Submit

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:46 pm
Now I know that this is largely up to the colorists. But I would love to see edited slots that are just for Usdia and Seathi.

As it is, edited slots are almost always the hardest to get, with the most competition and usually the least amount of slots. Most of the mini slots that I have seen, have almost always been unedited.

It also may help boost the numbers of Seathi and Usdia around, if people could go for an edited, and have a bit better odds of actually getting it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:09 pm
hm... I think i'd agree with this if the slots for minis were both edited and unedited, since i don't know the amount of people questing for usdias o.o  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:26 pm
ATh e a r t
hm... I think i'd agree with this if the slots for minis were both edited and unedited, since i don't know the amount of people questing for usdias o.o

Yeah I'd be okay if they went edited or unedited.

I plan on going for one or two edited usdias in the future (I have to wait a few months because I got twin customs last month).  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:27 pm
There seems to be pretty low demand for minis whenever there are specific mini slots. I don't know that there needs to be even more splitting of that small group... and every colorist has their own variation on slots available anyways, so it isn't likely that this would get standardized either way.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:13 am
Well I'm a huge mini-soq fan, and have quite a few custom ideas that are edited so I'd love to see more specific slots offered. I think if the minis had a bit more edits, they would gain popularity.

Granted, I don't see colorists offering this type of slot every month. But if it were available from time to time, I think that would make everyone happy. ;3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:36 pm
As per as it was, we do already give the option for editted mini-soqs and have agreed that we'll just allow it to continue the way it has been;

1. Custom colourists can choose to have the slots if they want.
2. We're only allowing Min-Mod edits on them. since they're tiny.

Tada /o/

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash