Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loser-by-choice

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:49 pm
Two of my friends have premonitions. They are rare, but have a bit of information in them. It's mainly about themselves. I can sometimes do it. But mine was scary. When I was little I dreamed that my grandpa caught on fire. Next day, he did. Creeptastic. He was OK, it was just the jacket sleeve, but it was still scary. It was the most vivid premonition I had ever had. And really, I only have vague ones every year or so, so I don't pay much attention. It's not like I can 'see' what I'm going to get for presents or anything like that. Anybody else see visions?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:34 pm
I've had a precognitive dream or two in the past.  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:39 pm
Quite a lot. I seem to see funny moments months before they happen. I also see room when they change, like my grandfather once redecorated the guest bedroom and I saw it before he had even thought about doing it. I reliazed this later when I was staying the night at his house.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:39 pm
i do a lot. though most of them are like nightmare twisted versions of it. not changed though. like a picture seen through a filter or poece of velum or plastic. had em since i was little.  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:41 pm
madman1500
Quite a lot. I seem to see funny moments months before they happen. I also see room when they change, like my grandfather once redecorated the guest bedroom and I saw it before he had even thought about doing it. I reliazed this later when I was staying the night at his house.

i did that with my friends house when they moved. i had it decorated my own way of course, but i saw their entire house the dya before we saw it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:03 pm
I have those. But they just seem like daydreams then it actually happens, I don't say anything,
but it scares me. ;n;  

Wurlee

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

edible reality

Questionable Muse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:20 pm
loser-by-choice
Two of my friends have premonitions. They are rare, but have a bit of information in them. It's mainly about themselves. I can sometimes do it. But mine was scary. When I was little I dreamed that my grandpa caught on fire. Next day, he did. Creeptastic. He was OK, it was just the jacket sleeve, but it was still scary. It was the most vivid premonition I had ever had. And really, I only have vague ones every year or so, so I don't pay much attention. It's not like I can 'see' what I'm going to get for presents or anything like that. Anybody else see visions?

i get that with dreams. as far as visions go, i only get info with them that are current. or happening right then. and not very often.

but i did know what my cat looked like before i got her and ever saw her. just remembered that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:32 pm
I've had dreams where it takes years to fulfill them. Just the other day, I was in ceramics class and I had a HUGE deja' vu where I remembered having a dream and experiencing exactly what happened in ceramics. Strangely, the dream happened over a year ago... I get a lot of those, and I think they're pretty cool! With Deja' vu, I have to dream about what's going to happen instead of it just happening without warning  

ScuroFenice

Divine Nymph

14,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Noble Shade 100

edible reality

Questionable Muse

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:21 pm
DarkPhoenix1191
I've had dreams where it takes years to fulfill them. Just the other day, I was in ceramics class and I had a HUGE deja' vu where I remembered having a dream and experiencing exactly what happened in ceramics. Strangely, the dream happened over a year ago... I get a lot of those, and I think they're pretty cool! With Deja' vu, I have to dream about what's going to happen instead of it just happening without warning

i get that too..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:36 pm
edible reality
loser-by-choice

i get that with dreams. as far as visions go, i only get info with them that are current. or happening right then. and not very often.

but i did know what my cat looked like before i got her and ever saw her. just remembered that. sweatdrop

Cats are deemed powerful in most religions, so I don't think it would be strange that you would have a more vivid premonition about that kind of thing.  

loser-by-choice

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:41 pm
i tend to get wierd feelings that something big is about to happen right before something big happens. like when there was that earthquake in japan...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:23 pm
sounds mor like a super power 2 me  

victini1575

alphaandomega11

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:42 am
I think mine, i dont have a dream, I dont realize its gonna happen, and it totally leaves my mind... but I have thoughts, and later on like weeks to months later they happen... and it clicks in my mind... I feel kinda retarded, cause thats all I got and its horribly weak... *sigh*... DX I need to learn how to talk to the dead... get me some real stories.. *mumbles and walks away*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:50 pm
embodiement of night
I think mine, i dont have a dream, I dont realize its gonna happen, and it totally leaves my mind... but I have thoughts, and later on like weeks to months later they happen... and it clicks in my mind... I feel kinda retarded, cause thats all I got and its horribly weak... *sigh*... DX I need to learn how to talk to the dead... get me some real stories.. *mumbles and walks away*

Like deja vu? Maybe you could try writing it down when it happens. Then you could recognize the feeling and hone it better. And I wouldn't recommend talking to the dead. you might invite some unwanted and malignant spirits. And they are much harder to get rid.  

loser-by-choice

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dragonspirit32

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:01 pm
i have a dream, like in passing, but i now excatly what i'm think, the scene around me, and what i'm saying. it's a lot like dejavu. it's different. i try to tell some people, but they laugh at me. oh well.  
Things that Go Bump in the Night [[Paranormal Discussion]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff