Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
Advice Please

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeleis

4,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:52 pm
Hi. I used to think I was straight. But then I started feeling drawn to other girls physically. I started thinking I was lesbian, but I realized I felt drawn to boys too. I think that I may possibly perhaps be bi. I want to talk to someone about it, but my parents are REALLY against les/gay/bi. I want to confront to my sisters or friends but I don't have the nerve to do it, so I turned to the internet. Is there any advice anyone can give me?

Thanx  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:53 pm
I think that if you feel strongly and equally attracted to both guys and girls yeah, and I say go for it. There isn't anything wrong with that and more power to you. Love is love. But I also think that you should really look into yourself and think about who you are and if you feel right (idk if I'm making any sense). Basically, find within you the strength to know yourself. It took me a while to decide whether I was straight, bi or gay ... but after a while (and it can take some time) I realized who I was and what I wanted. That's the best advice I can give. figure out who you are and what you want from your future significant other. I hope this helps a little!! heart  

Aresith_Solaron

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items