away from me!

Also yes, I can be a mature adult if needed be as well.  

Vox_Diaboli56

strawberry92

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:23 pm
What age do I feel? Mid 40's.
Naturally I'm 24
I've had to grow up pretty quickly in my life as my family and I have had hardships dealt to us from the beginning. I never felt like I belonged in anywhere as I didn't like the "normal" stuff.
I've more recently found my way in the last few years. smile

yum_strawberry

Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas