Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
I love you ,sempai ^///^ (1x1 and need a seme) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheEmoMadHatter15

2,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:52 am
name: Nana

personality: outgoing, kind, lovable

sexuality: gay(uke)

history: she lives with her mother and her older brother. she gets abused by her brother. and the rest is the story

looks:User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:45 am
User Image

((is it okay if I RP with you? :3 ))

Name: Sharon Rainsworth
Personality: Outgoing, very ladylike, sweet, has to get whatever she wants, selfish
Sexuality: Gay (seme)
History: Despite being from Britain, Sharon speaks Japanese almost as if it was her own language, even being a teacher at a Japanese high school. In her past, she the was the heir to a duke house, however, a tragedy soon happened and she departed towards Japan in hopes of being able to forget the horrible incident.

AliceofMaidoraHearts

TheEmoMadHatter15

2,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:12 pm
YAY)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image

((LOL, yes, that's the pic I'm using for this role play! xD ))

"Hey! Hey! Have you heard about Rainsworth-Sensei? You know, the English one! There are rumors going around that she prefers woman! Pretty strange huh!" Sharon could hear some girls giggle from the hallway. It really was demeaning for them to say such things. Sure she preferred girls over men, but that was her choice, nothing for such young hooligans to discuss over lunch time break! "Hmph! Oh, well, I don't care. There has to be at least one other yuri girl here besides me looking for a partner! Hmph!" She thought to herself, but on the outside, she smiled her usual, calm, caring smile as she sipped on some tea.

AliceofMaidoraHearts

TheEmoMadHatter15

2,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image

Nana walked over to miss. Rainworth,"Hey Rainworth-sempai." she sai cutely. She was up to her chest. She smiled and handed her a bento box,"I made this for you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image

"Oh, Nana! How wonderful! Thank you! I was in quite the horrible mood because of some rumors but this really brightens up my day!" She said with her English accent. Putting down the tea, she accepted the bento box. "Listen Nana, we need to talk. You're currently failing my class. I normally don't do this, but since you're my favorite student, why don't you come to my house after school for some lessons. It won't make you uncomfortable, will it, coming to a teacher's house?" Sharon asked, eating the bento Nana had brought her, but staring at Nana the whole time.

AliceofMaidoraHearts

TheEmoMadHatter15

2,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:49 pm
Nana nodded," i wont mind..." she said softly. She didn't know how she was failing.She held her bag. she looked up at her,"sempai, why am i your favorite student?" She asked in a not guilty and cute voice. She looked down.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:27 am
POST WOMEN!  

TheEmoMadHatter15

2,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheEmoMadHatter15

2,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:48 am
meow?)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:59 pm
((sorry, haven't been online much anymore. Sorry! ^^; ))
User Image

"Why are you my favorite student? Well, let's see. You're cute, you always do your work, get excellent grades, you're kind, and overall, you're so fun to be around. You cheer up my day, Nana" Sharon doted. "However, recently, there's been some problems. It seems as if people are copying off your work. Now, I've already dealt with the students, but all work that's copied, regardless of whether you knew it or not, needs to be redone. I hope that's not a problem, dear!"

AliceofMaidoraHearts

TheEmoMadHatter15

2,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:35 am
Nana smiled and nodded. She blushed softly and looked up at her,"Thanks for telling me...I didn't know the other students coping my papers." She said softy,"I'll get straight to work...." She said softly and hugged her. Her head laid on Sharon's chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

Sharon smiled at the girl. "Alright, it's set. You'll come to my place at say, 7:00? Here, have the address." Sharon handed the girl a small slip of paper with the address, phone number, and other sorts of things. Kissing Nana's cheek, she smiled and held Nana there. She really did like Nana, and felt sort of guilty for lying, but that's just the way she was. She honestly hoped that Nana wouldn't hate her for it.

AliceofMaidoraHearts

TheEmoMadHatter15

2,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:37 am
User Image

Nana blushed and looked up at her. She loved Sharon. She touched her cheek,"I'll be there.." She said in a shy tone. She felt her heart race.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image

"Such a good girl! Since it's quite a while before lunch ends, why don't we head to the library together? Sounds fun, right?" Sharon cheered, as she watched the young girl blush. "Or would you like to go out on the roof? I hear there's a nice view up there!"

AliceofMaidoraHearts

TheEmoMadHatter15

2,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:00 am
User Image

Nana looked into her eyes," the roof please." She said softly and looked away and blushed more. She was guessing that sempai knew she has a crush on her.  
RP 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff