Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:49 pm
The story

The year is 2001.

In the peaceful town of Glenndale an epidemic has begun to target its male members, usually the younger ones.
Their maimed bodies show up drained of their blood, which sometimes lies in pools around them. Their torsos are usually cut open.
The authorities have agreed that it must be some beast from the nearby mountains. But the evidence is not enough to support the claim. The last couple of months have been peaceful. But a mysterious arrival has the place in a stir.

Life goes on in the town. There are those who befriend the newcomer, they know him by the name of Alec. Is it coincidence that more bodies turn up every week?

---find out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Username:

Name:

Sex:

Position/profession(student, police officer,teacher...)

Appearance sad may use pics...no anime,please)

Personality:

Bio:

Sexual orientation:

(I'll open a post with the characters as I receive them via pm. Thank you.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rules/notices.

Please, no god-moding.

Get the person's consent before maiming or killing one of their characters. Even if it is a horror RP.

-The RP is PG 13...
-There probably may be some same-sex interactions in the sense that they may be romantic.
-Your characters may be bi, gay, straight,pansexual or asexual( Just be flexible with them. If an attraction arises,go with it, as long as you do not go out of character,or what would be 'normal'.But this town is not normal per se ^ ^.
-Please be semi-literate. No text speak.
-If you cannot be present, please let me, or whatever other member you are carrying a conversation with know.
-Enjoy.

Open.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Places:

Glenn High School:

With a little over two thousand students, Glenn High School welcomes the diverse population. It offers a secular education and has some of the country's best teachers. It prides itself for its athletics department and drama department.

User Image

The river and adjacent woods : Usually freezes during the winter months. It provides entertainment and an escape from civilisation. Three bodies have washed up so far in the past week. It is somewhat polluted.
The woods are quiet. Wolves and other beasts live in them. Strange noises have been reported. Dismissed as animal sounds.

User Image

The abandoned ferris wheel
User Image

The Grocery Store: Some of the students work there. It is a somewhat popular hang-out spot aside from the river---which most of the inhabitants avoid nowadays.
User Image  

VeganIncubus

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

VeganIncubus

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Characters

( 2 per person,tops)

Username: XxrationalsexybitchxX

Name: Alec Dobbs.

Sex: M

Position/profession: Student/Clerk.

Appearance:User Image

Personality: Charming. Honest. Blunt. Social butterfly. Inquisitive.

Bio: Raised elsewhere. Moved recently to Glenndale. Parents are divorced.

Sexual orientation: Pansexual.

Username: S C A R Y G I R L I E
Name: Marcus Anthony Winegarder
Sex: M.
Position/profession:Student; Waiter
Appearance:
User Image
Personality:
Social, yet careful, a bit of a rebel, total jock.
Bio:
Nothing much to know, just besides he grew up here with his little sister. And that their practically inseperatable. Yet he's the king of football, and the idol of the athletic programe.
Sexual orientation:
Heterosexual

Username:
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Name:
Chloe Nora Winegarder
Sex:
F.
Position/profession:
Student; Waitress
Appearance:
User Image
Personality:
Quiet, a bit shy, honest, sweet, and the most generous person you'd ever meet.
Bio:
She grew up here, and hasn't really been away from here. Only a few times to go to her grandparents home. Also she is the complete queen of the drama programe and wants to become an actress.
Sexual orientation:
Heterosexual

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: Riyoushi Bloodfire

Name: Miharu Konno (it means Beautiful Clear Sky, Dark Blue Plain)

Sex: Female

Position/profession: Student, Clerk

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality: She's bipolar; sometimes she's perky, sometimes she's broody, sometimes she's depressed.

Bio: Miharu lived in Japan with her mother, her stepfather, and grandmother for four years. They moved to Glenndale after her stepfather got a job transfer there. Her grandmother died of cardiac arrest right before she graduated 8th grade.

Sexual orientation: Heterosexual.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:42 pm
The morning was grey and overcast. In Glenndale it was the first day of school. The traffic was heavy. Inside the house, Alec arose from bed,tired from last night's chase. He checked his hands for signs of blood. He did not find any. His clean and impeccable nails shone vibrantly as did his chocolate brown eyes. He breathed in deeply and arose, caressing his luscious hair , then stretching his lean and semi-toned body like a lazy cat who had overeaten."So exquisite" he added with a chuckle.
Making his way towards the shower. In the mirror he checked himself out. There was blood on his chin, his eyes widened as he licked it with his tongue and smirked mischievously.
After showering, he exited the house. Alec made his way towards his dark green Jensen 541S and made his way towards the school. He caught sight of some very yummy and potential prey. His eyes gleamed again and he dove into the traffic.

VeganIncubus

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image
♪♫Chloe Nora Winegarder♫♪

Waking up to another beautiful day she stretched a little before slipping out of bed. Golden hair fell about her face as she rubbed her eyes. Looking to the time her eyes then widened as she cursed under her breath. Moving to her closet she slipped on an outfit running out she grabbed the keys to her old chevy truck. Running out of her house she shouted a goodbye to her mom. Slipping in she tossed her backpack in as she slammed the door. Taking the back way through a field she passed the traffic giggling as she looked to the traffic. Landing her truck upon cement she them turned heading to the light before the school. Waiting a little she sighed gently managing to pass through the traffic. Driving up off the curb of the street she managed to park her truck on the dirt by a tree. Humming What The Hell, while she passed by her old ex. Watching him shoot her a glare she merely giggled placing her headphones in her ears and then playing the song singing it quietly to herself.

User Image
☢☠Marcus Anthony Winegarder☠☢

Out on the football field the star quarter back was practicing with his friends. Passing the football down to his linebacker he merely smiled when he tossed it to one of his friends sitting on the bench. Watching the guy fall back he merely laughed pointing at the guy."Oh man, that had to hurt.."Boomed a deep voice that was just as handsome as his bold features of his face. Moving over to his friend he helped him up before joking around with them. Smiling he made his way back to the locker room taking a quick shower before he slipped on an outfit. Walking out of the locker room he peered about the busy school hallways wondering where Chloe was. Knowing her, she probly slept in.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:19 pm
Miharu knelt over her grandmother's grave, having decided to stop there before school. "Today is the first day of school this year, obaasan." A few cries came from a distant grave, from a relative of one of those who were found mutilated. Miharu checked her watch, and realized it was time to go. Before she went, she left an orchid bloom on the grave. As she stood, one of the chains on her top jingled. She was well aware of the drastic change she'd gone through after obaasan's death. Her grandmother would have approved though, she was one who treasure individuality. Miharu made her way towards her car and headed toward school.  

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

VeganIncubus

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:36 pm
After finding parking in a decent spot, Alec walked gracefully over to the school building and entered it for the first time. Hundreds of scents filled his nostrils and he was struck by a sensory overload. The sounds,the sights, the smell of flesh. He glanced at his schedule. He may skip class... he was not there to learn,per se...only to see what the town had to offer. He eyed a few fellow students, he smiled at them.
He felt aglow , vibrant and alive. His eyes glistened and glimmered in expectation.

'they are so ignorant...so innocent.' he thought to himself. ' I will probably make some friends by the end of the day. And potential prey.' He opened his locker, placed his notebooks and continued to tour the halls to get acquainted with the place---like any predator would in a strange territory.

He happened to go past a blond guy he instantly wanted to devour. Alec did not know his name, but knew he had to find out . He turned around momentarily as he examined the guy's clothes and face...then disappeared in the blink of an eye.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:31 pm
User Image

Walking down the hallway she instantly saw her brother. But someone new caught her attention, he was studying her brother almost like he was food. Blinking a little she quirked an eyebrow as people walked around her. Sighing gently she shook off the chills rolling down her spine. Moving forward ignoring the eerie feeling in her stomach she caught her brothers arm then leaned up ruffling his hair."Hey all star.."Teased her voice sarcasticly watching him with fond eyes.

User Image

Talking to one of his friends he felt a sudden tug, the his hair being ruffled. Shrugging out of his sisters grasp he peered down to her. A mock annoyed look played upon his handsome face."Hey sleeping beauty.. Finally manage to pry yourself from bed?"Asked his cheery yet sarcastic voice as he smiled down to her. Getting knocked upside his head from her. Wincing he rubbed his head letting out a slight groan murmuring about her and cursing.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cognitohazard

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:17 pm
Miharu glanced around at the students surrounding her. She knew they were staring back, but ignored them. She was who she was, they could ignore her if they weren't happy about that. A new boy caught her attention. He looked normal... but... there was something odd about him. Something not right.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:12 pm
Alec snuck in the back of the class and started doodling. He eyed the people around them and smirked. In his mind they all seemed a joke and particularly funny,none caught his interest. He recalled the boy's face--the one in the hallway. And his sister...perhaps she'd be the way to get to him. Alec was no stranger to manipulation and blackmail. Above all, people were just means to an end-- he could care and regard them as fun little playthings, give them tokens of his feigned affection, but ultimately, he would take their life in return. It seemed fair.
But how? ... he could not wait for class to be over.

VeganIncubus

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:38 am
User Image
User Image

Pale slender cheeks were puffed out a little as she shot daggers toward her bigger brother. She heard a few of his friends and glared to them. A hand flew forward slapping them across the face as she glared her eyes becoming soft. Yet again her big brother had embarrassed her in front of his friends. Grey eyes were narrowed but were soft with her emotions. Sadness mixed with embarrassment hid in her eyes. Looking down her golden hair fell over her eyes catching the boys off guard."Marcus... Anthony... Winegarder..."Viciously she spit out the name her tongue like terpintine. Looking up she moved forward right hooking her brother right in the face. Watching his eyes widen from being caught off guard the quarterback fell to the ground. His nose becoming a faucet to blood. But it was yet to be over, his little sister moved forward her right fist aimmed for his head.

Scrambling to his feet watching his sisters hand fly into the wall creating a slight dent. He knew his little sister was just as strong as him maybe perhaps even more. But carried with caution he knew she could be deadly if messed with. A shocked look painted upon his face as he looked to her watching her slowly pull away her fist from the dent in the wall. Her knuckles were painted with a crimson color. Feeling his eyes widen his friends merely shuffled off quickly from being afraid of her. A small crowd of students gathered chanting fight."W-What is wrong with you, C-Chloe?!"Yelled out his voice feeling the pain strike his face quickly. Snaking its way up a hand landed upon his sensitive nose wincing.

Yet if anyone could see the deadly vicious expression upon the Queen of Drama then they'd be shaken up. Golden hair fell over her face until she straightened her stance her bangs falling over her left eye. Simply a curious wondering right eye finally landed upon her brother. Her grey blank eyes looked abosolutely deadly as of now. Flying forward a finger pointed straight in his face her eyes narrowing cruelly."You! I'm sick of you! Always putting me down majorly in front of everyone! You think I'm still going to take it, Marcus?! I'm fed up with you belittling me! Get out of here! Why don't you go missing like the others?!"Screamed her voice almost demonicly as she glared at him. Her eyebrows were furrowed over her eyes. Causing her to look almost killer like as she glared up to him.

Eyes widen with fear stared down to his little sister. Was she really sick of him like she said? Or was this merely an act? Pondering upon that for a minute he then realized he had been acting like a jerk to her later. Sighing he wiped the blood from his nose the crimson color staining his cheek from an attempt to wipe it off. Moving to her pulling her into a tight hug."I'm sorry.."Whispered his deep voice quietly yet softly. He wrapped his arms around her tighter resting his cheek upon her head. But upon being shoved away his arms fell limp to his sides knowing she was beyond pissed at him. Another punch was made this time to his groin. Hands flew inbetween his legs as his throat made a slight rumble."C-C-Chloe.."Looking up to her falling upon his knee's a foot made contact to his cheek. The quarterback was sent flying sidewards into a classroom his usual fangirls screaming out in fear for him. They all shot the girl glares before getting stared at by her.

The eerie sound of snickering rang throughout the quieted hallway. A small smirk curled upon her lips as she glared to him. He knew his punishment was done from his younger sister. She had made an example of him, just as he did of her."I'll forget this incident, Marcus.. But one more slip up and see what happens.."Snickering even more the, oh so innocent girl, looked more demonic than anything. Looking away her face turned blank before she hummed an eerie tune before murmuring the words to the song quietly. Passing by the classroom Alec was in, blank cold eyes peered in gazing to him. It wasn't long before her gaze turned elsewhere as she exited the school. She was in a ill tempered mood and decided to skip out.

((Sorry for the length, I just got carried away a little. ^^;
Btw that was one of her 'lashouts'. XD ))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:37 am
((That was brilliant ^w^))

Watching as Chloe passed by. Chloe...who seemed to be that boy's sister appeared upset. A sly grin crossed his face and he requested permission to leave class. He had already covered this topic back in his old school. "I so cannot miss this" he snickered mischievously and put on his best concerned look. He exited the classroom and caught up to Chloe. He cleared his throat and his big chocolate eyes met hers"I don't mean to intrude...but I couldn't help but notice you seem extremely shaken up. I know I'm just a stranger, but I am a concerned one. A girl as pretty as you should not be so angry. I'm Alec,by the way"  

VeganIncubus

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:46 am
User Image
User Image

Stopping in her tracks cruel grey pools of pure fury peered into his mahogony colored eyes. She was clearly in the mood to hit anyone who talks to her. But refrained from doing so to him, instead she merely felt her eyes narrow. Scrutnizing his face quickly pale rose colored lips pursed a bit."Look.. I don't care who you are.. I'm not in the mood, alright?!"Growled the voice of the young girl through barred teeth. She was majorly in her fight or flight mode and was about to start fighting. She then moved forward before stopping. A smirk painted upon her face as unjust eyes glared to him. Snickering cruelly as if she were told a joke a hand placed over her lips. She then stopped her smirk and scutnizing eyes glaring over him."Trying to butter me up, with little sweet comments? Hell, if you the guts to come up to me, I guess your okay.. I'm Chloe.."Spoke out her voice quietly but coldly still holding a cruelty to it. Moving forward passing by him, her eyes were glued to his before she turned her glance away walking out of the schools double doors.

Watching his younger sister than a young man come up to her. He attempted to get up to tell the guy to back off. But was yanked down by the cooing and gentle murmurs of the girls crowding him. Ignoring them he was more interested on the two young people in front of him."Shut up.. Shut up.. Shut up!"Whispered his voice urgently before he heard what the young man said. His emerald green eyes were afflamed with fires from not liking him just yet. This guy rubbed him the wrong way he didn't know why though. Listening to Chloe his eyes widen from expecting her to strike at the young man. Oddly enough she merely spoked to him and almost gestured for him to follow. Watching from afar he was in pure shock and somewhat of remorse from not going after his sister.

((Thanks ^^, btw sorry for Chloe lashing out at you too. XD ))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:23 pm
She watched from afar as the girls tried to comfort Marcus. She could see that they were annoying him. She'd seen the lashout, and felt it was silly for them to try and baby them. He didn't want their attention, it seemed, he wanted his sister's. But her attention was not on him, it was on the strange boy from earlier, and then on the doors out. Miharu didn't feel like being at school either, she wanted to visit the abandoned ferris wheel. She and obaasan had found it before obaasan had fallen ill, and she hadn't been there in months. Do I have any important homework to turn in? Any thing important happening in class? She had homework to turn in to History, but she was getting an A in that class, her Biology teacher hadn't mentioned any labs, and none of her teachers had mentioned tests.

She left the school happily.  

Cognitohazard

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash