Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mindsend's House of Customized Customs: WINNERS ANNOUNCED 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MARKINGS! :D
  FFFFFF YES STRIPES, SPOTS, TRIBAL HENNA MARKINGS
  D< COLORFILL AND GRADIENTS
  Textures..? 8V
View Results

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:38 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Fluttercorn
Body Build: Draft .
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Foral = Red Sunflower
WIP Needed? Nope

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: See ref
Face: Eye color : Pupil: black, Sclera should be red with a touch of yellow around the edge.
Mane: Style: Wild Color: see ref
Tail: Style: Male unicorn tail Color see ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: Type: Uni/ Type: Draft feathering
Reference Image(s): ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Standard Uni one. color see ref
Wings: Flutter style #4 color see ref
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Florentius
Owner: Rhyleigh
Breed: Red Sunfower
Temper: tbd
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:42 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Username of owner(s): Thrivis
Breed: Mer
Level of Edits: Moderate/Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: cosplay, and time :X

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes

Chances are I'll be paying with an item or two.  

thrivis

Bashful Cultist

Kurama no Koishi

Shameless Wench

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:47 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Medium/Heavy?
Soquili Species: Uni
Body Build: Warhorse (not draft)
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: New Concept (Mongolian Warhorse)
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: A little roughed up, nicks and scars scattered around. Small amounts of blood/dirt is fine. Bruises and scrapes maybe, but not in gruesome detail. Body paint wasn't necessarily traditional but some is okay in this case. :] Traditional markings are loved.
Face: Facial expression should be somewhere between neutral and aggressive. Eye color should be moderately light, with an eerie feel. The sclera should be normal, however.
Mane: Hair/mane/tail should be medium to long in length, a bit messy/tousled but not out of control. Potentially streaked and dirty. Some braids are a possibility. Various totems/beading/jewelry/accessories weaved in (see refs for ideas).
Tail: Should match the mane - do whatever you like, uni tail, normal tail matching the mane, etc.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): All are very loose references, just pick and choose from them if you like, and you're perfectly free to add your own twist. Colors are mainly up to you.
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Broken horn
Tail: Uni tail or not is fine, CC
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: I don't like clothing worn like a human, but put some sort of fabric on there somewhere? Like a sash/blanket/etc.
Some fur accents. Fur trims, fur cuffs around the ankles, and/or a hat or small pelt. See furry guy on the right and here.
I really like the emblems around the body and forehead in this picture, but no saddles please.
Armor and/or weaponry at your whim! With or without is fine~
Reference Image(s) for Items: To get an idea of typical patterns/prints/accessories - [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Khulan
Owner: Kurama no Koishi
Breed: Mongolian Warhorse
Temper: Restless
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:40 pm
HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: moderate or heavy
Soquili Species: Usdia
Body Build: -
Concept Origin: new concept
WIP Needed? if you want

Body: Base color white
Colors and markings are semi CC
I love tribal, swirls, color fade, soft spots and splotches that blend or fade. Colors. no really bright colors tho, soft colors only, but vibrant. No neon! No brown or dark green or nasty colors xD no pastel green either. Colors from refs are good. Cept dark purple.. I don't like dark purple.

I like black as well, but not for a main color, just for markings and such.

Face: I like eyeliner. I like face markings. Color around the eyes? Like unique make up..bold. Vibrant. Eye color- some mix of colors, vibrant. stands out.
Mane: Custom. I like the punk usdia mane... so anything like that style is perfect. hair accessories are good too. not super long. think punk style length. fluffy?
Tail: something long, dragging on the ground. but also matching the mane in style...fluffy?
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC

Reference Image(s): colors 1, colors 2, colors 3stars, colors & stuff inspiration, inspirationd

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): -
Wings: -
Fins: -
Scales: -
Pelt: -
Other Notes: physical traits are up to you. If you want to give her wings, that's fine. But I supposed they'd have to be strapped on xD same with horns

Trading Post Items: -
Custom Items:
I want her to have some sort of small animal. Preferably a mammal. Create an animal that doesn't actually exist if you want. Something cat-like, but small, or with big ears. Should be soft colors, light tans and peaches are fine, but no brown. all other soft colors are fine.
I'd like her to have headphones.
I'd like her to have something else on her head? (mask, hair accessories ect) whatever you are inspired to do.
I'd like her to have something on her legs, or at least one or two legs.
Something on her tail, maybe. at the base or elsewhere
I'd like her to have some sort of weapon. Scythe, sword, dagger, gun, knife. But it should be slightly girly in how it looks, or at least pretty ish.
I want unique or interesting accessories. Strange even. futuristic? heartless & nobody like characteristics? tech stuff? pretty patterned cloth, lace, ribbons, hearts, stars. bandages. X's, Beads, shinies

If you are inspired to do a necklace, please do multiple necklaces with some of them beaded.

I want at least upper moderate edits.. so give her enough edits to be considered upper moderate. I'm going to pay for heavy edits though, so do enough to be heavy edited if you so desire.

Tail
Mane
head accessory
More than one hair/head accessory
leg accessory(ies)
Small animal (multiple animals?)
Weapon
Tail accessory?
back accessory?
Foot accessory?

Do NOT want: saddle or other horse tack, gross stuffs, clashing colors, a hat, blood

Reference Image(s) for Items: headphones, inspirationd, mask, nobody, accessories, inspired?, colors 3stars, colors & stuff inspiration, inspire, frills, nobody keyblade, nobody dragon, heartless

I do not claim any of these images. They are simply inspiration.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~ I'd like to choose this when I see her
Name of horse:
Owner: Selalusia
Breed:
Temper:
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):  

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:38 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Mod to Heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: original concept based on my love of mythological kirin/kylin
WIP Needed? Would be very nice if possible

Body: classic kirin body in shimmering royal blue (like silk) that darkens around the featherings. Markings of floral patterns like Chinese embroidery that wind loosely over non-scale parts of body and up neck (see ref pics).
Face: irridescent light blue eyes, darker blue blaze on face matching color of featherings, floral patterns on face are CC if they look good or not
Mane: edited long and curly/wavy with part upswept in what ever shades of blue (and possibly other tints) that look good (see ref pics). A ridge of mane hair should run down back into tail.
Tail: more like the alt kirin tail but edited "swoopier" with longer floofy tuft that matches the mane color(s)
Hooves/Fetlocks: standard kirin, same color as horn below. Floofy fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): For Markings and Hair...
Markings
Hair

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): irridescent light blue, branched antler as in style one, but swooped back more as in traditional kirin ref pics but NOT as jagged/rough as alt kirin style.
Scales: classic kirin scales in jewel-like shades of blue (see ref pics)
Other Notes: If the lower leg scales from the alt kirin template would look right with the floof (am not sure, lol) would like them added to match color of rest of scales.

Custom Items:
• hair ornament/hair sticks/fancy/elegant Asian hair thingy (see hair ref above) with floral or beaded bits here and there throughout mane and tail
• smaller, matching ornament at base of tail with bits winding down tail
• fancy necklace (see ref pic)
• edited beaded bracelet(s) around one front leg (see ref pic)
• flame/cloud like wisps in pale blue emanating from leg area (see ref pic) in manner of Asian dragon as a kirin is a type of dragon
• a traditional kirin tabard in colors that complement the coloring of the markings and necklace but is more geometric/decorative in style (see ref pics).
• CC of any other Asian touches/flourishes that would be pretty within the Heavy edit limits

Reference Image(s) for Items:
These are JUST for inspiration!! Please have fun with the Asian motif! I'll happily pay for Heavy Edits if colorist is so inspired.
Scales/Jewelry
Traditional kirin tabards, barding and fire/cloud examples

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lady Kylin
Owner: LadyKirin
Breed: Celestial Emblem
Temper: Fortunate
Mate:

A kirin is called Qilin or Kylin in Mandarin but is represented by the same Chinese character/Japanese kanji { HERE }. Would like the kanji on cert if possible please.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: it's all mine. xd

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

1.3 mil kirin + up to 500K for heavy edits = 1.8 mil  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:59 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Mod/Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Original Character (recustom)
WIP Needed? Yes please.

Body:
The main color is darker than royal blue. There is a yellow flash marking across the body which starts as a point at the base of the neck and extends to the middle/thigh of the rear leg, breaking off into two small points (one up, one down) and one larger point (down).
Face: Dark red eyes, inner ear/eyebrows are yellow. Standard expression is good! Gold crescent moon mark across the eye, not curved around it (see second ref listed).
Mane: Dirty blond, not bright yellow. Mane and tail are styled like the “wild” stock style, with visible loose strands but I would like custom drawn hair (no feather accessories or ties). If the hair strands can be a bit more wavy that would be wonderful, same length is fine.
Tail: The tail is blue toward the body fading into mane-yellow and then has some individual strands of dark blue hair, which should be longer than the rest of the yellow tail hairs. Again, similar to the "wild" stock, just more smoothed out and nothing in it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are yellow/gold. Normal stock fetlocks, front ones fade to sky blue, back ones to dark purple (see plush conversion).
Reference Image(s):
Body/Face colors (plush conversion)
Markings reference
Basically what I'm looking for

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
See helm edit.
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: This is a recustom of a plush conversion I recently got from the Christmas event (although I've been after this guy for a while). I'd like the alt leg pose (front leg down), but otherwise it's a normal common Soq base.

Trading Post Items:
n/a
Custom Items:
-The helm is the biggest edit. It covers both sides of the muzzle but is open on the bottom. It is not form-fitting, so it should be a bit larger than the actual head. The silver mouth guard does not move; it has three standing-rectangular gaps on both sides (like a suit of armor). The helm is outlined in black with a shiny sky blue center. There is a diamond-shaped hole to reveal the eye, and a yellow marking in the middle of the face of the helm. There is a slightly large yellow-gold horn on the top of the helm that has thunderbolt edges: one in the front, one curved over the top and one in the back. It curves a little toward the body; it's not straight. (I previously pm-ed the Soq mule to ask if this is considered a unicorn horn, but it is not. It is attached to the helm, not the body. I can provide the pm if necessary, or bump it up to a kirin-cross(?) if the colorist deems it so).

-The "boots"/leg guards on the front hooves have jagged tops and three tiny gold “claws” on the tip. They are sky blue in color with yellow rain drops (since they cover the hooves, no fetlocks should show or they should show less). The rear boots start at the hooves and extend to the first bend in the leg. Ideally they are made of metal, so aside from the area over the hoof, the curves should be sharp. They are not exactly form-fitting, and they aren't functional for running...or walking really. There is a small jutting at the back of each boot. They are black with a yellow lightening bolt down the center. (I realize that these "boots" or leg guards I always include in the form may qualify as "shoes", which aren't allowed. I can modify them to be more like a half-cuff that sits a bit higher on the hoof and...do something about the claw-tips if necessary)

-There is a thin cloth hanging where the saddle usually is, just past the shoulder blades, to about mid leg (in length). It is sky blue compared to the darker body color. It has a yellow raindrop shape on both sides, approximately in the middle (the blue and yellow should be the same as the front boots). The two ends are tattered, but not excessively so.

Something similar to all of this (rear "boots" are off though, and no chest plate)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Thunjeramon
Owner: Windy Dasher
Breed: Digimon OC
Temper: Proud
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: #35 (a bit darker)
Tag frame color: Dark blue
Tag feather color(s): Short feather: Gold with one or two blue stripes (same color as the body). Longer feather: Opposite, blue with gold stripes, more stripes though.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

I designed this character myself, but the main reference I used here is not my art. I received it in an art trade. The other (non-Soq) ref is my Lucky Noodle custom.

Other notes:
-Not sure if I get a say as to how the foal turns out but if I do...as a foal, there is no armor or clothing, but all colors still correspond. The crescent mark over the eye and flash mark across the body are still there.

-I would also like a unedited version: no helm, "boots"/leg guards or saddle-cloth. There is no horn since that's attached to the helm (basically I just want to see his pretty swooshy hair). I don't know if this is along the same lines as "unpelted" in the custom thread, so I'll understand if you can't.

Estimated cost:
550k (growing common base)
200-500k (mod/heavy edits to the colorist's discretion)
Tip! (unknown amount of gold + love)  

Windy dasher

Logue

Fluffy Pup

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:15 am
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

User ImageEdit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Half-Kirin
Body Build: Regular (on alternate kirin lines, please)
Concept Origin: Winter, I guess. :'D; Something whimsical but pretty.
WIP Needed? It'd be pretty neat to have, but you don't have to. :U

Body: A rich, warm brown. It fades to a darker brown at his legs, face, tail, and around his white markings.
Markings: White 'paint' markings splashed here and there. His legs all have white 'socks' and it's on his rump and back and face and... see ref for a better explanation.
Face: Covered in white 'paint' markings; is a deeper brown and eventually fades to the warmer brown of his body.
Eyes: Pale blue OR pure white; whichever looks best. And glowing. Glowing would be pretty. Or just normal, blue eyes, whatever you decide looks nicest.
Mane: BIG. Long, flowy, deep brown hair that basically does whatever it wants. Several braids are mixed in, most notably his tail ending in one. His hair maintains a sort of 'wild but elegant' style, if that makes any sense.
Tail: A little choppy compared to his mane; ends in a long braid.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long and smooth fetlocks; hooves are a deep brown and kirin-style.
Reference Image(s): Reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Pale blue; alternate-style Kirin horn.
Scales: None!
Other Notes: By the way, artistic freedom is loved and encouraged! I cannot stress this enough. Go crazy, man.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: A blue lily in his hair; white string tied around his neck (optional); several blue beads, as well as some feathers tied to his tail (see ref).
Reference Image(s) for Items: Feathers, Lily

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Iseul
Owner: Logue
Breed: Half-Kirin
Temper: Soft-Spoken
Tag Background: 036

Price: 1,500,000 (I think orz)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:38 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: moderate
Soquili Species: Uni
Body Build: reg
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? I would love it but no is fine.

Body: purple with silver
Face: black eyeliner around eyes. 1, 2
Mane: just-hair style The color is Darkpurple to black think long thick hair ends just above knees. hex code for color indigo(SVG) #4B0082 and just black.
Tail: Long hair on tail like this soq hair-tail but black with purple like mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: breed long fetlocks
Reference Image(s): main-pic!
Horn(s): shape but a glowing white purple.
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: coat the body color and glowing eyes also make the horn color the same as the eyes. But you can make the purple of coat darker if you wish and the leg purple gets darker down the leg until it becomes black look at main pic but also think of the bits of silver found on the gaia item gothic-veil to mix in with the purple.

-eye/horn color.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Black Clouds around body, black fur coat with little purple crystals hanging from it, big hairstick like in main pic only pretty version.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Asian-black-clouds, crystals

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nightshade
Owner: heartspoint
Breed: Unseelie Unicorn
Temper: Conniving
Mate: None
Tag Background: 011 Moonlight Cherry Blossom or CC
Tag feather color(s):CC

Estimated cost: 975k but if edits heavy let me know so i can add to it.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:49 am
HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Usdia
Body Build: normal
Concept Origin:
Commercial Cosplay - Katekyō Hitman Reborn!
WIP Needed? Yes, please

Body: White with black cow print
Face: A creamish skin color
Mane: Black Fro
Tail: A tight/thin medium length braid. That is white
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves be white
Reference Image(s): Main ref, [1], [2]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Pink grenade in his fro, one horn in his fro, and another horn on the ground. (Horns are items the char has, and are removable in the series) And a pink lollypop in his fro.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Main ref, [x], [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lambo
Owner: sailormoon72491 & Samus x
Breed: 10th Vongola Lightning Guardian
Temper: Childish
Tag Background: Lambo-san
Tag frame color: CC, But can you make it look all KHRish?
Tag feather color(s): CC, But can you make it look all KHRish?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:35 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate (borerline heavy?)
Soquili Species: regular
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: looking for dressage horses pictures on the internet and found a hand-made costume for a model horse that was very similar to what I was envisioning
WIP Needed? Not required but preferred

Body: White, with pale dappling/texture (please see ref image)
Face: Like body, fades to black on nose (see ref image)
Mane: Black - edited - something pretty, windswept maybe? I dunno - completely CC make it look awesome cool
Tail: Black - see above
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black (see ref)
Reference Image(s):

User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none
Wings: none
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt none
Other Notes: none

Custom Items: Purple Arabian dressage - as seen in ref photo please - artistic liberty allowed and encouraged - but overall I love the colors / style / texture

same ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~

Name of horse: TBA
Owner: Kamiki
Breed: Arabian
Temper: TBA
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:06 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: TWEWY Pin
WIP Needed? Definitely wouldn't mind one, but it's not really necessary!

Body: Black, dark blue fading on chest/stomach. Gray markings (as seen on the pin behind the wing) fading along his back + behind the yellow streaks on his legs
Face: Perhaps with the same gray markings fading up his nose/a dark blue fading?
Mane: Strands of his bangs fall over his face. The back is long and is pulled together in a ponytail
Tail: Something to match the mane?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark gray hooves. Normal fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Pin + Horse--I hope it's okay that it's not finished? ;; This design is partly up to the colorist!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Type 2 -- Heron Wings
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: A cellphone hanging around his neck to match the other TWEWY pin soqs (what it's hanging from + it's appearance is up to you, but maybe a lightning bolt on it?)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Another TWEWY Soq--Black Rose (used with permission)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: King Arthur
Owner: Kaiyumi
Breed: Cosplay (TWEWY Pin)
Temper: Polite
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:14 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Minor to Moderate
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Plain!
Starting Stage: Adult!
WIP Needed? Go for it. Not picky but their fun to study.

Body: Black, legs fading into pale pink with dark-light blue markings that glow slightlyin a kind of technical pattern on shoulders, withers, hind knees, in a facial mask, and possibly up her legs.
Face: Black with more of a marking down her cheeks.
Mane: Pale pale pale blonde, with a few strands in her face. I'd vote edit the stock long hair for a few more bands, a sort of windswept loog, and general flowing wavy style. Wavy and flowy is a must. Curls ruin it.
Tail: Long and wavy and flowy.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves. Fetlocks match the legs but fade into blue. Hoovers are a very dark purple.
Reference Image(s):
LO.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/novastrike/kabichi2d.png Idea od what I mean by 'techno' part of the markings.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/novastrike/HuongAdult2.png Tatt themes and her whole body is an idea of colours I lurve. Colour plzzz. (You can add gradiant in and purples as seen fit-- I just doin't want her covered in markings like the tatts, I prefer them to accent!)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/novastrike/shini3.png The yellow spotd are also good referance for face markings. Geometrics!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/novastrike/Huongcert3.png Clearer image of the Super Tattooed SoA (Adol stag) with a better gist of how I prefer tatts and of marking ideas. I'm a Geometric patterns wh0re. I also love her earring TBH but.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/novastrike/nafibase.jpg Body colours without markings, in flats. Also shows a couple of her edits, wings and sash.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: I want the heron or normal wings! Dark blue fading to light violet tips in a gradient. No other markings.
Other Notes: I like chains and gems if you feel like toying with that ideas in her wings. ESPECIALLY thin chains.

Trading Post Items: Hair sticks with a silver chain, please!
Custom Items: Gemstones on the wings, sapphires set in silver at the wing 'wrist', and EARRINGS OH GOD. Piercings are fun. Chain earrings are divine. Perhaps some kind of matching necklace likme the ref~~ I'd also like goggles on her head, pushed up mostly to show her face and push her bangs up.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_LpHbs2SBpAo/TF8cx7CoUUI/AAAAAAAAAUI/YRGJqLSCiw8/s1600/DSCN2423.JPG These earrings are divine. The other piercings could be studs or rings.
http://savesucash.com/sea-of-love-pearl-sapphire-cz-necklace.jpg Pendant! <333
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/novastrike/leadership.png Wing stones in proper pose. Also pattern for scarf on his wings.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/novastrike/Quatre23.jpg The picture of a modern goggle fiend. (It's from Gundam Wing, so, commeeeercial style like everything else). The position I want and how it pushed her bangs up.
http://www.hairspotlight.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/lohan-wavy-hair.jpg Perfect waves. But longer and the bangs are painfully wroooong.
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/cm/harpersbazaar/images/soft-wavy-hair-0609-de-20529426.jpg More perfect waves. Wrong bangs-- the left side has her hair texture.
http://haircuttingsecrets.com/images/ebooksamples/bangs-feathered.jpg These bangs are relevant because this is close to what they'd look like without GOGGLES.
glitter sashClear image of how the scarf ties. It's to one side on the soq, however, and siiiillllkkkky and slightly transparent.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nafisa Winner
Owner: Novacracker
Breed: Desert Princess
Temper: Shy
Mate: None
Tag Background: 023 Falling Stars
Tag frame color: Black/blue
Tag feather color(s): Match the Soq

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: All SoA for referance are mine.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Kyra Bloodborne

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:17 am
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Kirin & Angeni crossbreed
Body Build: Draft
WIP Needed? N/A

Body: Body type/style would be draft with optional leg feathers please. His main body would be the yellow/off white that is in reference [3], and the pattern on the scales are like the killer bee morph for a ball python.
Face: Completely empty (no pupils) and white/glowing-ish effect to them if possible. (If customs can not be pupil-less, then black pupils please.)
Mane: Medium mane. Color is white/light gray or CC if that doesn't end up looking good on him.
Tail: no hairstyle for the tail since he has a Kirin tail. Same color as mane for the whisp of hair at the end.
Hooves/Fetlocks: The optional leg feathering.
Reference Image(s): Muse, [1], [2], and [3]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): In other notes.
Wings: In other notes.
Fins: In other notes.
Scales: In other notes.
Other Notes: New alt. Kirin male lines (to include the tail and horn/back scales style) and Wings, style 1. (No head or feet wings please).

Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ullr
Owner: Kaimi Kalani
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Lusting

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Price; Angeni (4mil) + 1/2 Kirin (650k) = 4.65mil

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:02 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Middle(?) Moderate.
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Default
Concept Origin: OC/ rave inspired
WIP needed: Preferred. If the colorist has the time, please.

Body Color:050505 or perhaps a little lighter shade of black; not dark enough that I can't see the lineart, I would still like to see the lineart.
Face: Same color. Also, in between her eyes I would like there to be a bridge piercing in silver. For her eye color, I would like it to be like Manson
Mane: Her hair is of medium length with maybe just a few dreads reaching just a bit past her shoulder and is messy and pulled up like the following : x / x / back. As far as coloring goes, it should look like this
Tail: I would like it to match her mane style please; length and color wise as well. ALSO before her tail begins, like at the base, I would like there to be two glow sticks draping down from the base of her tail. The colors should be blue and green, with the blue glow sticks hanging slightly lower than the green one.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC. Probably black would do best.
Reference Image(s):
Poorly done reference.
This is basically what I would like her to look like. NOTE: for the tail, I will give you creative freedom seeing how I would like it to match her mane. ALSO please not that some of the things I would like are not shown in the reference image due to the fact that I forgot to add them in..
Hair Style: x / x / back.
Hair Color: this
Eye Color: Manson
Piercing: bridge piercing

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a.
Wings: n/a.
Fins: n.a.
Scales: n/a.
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items:
1) Stud- color silver
2) Three ball- color silver.

Custom Items:
*Note some items are mentioned at the "colors and markings" section.
Mouth: Over her mouth, she wears a white medical mask with a small red biohazard sign in the corner. OR if the medical mask looks weird or just looks out of place from the rest of the soquili, I would like there to be a cyber gas mask covering her mouth instead. As far as coloring goes, it can either be rainbow as shown in the reference image or the rims can be purple. I would like the bio hazard sign to remain inside of the circles- like in the reference image- please. She wears either or so whichever one ends up being on her is fine.
Legs: On all four legs, I would like her to wear fluffy leg warmers; and if it is possible, I would like the fluffiness of the warmers to cover over her hooves. If not, then i would like them to cover half of her hooves so a little bit is showing. On both her front legs I would like the colors to be like this and on both her back legs, I would like them to be like this. The coloring of both front and back leg warmers should be in neon colors please.
Necklace: Around her neck, I would like her to be wearing two necklaces. The first necklace has a short thread chain with a two glowsticks attached to it: neon purple and pink . The necklace is a slightly long chain with three glowsticks attached to it in a neon red, orange, and yellow glow sticks attached to it. I would like the glowsticks to look something like this {color wise}. Also, I would like a glowing effect to the glowsticks as well.
Goggles: On top of her head, I would like her to be wearing goggles that are colored and look like these. - so for the inside coloring, perhaps pink or purple would do. I'll leave that to the colorist's better judgment; as long as it fits with her coloring and works, then it's all good. Also, I would like the outside rim of the goggles to be white-just so it matches the mask. *Also as far as coloring go, the coloring of the goggles found in the 'hair color' reference picture would work well as well.
goggles.
glow sticks.
cyber gas mask

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Techno Beat
Owner: x fallen leaves
Breed: Raver
Temper: Carefree
Mate: N/a
Tag Background: If customs are allowed I would like something like this. If not, then I would like either 017, 007, or 014. Which ever looks better.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~

8-Bit Mosh Pit

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:56 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Draft (without roman nose and with leg feathers)
Concept Origin: Limited - horse breed
WIP Needed? Yes, please, for the adult stage

Body: A golden coloring with white paint horse markings
Face: I would like for him to have a white blaze down his muzzle
Mane: Black and very fluffy (sort of cc)
Tail: Uni tail to match his body
Hooves/Fetlocks: 4 black socks
Eyes: I would like for them to look like the eyes from Inari's beads
Reference Image(s):
His fur should be this golden color
I would like his leg markings to look a little like this (the white paint markings are up to you, just none on his face, please)
His Blaze should look something like this (without the black spots)
His mane should be something like this (maybe a little more floofy? Up to you)
Eyes

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Black? Whatever you think would look best.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Atreus
Owner: cyhorse
Breed: Horse Breed (Mustang)
Temper: Innocent
Mate:
Tag Background: 033 Barren Canyon
Tag frame color: Colorist choice
Tag feather color(s): Eagle feathers?  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items