Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
High Society Open and Accepting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Werewolf Liquor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:09 am
User Image

This is a small group roleplay revolving around the uprising of women married or born in to power in a medieval setting. It is a roleplay that will be dark and involve themes such as witchcraft, sadism, murder, and betrayal. If you are not in to such things, then hit the back button.

Created & Owned ▐ ▐ Werewolf Liquor

Inspired by
▐ ▐ medieval era, rule of rose, the darker half of the human psyche

Genres
▐ ▐ dark fantasy, romance, girl love/yuri

Level
▐ ▐ literate, 'casual', at least three paragraphs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:13 pm
How the coven came to be.

A kingdom by the sea, ruled by a haughty king who laughs at his enemies and does as he pleases. Sound pleasant? Many don't think so. Now add the Serpent Circle, a coven of women centered around the Princess, seeking to bring her to power and take down the king. Sounding a little better, yes? There is no Queen, the king's wife having died a few years ago from illness, the same illness that plagues her daughter and the only heir to the throne. Otherwise she would already be in charge. How? The Serpent Circle would have usurped him a long time ago. Why? The women of the Serpent Circle are tired of being pushed around by men. They're tired of being no more than slaves to the will of men.

With that being said, those of the coven occasionally induct those of the lower class to. Of course, to ready them for the abuse of men, the women sadistically torture the recruits. Once they prove themselves strong enough they are accepted as high society and are permanent members who will be given their heart's desire once the kingdom is ruled by the Princess. The Princess, however, isn't sure if she wants all that power. What she doesn't know is that the Duchess doesn't plan on her being in direct power, but as a symbol of that power. The Duchess plans on being the one in control from the shadows.

To get that power, the coven dabbles in witchcraft and has been planning their takeover for years with the help of their dark magic. They will do anything to obtain their true goal, even so much as murder the king once every thing has come to a crux.  

Werewolf Liquor

Werewolf Liquor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:20 pm
Every society needs rules.

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓: 𝕽𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖋𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖘

Fill out the profile completely. It's pretty simple. For the actual Reserve part of it all I need really is the role you want, a picture of your character, and name, and a sample of your role-playing abilities. Easy, yeah? The Reserve needs to be sent to me with a title so I can discern it from all the other PMs I get but I don't really care what you title it otherwise =D.

For profiles there is no gender option because this is a yuri RP. Even though this is fantasy, you are all expected to be Human, so race isn't there either. Please make your character believable and write their profile according to their role. You have free range with their pasts and current relationships, even age, but no one under 18, seeing as how they are married and could possibly have children. Character images are to be art, but no popular anime. If I see any recurring stuff happen, I'll post more rules about it.
𝕻𝖔𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌

I shouldn't have to say this but no txt talk. Do spell check here and there. You've all heard it before and know the rules with that. Make posts attractive. They don't have to shame all of us with their glory but I want images and colors. I'm an aesthetics kind of person. Also, this is literate (if that's what you want to call it) for you overachievers. You must post at least 3 paragraphs. Post Often. If I don't hear from you for awhile, say a two weeks. I'm just going to drop you. I might be kind enough to PM you asking what's going on but I'll probably just open your spot without letting you know. You joined, be responsible. Main thing is : Do not join this RP if you are not going to keep up with it. If you don't think you have the time for it, really, pass the RP up. Thanks. I am trying to not make this fast-paced, however. I may only be posting once a day myself.
𝕽𝖔𝖑𝖊-𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌

Make sure people have something to respond to. Even if it feels like you have to write a lot more to get to that point. Also, romance and touching is fine but as always TOS wins and no sexual activity described in the RP. Fade out or take it somewhere else. AND MY BIGGEST PET PEEVE! No God modding. This not only includes no auto-hitting or dodge, but it also means that you are NOT omniscient. There is nothing more annoying than playing with someone who suddenly knows everything.
𝕴𝖓 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑

I am in charge! I can reject profiles, and I can tell you if I have a problem with yours. But also feel free to PM me with a suggestion or question. Try to keep OOC in the OOC thread, unless it is related directly to the post you just made and you're afraid it'll get swallowed up in the OOC. And as always, if'n you do have a concern let me know. I seem irritable in my rules but I'm actually pretty nice. ^^I can and will add/change rules as I go.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:24 pm
The Aristocracy, if you please.

User Image

The Princess - - name name ✖
◜OPEN◞

>> Is infatuated with The Handmaiden
>> Is set to marry a Prince, for whom she also has feelings.
>> Is sickly.
>> Just turned eighteen.

User Image

The Duchess - - Nalizia Perest-Llamour ✖
◜Werewolf Liquor◞

>> Has regular flings with all the other women.
>> Is in love with The Handmaiden.
>> Head of the Serpent Circle.
>> The oldest within the coven.

User Image

The Countess - - name name ✖
◜OPEN◞

>> Has a relationship with the Baroness.
>> Is highly intelligent.
>> Worships the Duchess.
>> Is one of the most powerful in witchcraft.

User Image

The Baroness - - name name ✖
◜OPEN◞

>> Is in love with the Countess.
>> The submissive type.
>> Cages and kills small animals to feel powerful.
>> Is abused by her husband.

User Image

The Lady in Waiting - - name name ✖
◜OPEN◞

>> Is in love with the Princess.
>> Has to work hard to earn her place amongst the circle, even enduring torture.
>> Would kill the Handmaiden if she found out about the Princess' interest in her.
>> The Handmaiden's best friend.

User Image

The Handmaiden - - name name ✖
◜OPEN◞

>> Is trapped within the Serpent Circle and wants to escape.
>> Is constantly tortured by the other sadistic women in the coven.
>> Has to prove herself better than The Lady in Waiting.
>> Secretly enjoys what the Duchess does to her.

Werewolf Liquor

Werewolf Liquor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:24 pm
There are skeletons in the closets.

Fill out the profile completely. It's pretty simple. For the actual Reserve part of it all I need really is the role you want, a picture of your character, and name, and a sample of your role-playing abilities. Easy, yeah? The Reserve needs to be sent to me with a title so I can discern it from all the other PMs I get but I don't really care what you title it otherwise =D.

For profiles there is no gender option because this is a yuri RP. Even though this is fantasy, you are all expected to be Human, so race isn't there either. Please make your character believable and write their profile according to their role. You have free range with their pasts and current relationships, even age, but no one under 18, seeing as how they are married and could possibly have children. Character images are to be art, but no popular anime.

[align=center][size=18]Greetings[/size] [size=24][color=yourpostingcolor]YOUR ¤ CHARACTER ¤ NAME[/color][/size][size=18],[/size][/align]
[IMGleft]Picture reasonable size please[/IMGleft]

[align=left][size=13]____________________________The Basics

[list][list][list][list][size=10][b][color=yourpostingcolor]ღBirth Certificateღ[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9]Full Name and any nicknames[/size]

[size=10][b][color=yourpostingcolor]ღCandlesღ[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9]Age[/size]

[size=10][b][color=yourpostingcolor]ღGenderღ[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9]Female[/size]

[size=10][b][color=yourpostingcolor]ღA War to Winღ[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9]Where do you live? You can make something up.[/size]

[size=10][b][color=yourpostingcolor]ღIt Might Be a Secretღ[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9]Sexual Preference and crushes/flings/loves/relationships[/size]

[size=10][b][color=yourpostingcolor]ღMy Mirrorsღ[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9]Appearance a paragraph should do[/size][/align][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=13]___________________A Little Deeper

[list][list][list][list][size=10][b][color=yourpostingcolor]ღThe Mindღ[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9]~Description of Personality, quirks, and whatnot minimum of 1 paragraph[/size]

[size=10][b][color=yourpostingcolor]ღThe Storyღ[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9]~Biography, No Memory Loss, Just 2 well written paragraphs will do expanding on what you already have. Most of you may be married except the Prince, Lady in Waiting, and the Handmaiden. You may also have children, except the former three.[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=13]
__________Just A Little More!
___[/size]

[list][list][list][list][size=10][b][color=yourpostingcolor]ღTalentsღ[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9]Hobbies and talent, such as for witchcraft[/size]

[size=10][b][color=yourpostingcolor]ღParalysisღ[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9]Fears[/size]

[size=10][b][color=yourpostingcolor]ღSecretsღ[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9]~Anything Else You Would Like To Add~[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=right][size=10.5][b][color=yourpostingcolor]ღPuppet Masterღ[/color][/b][/size]
[SIZE=9]~Your Gaian Name~[/size]
[size=10][b][color=yourpostingcolor]ღCrayonsღ[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9]~Posting Color(s)~[/size][/align]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:11 pm
reserved  

Werewolf Liquor

Role Play's

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items