Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mindsend's House of Customized Customs: WINNERS ANNOUNCED 8D Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MARKINGS! :D
  FFFFFF YES STRIPES, SPOTS, TRIBAL HENNA MARKINGS
  D< COLORFILL AND GRADIENTS
  Textures..? 8V
View Results

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:25 am
User Image
(And now? I Can also Livestream sometimes 8V: You can find me at http://www.livestream.com/mindsend)
Starts: NOW 8D
Closes: February 9th (Weds), 11pm EST.

***PLEASE READ THIS THREAD FOR ALL NEW RULES, PRICING, AND FORMS!***
^^^^ ALSO STATES WHAT'S A COMMON, UNCOMMON, RARE, ETC ^^^^

>>> Trying for a cosplay or (Angeni) theme? Look over the TAKEN COSPLAY AND THEME thread before posting!! <<<

SLOTS
Unedited to Heavy only
2 Mini
2 Common- Uncommons
1 Rare
1 Super rare

Edit Examples
Just as a Reminder, my levels are a bit wider strung then most colorsits -- I am not a good example to judge your customs done by other colorists. And the Lower/middle/higher Does NOT lower/higher the price, it just shows the scale.

Minor Edit Examples
[Lower Minor]
[Lower Minor]
[Middle Minor]
[Middle Minor]
[Higher Minor]

Moderate Edit Examples

[Lower Level Moderate] Moderate by Shop Rules
[Lower Level Moderate]
[Middle Moderate]
[Higher Level Moderate v1]
[Higher Level Moderate v2]
[Borderline Mod/heavy due to accessory details - Depends on mood. Anything less detailed but still covers as much is High Moderate*]

*Must be designed for horses and show good parts of body

Heavy Edit Examples
[Lower Heavy]
[Lower Heavy]
[Middle Heavy]

Other notes: Skinwalkers always get unpelted versions by me, since the curse isn't contagious. If you're getting an unedited one, keep in mind what hair template you'd like them to have.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:25 am
Custom Limitations

Yes, I will do
- Ulun'suti elemental edits
-Crossbreeds
-Draft lines for any species
-Alternate poses and templates for species
-Up to Heavy Edits -- No extreme
-Unwinged/unclothed/unmasked/unscarred versions
- Most clothing, despite preferring them to be modified to look like horse blankets/armor/tabards/saddles, I will do MOST human clothing on a soq, including pants. I will rarely CC Soqs with pants/shirts however. Capes and cloaks are adored.
-Expression changes
*new* -Saddles with trees on them. No. Other. Way. This is extreme edits usually.

Check before Proceeding
-Cosplays - cannot be done if that character already exists
-Wildlife/Artwork/Character "species" Soquili - limited to one per gender in full size and mini of each breed/variation (4 total) -- Exception to this is if its been given custom touches to make into an OC beyond hair edits and scars (ex: accessories)

No, I will not do

-*FEB CUSTOMS MODIFIER* I will not be doing Pants, shirts, skirts, dresses or Jackets this month. Just don't feel like them (NOTE: Will Still be allowing capes and hats)

*new* -Tree soquili UNLESS it is part of a saddle. >_< for petes sake, I was told this was a mutation RECENTLY. Until told otherwise by Sirenz herself I can't make exceptions. And Even then, if they aren't part of a saddle and just grown on, I consider the big trees extreme edits and do not offer.. They MUST be part of a saddle if you want me to do them.

-Mutants are not allowed in regular customs Whats a mutant?
- Skinwalker Angeni Crossbreeds, mer/Anything but pure Kelpie, Usdia/seathi/regular crossbreeds.
-Dresses, actual shoes covering the hooves
-Purewalkers or their feet even without pelts
- Crossbreeds of three or more breeds -- That is reserved for breedings, bribes, and prizes in events.

Rules

This one may just be personal, but only one person can actually be in the list for twins, since you are guaranteed both if one is rolled, and thus being posted twice gives you a double chance: however you can BOTH POST your twin, however it doesn't give you any extra chances to win, since only the first will be entered into the actual raffle

• Being legit -- Please read over the customs information thread (link above). PRICES have been changed especially but please read the entire thing over. It’s much more clearer then it was before.
• Forms -- Please fill out the form correctly. If I spot something wrong I will point it out and you can repost it. NOTE: You do not HAVE to post the forms
SPECIAL NOTE: If you don't feel comfortable posting your entire form (perhaps a cosplay you're concerned someone may rush to get if they see someone else actively trying for them), please post the following one in its stead.
[b]Username of owner(s):[/b]
[b]Breed:[/b]
[b]Level of Edits:[/b]

[b]Reason you do not want to fill out the form:[/b] (time restraints, Cosplay, gift for someone etc)

[b]Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed?[/b]

• No editing forms/posts after rolled, and You CANNOT change species if you do edit.
• Mistakes? -- If you need to fix something (be it by my request or your own) post it in thread that you are voiding your first entry to fix a mistake and that you’ll be reposting, so I can edit the list accordingly.
• Proxy? -- You may proxy for ONE other person besides yourself. Make sure you make a separate post for them and too mention that you're proxying for said person.
•Sending Trades -- If you won a slot please send a trade with your pay to Mindsend within 24 hours. Failure to do so will result in losing your slot.
exclaim Titling Trades -- Any trade sent should have the title of “Custom Win - Un/Common/Super/Rare (Price here).” Fill in the title of the trade with the words “custom win” followed by the slot type you won and then the price it cost you.
• Processing Trades -- I will NOT accept any trades until final pet is done. I will send you WIPS in the process but I will not finish the trade request until the customer is happy with the product they paid for.
• Mule trades -- You are allowed to send me payment via “pay mules.” These are mules people tend to have that store all of their money or expensive items. If deciding to pay using a pay mule post in thread that you are doing so and with what mule. Also try to state in your trade what your main account is.
• Failure trades? -- Those who have not send a trade to the mule within 24 hours or sent the incorrect amount are in danger of losing their slot. Those who put the incorrect amount will me PMed saying so and have the option of resending it. Those who failed to send any trade at all will have their slot revoked.

Hints (Used mostly for CC)

• I am a very visual person, and thus love references <3 Even if they are vague examples of what you would like, like photos of hair styles, jewelery, markings etc.
• I enjoy markings.
• Don't be afraid of color
• I love making curly, wavy, swoopy, and windblown hair.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:27 am
A reminder of what stands for what.
MINI: Usdia, Imp, Putti, Nixie, Pixie, Nymph, Minicorn, Quilin, Seathi .
SeaNixie (seathi Nixie hybrid with nixie base)/NixSeathi (Seathi Nixie hybrid with a Seathi Base) are only currently available HERE since I'm the one making the templates 8B
COMMON: Regular, Cerynei
UNCOMMON: Kelpi, Wind, Unicorn
RARE: Kalona, Kirin, Mer (Mer's can hybrid with Kelpi, gaining minor traits like their flying fish wings and a few fish-like scales), Flutter
SUPER RARE: Angeni, Cursed Skinwalker

Forms!
FILL OUT FORMS COMPLETELY!! Uncompleted or incorrect forms will be skipped over.
• The forms are for in case I feel like picking a CC winner

MINI
[align=center][color=orange][b][u][size=22]HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it[/size] [size=9]Mini-me[/size].[/b][/u][/color][/align]

Common/Uncommon
[align=center][color=seagreen][b][u][size=22]COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON[/size][/b][/u][/color][/align]

Rare
[align=center][color=crimson][b][u][size=22]RARE CANDY.. LVLUP![/size][/b][/u][/color][/align]

Super Rare
[align=center][color=royalblue][b][u][size=22]I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE. [/size]
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)[/b][/u][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:39 am
Mini

Page1
  1. Redbud-Tree

Page 6

2. Invader Tekk
  3. Lilly_Foxx

page 7

4. FitzRoyal *twins*
  5. EchoLimaFoxtrot

page 8

6. Azael_Rose
  7. silent nyhility
  8. Terranova

page 9

9. Darkmoon Dancer *TWINS*

page 10

10. DemeterJade
  11. Samuality

page 11

12. ladyfirefox89

page 12

13. Selalusia
  14. sailormoon72491 & Samus x

page 13

15. dracoXK
  16. moineau bavarde

Page 14

Mini

Common/Uncommon

Page 1
  1. Dixie
  2. Scaramouche Fandango
  3. Tara de Draiocht
  4. dawns_aura
  5. Sayuri_Nitta

page 2

6. JadedTiger22
  7. ATh e a r t
  8. YamiBakuraChan
  9. Lonewolf_Eyes
  10. Duelist of Pokemon
  11. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
  12. Etherial Requiem

page 3

13. StarieMichie
  14. Crimson Ribbon
  15. bella dea/pippi18848 *TWINS*
  16. Meepfur
  17. Tamiko_kitten
  18. Roman Foi
  19. sbuggy166
  20. Asuka Fujimiya
  21. Rhyme or Reason

page 4

22. vballlvr5
  23. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  24. Bellforge
  25. xFalenx
  26. Moxxiie
  27. Insane Butterfly
  28. lilmissy4205
  29. Revel1984
  30. Sunchaser9000
  31. Meeki & DarkHikari

page 5

32. Ishtanballa
  33. Phail Ninja
  34. Strait Jacket Girl
  35. Mameha Otome
  36. ~Kiana_Nala~

Page 6

37. Angelique DelaMort
  38. Pixel-x-Bunny
  39. Sweenys_Revenge
  40. She-Ra of Etheria
  41. darknightcavalier
  42. tefla
  43. x blame it on the --- x
  44. Mahogany Sunset
  45. Dulcea
  46. Rita Zyon

page 7

47. Lady Aria Starstone
  48. Kiara Lime
  49. LOLTERNATIVE
  50. elfstar89
  51. Pink Pandah Bear
  52. elvyralani
  53. Yaesumuji
  54. Rinial Sisterdragon & Strawberri Stardust
  55. Polette

page 8

56. Zombie_hunter1300
  57. Kirowyn Love
  58. Das Tor
  59. Geyser Eelborn
  60. CheshireKttty
  61. Pale Mist
  62. Skypriestess
  63. lysia_nyteblade
  64. Orangeish Sherbert

page 9

65. II Paradox II
    *WAITING ON INFO* SkyDragono
  66. yeomso
  67. The Roarie
  68. DemonWingedPoetGirl
  69. Katachii
  70. ~Masamune~
  71. *WAITING ON INFO* ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
  72. .Tortured. .Pumpkin.

page 10

73. Tanakako
  74. Dragain
  75. JetAlmeara
  76. XxPrimevalPandaxX
  77. Kara Asumie
  78. Kishara
  79. Malikztiah Ankhere
  80. dolphingurl

page 11

81. catmagick
  82. SylverStar
  83. Zee Oddwyn
  84. Asahi Kumoru
  85. Akira-Kisho
  86. [Eskimo]
  87. ShtrDrNGry
  88. Gekokoko

page 12

89. Kurama no Koishi
  90. Windy Dasher
  91. heartspoint
  92. Kamiki
  93. Kaiyumi
  94. Novacracker
  95. x fallen leaves
  96. cyhorse

page 13

97. Kettyn
  98. Belalusiia
  99. Thamin
  100. bullterrierlove
  101. -MooMoolatteCha-
  102. Alanna the Pirate Queen
  103. Novablu

Page 14

104. Tygress Dream
  105. Thalion
  106. Cypran
  107. Demite
  108. Parue *TWINS*

Common/Uncommon

Rare

Page 1
  1. Nymphalidae

page 2

2. nekolulu
  3. Celestial Requiem
  4. ShinosBee
  5. icy serenade

page 3

6. brosuke
  7. *waiting on more info* Zakiax (confirmed by original colorist as an OC Custom)
  8. Laroawan
  9. Haisyn Fierra *TWINS*

page 4

10. Jezbel

page 5

11. Pollack
  12. Nukido
  13. magnadearel
  14. Faithofthefallen
  15. Thalea *TWINS*

Page 6

16. Lady Argentum Draconis

page 7

17. Cajmera *TWINS*
  18. Moon_Princess_Yuki

page 8

19. Jinx Creed
  20. Faid Shadowlight
  21. Amirynth

page 9

22. Hyper Falcon
  23. renarde minako
  24. Sawaki

page 10

25. Sabin Duvert
  26. Fawnzy
  27. ArashiX

page 11

28. Fallen Archangel Az
  29. Lolli McHotpants / O L I V Extract *TWINS*
  30. Prince Corbin
  31. littletomol

page 12

32. Rhyleigh
  33. Thrivis
  34. LadyKirin
  35. Logue

page 13

36. Freodwyn and DoctorsFez
  37. Devil NightShade / Kailey Koreco *TWINS*

Page 14

38. Andranis

Rare

Super Rare

Page 1
  1. Yuuka Kurokawa
  2. Bardess Ookami/ Divena and Divena's mom *TWINS*
  3. pinchmonster

page 2

4. -[The Spoof]-
  5. Muffinsbaby
  6. Syaoran-Puu *TWINS*

page 4

7. Leez0rz
  8. Epine de Rose *TWINS*
  9. TanuKyle *TWINS*

page 5

10. *WAITING ON INFO* Aniira
  11. AlexiaSilver *TWINS*
  12. XBlind-DarknessX
  13. sag_the_vampirc_angel

Page 6

14. LunaRei_SilverBlood / Geturae *TWINS*
  15. Revolutionary Roniel *TWINS*

page 9

16. `Swirly
  17. Lorako

page 10

18. RavenFyre
  19. stormflower

page 11

20. x_nagatai

page 12

21. Kaimi Kalani

page 13

22. Neon Fly
  23. Huroggmeten

Page 14

Super Rare

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:40 am
WINNERS!!!

MINI
1.Invader Tekk
2.silent nyhility

Common/Uncommon
1.Yaesumuji
2.The Roarie
(FORGOT TO FIX SOMEONE SO I'M ROLLING A BONUS WHOOPS)
3.Ishtanballa

Rare
1.Jezbel

Super Rare
1.Huroggmeten

Please send your trades to Mindsend (me derp), and your Custom info to 'Sezja Kuznetsov'!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:14 am
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

User Image.:Crossbreed Soquili - Kalona x Kirin:.
Colorist Wanted: mindsend
Name of Horse: Yngvar
Owner: Nymphalidae
Temper: Oppressive
Breed:
- On the Cert: Demon
- Bottom of Cert: Kalona-kirin
Description:
- Expression: I'd like the mouth to be edited to have slightly elongated white fangs, like his son, but not smiling. I'd like him to have an angry/fierce expression, but not snarling.
- Horn(s): No Kalona horns; just the alternate Kirin horn, please. I'd like a minor edit on the main, centre horn -- I'd like the addition of another "spike" on the horn on the front, in the shape similar to a sickle, kind of like this. I'd like the horns to be black with mild green highlights, exactly like Hallow`s Bane's horns.
- Wings: Wing Style 4, ragged version. I'd like the membrane of the wings to be a light, transparent green. The feathers on the wings are CC; maybe black? Something that matches with the rest of his colour scheme. The rest of the "arm" parts of his wings are the same shade of green as his body. The spikes/claws can be black.
- Hair: Long, black, fully edited hair. I'd like it to be sleek, and slightly hanging in his face, but not enough to hide his eye(s) or most of his face. It's okay if the eye is partially covered, but I'd like the details to still be visible. His hair should reach down to around his ankles, but not quite touching the ground.
- Tail: I'd like an edited tail, a mix of the kirin tail and a kalona tail -- long, green (same colour as the main body colour) and snake-like, but with black mane all along the underside of his tail, gaining in length as it reaches the tip of the tail. See reference image. His tail can be curved around to be in front of his legs.
- Eyes: I'd like the "whites" of the eyes to be black. His eyes should be a very bright green, same colour as his hooves/stripes.
- Hooves: Kalona cloven hooves, bright green. Same shade as his eyes/stripes. Around his front two hooves, I'd like there to be swirling flames, similar to this, but a bright blue.
- Body: Draft lines, with the extra leg feathering, but no roman nose. I'd like the Alt Kirin scales. The base of his body should be green, and all the scales should be a slightly lighter, mossy green. He should have one long, bright green stripe starting from the centre of the tip of his nose that goes all the way down his neck, back, and to just the top of the base of his tail. He should have bright green stripes all along the sides of his body, neck, and head, similar to snake patterns. Unlike the reference pic, I'd like the stripes to extend past the scales on his body, but not reach the very bottom of his belly. On his face, I would specifically like one stripe that goes down over his eye (and is the same width of his eye), and extends down to below his chin, like this.
Reference Image(s):
- Main Reference | Without Wing
- Stripe Pattern 01 | Stripe Pattern 02
- Specific Eye Stripe
- Kirin Horn Edit
- Hallows Bane - His son.
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult.
Default Accessory Color(s)?: N/A.
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/Clothing Edits: All described above.

Note: I received permission from YamiBakuraChan to both reference her pet, Hallow's Bane, as well as custom Hallow's Bane's father. I also received permission from Sabin Duvert to reference her pet, Xibalba. :3

2,000,000g (Kalona Base Price)
+ 650,000g (Crossbreed Kirin Base Price)
+ 200,000g (Moderate Edits) /or/ 500,000g (Heavy Edits)
-------------------------------------------------
Total: 2,850,000g /or/ 3,150,000g

I think he's very borderline between moderate/heavy, just let me know which you consider him to be! biggrin  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Dixie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:16 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Baylor
Owner: Dixie
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Guardian
Breed: Natural
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Body: War Horse lines with extra leg feathering, please!
Body Color: Black and white overo paint (Mainly black).
Mane/Tail Color: Black with a few thin strands of white.
Eye Color: Piercing green.
Uni Horn: White. I would like to request a larger/longer horn.
Face armor: Silver
Plumes: Starting black then fading into red towards the tips. Large, long, bouncy, fluffy ostrich plumes.
Mane: I'd like his mane twisted up in the show braid/ball/knot things that they do on show horses. At the base of the braids I'd like small strands of red ribbon tied in.
Tail Guard: Silver. Used to hold the tail up and away from the rump.
Tail: I want a VERY volumous, OMG at the hair, tail that trails/pools the ground behind him. Maybe some ringlets mixed with with straight/wavy hair somewhere?
Tail Clothes: Two layers of torn/tattered fabric. I'd like the under layer to be white and the top (more visible layer) to be red to match his feather plumes.
Body Hair: I'd like for him to be a bearded unicorn. Chin and chest/belly beards. I'd also like the hair around his feet to be extra long/fluffy. The more fluffy you can make this guy, the better! O.o

Reference Image(s): Sketch
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to colorist
Premade Tag Number: N/a
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Up to colorist
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Up to colorist
Tag BG (for custom tag): Something like this?
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Please see above.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:31 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any!
Name of horse: Moonglow
Owner: Scaramouche Fandango
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Copacetic
Breed: Regular
Description A dark blue mare, the color of the night sky, covered in stars with a splotch of pale moonlight on her face and an aurora on her flanks. At least one of the stars should be red, like Betelguse or any other red giant. Bright blue eyes and silver 'bits' (hooves, inner ears, etc.). Braided tail, long mane.
Reference image(s): This whole album
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver
Premade Tag Number: 017, please!
Tag frame color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag feather color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any): If those hairsticks from the trading post count for an unedited, I'd totally dig that moon/star pair with the star and moon in silver.  

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:37 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

User Image
Tara de Draiocht ~ Common; Draft-Edit.

Name of horse: Shaman
Owner: Tara de Draiocht
Temper: Calm
Breed: Gray Wolf
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Skin color: Grey Wolf
I would also like at the end of her snout to have a black wolf nose.
Eye color: Blue

- Hooves: light grey
- Mane & Tail color: same color as body but with light grey tips
-Mane Style: Wild
-Tail Style: Wild
- Black 'dog nose' on her snout please (see reference pic)
Abalones Necklace (from trading post/shop). Beads black and stone grey please.

Edit:
Tail: Thicker, like the shape of a wolf tail but not an actual one.
Mane:Thicker/wilder/curly
Little fanged teeth on upper mouth not lower.

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: silver and light grey
Tag Feather color: white and silver
Tag frame color: Black
Background: 005 Magic Forest by Ameh
LIFEMATE: Enqueri  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:45 am
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE. (Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: You!
Name of horse: Mei Lin
Owner: Yuuka Kurokawa
temper (one word for horse's personality):z Finicky
Breed: Wildlife
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Domestic cats
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I'd like the mane and tail in the curly 2 style but have the tail with a white point at the tip. Please base her pelt color on the reference pictures on the style 2 lines. I'd like a purple collar with yellow daisies around her neck instead of a dreamcatcher. The purple is violet flower seen here. Eyes are green (100 euro) as seen here. If I could please have her looking as cat-like as possible without her being a mutant, I'd be very happy.
Reference image(s): Reference one
Reference two
Reference 3
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: none
Premade Tag Number: 027
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Purple matching the collar
Tag feather color (for custom tag): match her coat please
Tag BG (for custom tag): none
Hair/clothing edits (if any): none

I hope it's okay that I used the older form, if not let me know and I'll change it.  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:48 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: moderate
Soquili Species: Uni
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: new concept
WIP Needed? Loved, but not necessary. (I would like an unaccessorised version as well)

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: white
Face: white, with black muzzle
Mane: medium length, black ,cc edited- with wilted roses (see accessory/items)
Tail:leonine tail- white with black tuft
Hooves/Fetlocks: Noticeable on back legs only, black from hooves to just above the ‘ankle’
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): same color as the wilted roses, shorter than norm, curved
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: wilted roses (in mane) , choker, “gloves”- forelegs from knee down-
Reference Image(s) for Items: choker, gloves, wilted roses

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Huihana
Owner: dawns_aura
Breed:
Temper: detached
Mate:
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:51 am
HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Usdia
Body Build: Standard
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: My own head :3
WIP Needed? Not necessary but I love them

Body:
A soft lavender purple base coat with silver swirl markings in a CC pattern all across his body
Face: If the swirl markings could extend around one eye, I would be pleased! Also, blue eyes please
Mane: Curly, Silver with some purple streaks
Tail: Curly, Silver with some purple streaks
Hooves/Fetlocks: Silver!
Reference Image(s): None, as a good portion of the design is CC and I'm not picky in the least. Please do stick with the purple/silver scheme though!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Svein
Owner: Redbud-Tree
Breed: Usdia
Temper: Thoughtful
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

Total: 150K  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:55 am
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Warhorse with leg feathers
Concept Origin: We looked through the pyramid collection
WIP Needed? Appreciated, but not a deal breaker

This is for twins
Theorn/ Thimba
Body: Black
Face: Black
Mane: Gold with a hint of red, like reflected firelight/ Silver with a hint of red like reflected fire light
Tail: Gold/Silver
Hooves/Fetlocks: gold hooves under black leg feathers/ Silver hooves under black leg feathers
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings: Black wings fading into gold, please/ Black wings fading into silver, please.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:
We couldn't find where to put the style for the mane and tail, but we agree that so long as it is long, and does not cover the dragon, CC. Divena requests edits if possible, but CC edits for Thimba, and I like feathers if possible for Theorn, black into gold. I do not mind if Theorn's hair matches Thimba, however.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:
This dragon is the edit The dragon should wrap from the closer hind leg, up the body with it's head resting on his chest, where the hair will not obscure it. For Theorn it should be gold, with the head reflecting the same firelight as the mane does, for his twin, it should be the same but silver rather then gold.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Theorn/ Thimba
Owner: Bardess Ookami/ Divena and Divena's mom
Breed: Tribal
Temper: Protective/ Cynical
Mate: Lian/ none yet
Tag Background: African Sky 027 /CC
Tag frame color: Black into Gold /Black into Silver
Tag feather color(s): Black into gold/ Black into silver

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: for Theorn: Decision For Thimba: Doubt
Justification for Domain Choice: Theorn is being customed to be mate to Divena's Lian. As such, we know certain things about his personality already. Like he needs to be a protector, needs to be able to keep up with her (which means needing to fly) and he needs to be decisive.
For Thimba, he is the ultimate skeptic. There is a saying that for a believer, no proof is necessary, for a skeptic, no proof is enough. For Thimba, he has to see something to have any shot of believing it, and even seeing it is no sinecure.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:11 am
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Uni-Angeni
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: New concept.
WIP Needed? Not needed but LOVED.

Body: Based on a chocolate palomino. Dark brown and dappled.
Face: An eggshell/off white-colored blaze from her nose disappearing into her hair. Her eyes are a bright foresty green. If her expression could be changed to make her look happy/happier, I'd love it so much. :3 Also pinkish cheeks, like she's blushing. :3
Mane: Her hair is a base color of blonde with pale pink, yellow and orange streaks in it. Long, gathered together into one fat braid that drapes over her shoulder. The braid is fastened by a big fat pink flower. Her bangs sweep over her eyes.
Tail: Curls, lots of hair, small flowers decorating it. HAIR HAIR HAIR. Push the limits of heavy edits!
Hooves/Fetlocks: I love fetlock fluff, long delicate fetlocks are the best!
Reference Image(s):
Body color/dapples.
Dapples.
Body/fetlock example.
Body/fetlock example.
Blaze example.
Mane color.
Blaze color.
Bangs/tail example (Jaela is my design).
Eye color.
Pink flower.
Pale pink for hair streaks.
Pale yellow for hair streaks.
Pale coral/orange for hair streaks.
Braid Ref (my attempt, anyway, xD). -- the color ref used on the hair is a good description of what I'm looking for in the pink/yellow/coral for the mane.
Another decent color ref for the hair streak colors. -- Just use the mane, not the tail.
THE MOST AWESOMEST REFERENCE YOU MAY HAVE EVER SEEN BUT PROBABLY NOT -- I whipped this up this morning. The flower stamp should be actual hibiscus, and I didn't use a horn or wings, and the 'spots' should look more like dapples, but there you have it. biggrin

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Just your standard unicorn horn. Whatever color you think looks best, but I like fades on horns, so either a dark to light brown fade or vice versa.
Wings: Wing type 2. The same off-white color as her face marking. If it is possible to delete those long ribbony feathers I would love that, if not I understand. :3
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes: If you need to make the mane and tail darker so that the streaks therein really pop out, please feel free to do so.

Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items: A small gold chain on her horn that connects from one cuff to the other. A little pink heart charm.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Heh heh heh.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Inang'aa
Owner: pinchmonster
Breed: Uni-Angeni
Temper: Optimistic
Mate: --
Tag Background: CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed her myself.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Optimism.
Justification for Domain Choice: I'm basing her personality off of a SoA I have (this character is completely different and should not be considered an OC or whatever -- I want her to be able to have a domain). She'll always look at the bright side of things, sometimes to an annoyingly pervasive extent. Bad things might happen but there's always some good in tragedy, or so she likes to think.

Total!: 4mil (angeni) + 387,500 (uni) + 500,000 (heavy edits) = 4,887,500 (I think) *wheeze*  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:14 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Unedit
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Body Build: Umm normal?
Concept Origin: Original/made up by myself
WIP Needed?: No

Body: Warm chocolate brown coloured with paler brown colouring on belly extending up chest, tattoo from reference in gold on hip trailing down towards hind leg
Face: Brown, normal expression, two golden dots above each brow (at point where brows are closest to one another)
Mane: None
Tail: Paler brown on underside
Hooves/Fetlocks: Gold hooves
Reference Image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/Sati_Nitta/Tattoo20-20Tribal2027.jpg

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): /
Wings: /
Fins: /
Scales: /
Pelt: /
Other Notes: /

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Samphire
Owner: Sayuri_Nitta
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Loving
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: #011

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A  
Customs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff