Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mindsend's House of Customized Customs: WINNERS ANNOUNCED 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MARKINGS! :D
  FFFFFF YES STRIPES, SPOTS, TRIBAL HENNA MARKINGS
  D< COLORFILL AND GRADIENTS
  Textures..? 8V
View Results

Kettyn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:36 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: New concept
WIP Needed?: Sure

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Pull colors from the reference pic to create a soothing palette that looks pleasing to the eye.
Face: Normal features please. A nose stripe down the center if possible
Mane: If possible the New Braid Style (As seen on the plushies)? If Not ... Curly (original) - add streaks of different colors.
Tail: Long Style
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg Feathering please
Reference Image(s):
Pull all colors from this picture

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: Dreamcatcher - CC on colors

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tranquility
Owner: Kettyn
Breed: Draft
Temper: Soothing
Mate: ---
Tag Background: 011 Moonlight Cherry Blossom by Dawniechan
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:51 pm
I'm voiding my first entry on page 4 (since I don't think it counted anyways). Filled out the wrong form, so I'm posting again with the correct form.  

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:55 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Uni/Cerynei
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - Harry Potter (Crumple-Horned Snorkack)
WIP Needed? Sure~

Body: The body will be purple, with a lighter underside, like in ref image 2 and will also have light purple and dark gray speckles on the back. (Colors #4, #5, and #9. Color #3 is the light purple speckles, I forgot to add that on the color palate.
Face: Markings like in ref image 1 with the colors being the main body color and the belly underside color. (colors #4 and #5) Eyes - Color #12, Ears - Cerynei ears. Color #1 for outside, color #4 for inside.
Mane: Wild template. Color #9. For feathers colors #2, #7, and #12. It says on the palate that 2 and 7 are not used, but I changed my mind for the feathers. XD)
Tail: Cerynei tail. The tail will be the same color as the outside of the ears with white tips. (Color #1 and #11.)
Hooves/Fetlocks: The legs will be a darker purple color, which will fade into the body color, and the fetlock tips will be white. (Colors #6 and #11. #11 is just white.) Cerynei hooves. Color #4
Reference Image(s): [1] [2] [3] [Color palate]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Will have an edited unicorn horn and no antlers. The horn will be gray with a dark tip and purple speckles. Really shiny like in ref image 1. (Colors #10, #9, and #5.) Like the ref image 3. It will be slightly bigger than a normal sized horn.
Wings: none
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: Extra fuzzy/hairy ears. Extra feathery fetlocks.

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: none
Reference Image(s) for Items: none

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lysander
Owner: Belalusiia
Breed: Crumple-Horned Snorkack
Temper: Elusive
Mate: None
Tag Background: 005 Magic Forest
Tag frame color: Purple
Tag feather color(s): Purple/Black

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:10 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: My own brain
WIP Needed? - No, but if you'd like to send one I wont mind

Body: Pale purple blue with pale green belly and neck and fading up the legs, Darker green tiger like stripes on the neck and leopard like spots down the back with the pale green center. (see reference image)
Face: White blue eyes and pale green fading up the face (see reference image) - No roman nose
Mane: Long 2 Dark green base fading to a lighter green tips
Tail: Lion type, pale green tuft fading up the tale, with darker green tiger stripes doing the same.
Hooves/Fetlocks: White blue hooves, and optional fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Refrence image!!!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Dark purple blue horn
Wings: N/A
Fins:N/A
Scales:N/A
Pelt:N/A
Other Notes: NA

Trading Post Items: Lucky paw necklace - silver chain, dark purple blue paw :: 3 hoop earings - Silver as well
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Arcu
Owner: Thamin
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Optimistic
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 005
Tag frame color: Your pick
Tag feather color(s): Your Pick

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Thamin

Lonely Member

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:39 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft, with leg feathering, no roman nose
Concept Origin: ATh e a r t
WIP Needed? Nope~! <3

Body: A dark pink with black skulls on it's hind (See reference)
Face: The same pink base with a scar over one of his eyes (Again see reference)
Eyes-Should be a pink, the shade is up to you. <3
Inner ear color is up to you. <3
Mane: Short Black and Pink (See reference)
Tail: Black and Pink like in the reference, but braided. <3
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hoof color should be a brighter pink than the main body color. <3 The fetlocks should be tipped in black. <3
Reference Image(s):
x

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins:N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items:N/A
Custom Items: A silver nose ring, silver piercings, and spiked color with a heart tag like in the reference.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
x

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Jackson
Owner: bullterrierlove
Breed: CC
Temper: Stubborn
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes, got it from ATh e a r t.

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Edit: Price regular soq (350K) +Minor Edit (100K)=450K. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:53 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Category: moderate?
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Concept Origin: Hania Shen's Family Quest Idea
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: White with it fading to a very pale golden color as you near the hooves. I would like light blue dapples on his rump that can lead down his legs if you want. Just I don't want a lot of them or a clumpy mess.
Face: A gray stripe down his nose like this- http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/FallenRockGirl07/Other Pets/HaniaShenCert-1.jpg
Mane: I would like his hairstyle to be wavy and long, but have random braids throughout the mane. Some bigger and some smaller. Variety is key and how they look is entirely up to you, but I do want whatever isn't braided to be wavy including the ends of the braids. The color will be black with random strand of a golden color that could almost be white, but it isn't. How many and how they look is entirely up to you.
Tail: Cerynei Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: The hooves will be glowing white and the fetlocks will be a little longer then usual. Not super long, but probably about an inch longer then normal.
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): The Cerynei antlers will be glowing white like his hooves.
Wings: N/a
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes: No

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Sabertooth skull,Top part only.I'd love it if the huge teeth that show more than any other would be long.
http://www.247petshop.com/image/product/rip20292-irnskdn9-1qk-0-wcmix.jpg
Below is my drawing,You can cut off to before the ear hole if you want,or you can make the skull big enough to fit around his ear.
http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac129/MoomoolatteCha/img001.jpg
The eyes must be glowing through the skull on the masked version.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Bodhi
Owner: -MooMoolatteCha-
Breed: Cerynei
Temper: Obscure
Mate: None
Tag Background:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Panda is allowing me to use her soquili's image,since it is a family custom

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

dracoXK

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:31 pm
HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: min
Soquili Species: Seathi
Body Build: --
Concept Origin: my head
WIP Needed? loved, but not needed

Body:faded rainbow that just keeps repeating down her body
Face: yes are bright rainbow, one is red-orange-yellow the other is green-blue-indigo-purple.
Mane: black with bright rainbow beads woven in her hair
Tail: N/A - ish?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves/fins
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:

Fins: black
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: beads woven into her hair, bracelets around her hooves and tail please

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Oncorhynchus mykiss
Owner: dracoXK
Breed: Rainbow
Temper: bright
Mate:
Tag Background: 012 (if I can use it, if not the standard seathi works :3)
Tag frame color: black
Tag feather color(s): rainbows

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:34 pm
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant
Body Build: Feathered Draft maybe with the roman nose (unless it makes the nose scales too difficult than straight nose is fine!)
Concept Origin: Original Character -- Recustom as per Custom Information's Limits & Restrictions
WIP Needed?: I'd love one, yes. x3;;;

Body: White with very dark grey (almost black) Talbuk markings; butt stripes and leg bands in proportion to where they lineup on a Talbuk. Various assorted scars of natural/skintone coloration.
Face: Dark grey (almost black) Talbuk markings; muzzle and eye liner and ears with a bit of scruffy fur around the jaw. Pariah has two different color eyes, one iris is white on black and the other is reverse black on white, though I know you can only see one I'd linked to images of his kids who have his eyes. x3;;
Mane: Same color as body, thick and shaggy and kinda lion-like with super sexpot bangs, kinda emo-punkish. X3
Tail: Thick unicorn tail extra floofy, same color as body except where the butt stripes stray onto the base of his tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark, Kalona style cloven hooves and shaggy shaggy fetlocks that feather all the way up his limbs are the same color as his basecoat.
Reference Image(s): Color/Edits Ref1 Color/Edits Ref2 Talbuk Colors/Horns Ref Fur Edits Ref Old Pariah Pariah's near eye Pariah's far eye

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Talbuk horns! I would like the smaller ones along his neck to be kind of nested into his mane, but still visible.
Wings: No wings!
Fins: No fins!
Scales: On his noooooose! These were supposed to go on the original, but were forgotten/not fixed.
Pelt: Aahh.. assuming this means like... Skinwalker pelt. So no pelt!
Other Notes: Oh goodness.. I hope I haven't forgotten anything. I'm pretty sure everything is covered. I think the last thing I wanted to mention was expression. I'd love for Pariah to have a more stoic/indifferent and less snarly look to him.

Trading Post Items: None!
Custom Items: Heavy-duty steel chain and an antique padlock around his neck, slightly nested into his mane.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Padlock Ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Pariah
Owner: Neon Fly
Breed: Isolated Mountain Species
Temper: Brutish
Mate: Hmm.. I have a question about this!
Tag Background: CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Inspired by WoW Talbuk breed, but is essentially my Talbuk OC.

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:55 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: Mer
Concept Origin: My own head after seeing a picture of a Regency-era riding habit
WIP Needed: Only if you feel it necessary

Body: A shade of bluish teal, with darker speckles on the legs and lower portion of the tail
Face: Dark brown eyes on a teal face surrounded by darker speckles. Perhaps a star or a stripe to add character, if the colorist chooses.
Mane: White with a few streaks of the same bluish teal
Tail: Regular Mer Tail...
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):
http://janeaustensworld.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/riding-habit-1816.jpg

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: White with some teal speckles
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: I basically got the color idea from the riding habit, but apart from the few specifications I made the rest is pretty much up to the colorist.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ophelia
Owner: Freodwyn and DoctorsFez
Breed: Mer
Temper: Pensive
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color: Dark Teal
Tag feather color(s): Light Teal  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:58 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mind!
Name of horse: Evangeline
Owner: Alanna the Pirate Queen
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loving
Breed: Masquerade
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

She is the mother of my soq Dimitri, and will be based on a moonlit night in a forest. If you can't see in the ref pic, there is a full moon on her hindquarters, and tall, pointy, leafless, birch-like trees "growing" up each of her legs. The rest of her body is the color of a night sky with stars, and wisps of fog should reach across her body. DRAWN-on white feathered wings should be on her back as shown, spreading across most of her back.

Now her edits are based off this veeery rough avi of my own creation. That up-do w/ gold tiara. Then the ruff around her neck as pictured on the avi. The crescent moon mask with the same colors and designs as those on the avi. The warp around (also pictured in the soq-ref i drew) should be an off-white with a golf fringe. The flowy/ruffly anklets on back legs are drawn poorly by me, so refer to the avi. The sleeves on the front legs (also drawn and pictured), should have bows at the top and light gold lacing down the fronts, and the bottoms should be ruffly. Lastly, white feathers intertwined in her tail, which should just be brown and the curly 2 style.

^_^ You have the artistic power to move things around if they don't fit just right, I trust your aesthetic abilities completely and entirely. As long as you stick somewhat to the original design and colors, I am sure it will look wonderful!

Reference image(s):
Ref drawn by me
Reference Avi
Avi close up

Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number: N/A
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Listed in description above  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:24 pm
Not sure if this matters or not, but my listing on the front page doesn't say twins and my form is for twins ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:24 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Regular Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Mindsend
Name of horse: Tavarii
Owner: Novablu
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Dramatic
Breed: 4th Gen - parents are Ksapa x Daze
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): This is a Re-custom, so exact same coloration, just with edits, as explained below.
Reference image(s): Tavarii uncert // Tavarii growth stage (to show "cheshire cat” foal tail)
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories - take away his dreamcatcher necklace and the gold bangles on his forelegs, please.
Premade Tag Number: NA
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any)

Basic edits (3 bulletpoints) :

+ 1: Short to medium length Mane ('natural" length - must end above the knees.)

Base mane should be the "forever foal" starting right behind the ears to mid-neck.

About mid-neck, it should go into several long, edited braids, hanging down to his shoulder.

Foremane should be fluffy/big/emo, covering his farthest eye and letting his closest eye 'peek' out.

There should be a piece pulled from in front of the closest ear, pulled back/looped down to the middle of the forever-foal mane.

Mane should be double-sided, falling down loosely on the far side of his neck, perhaps in a braid that ends just above or below the raised leg; CC on that. All the braids should be fastened with simple gold beads that match the color of the beads in his hair now.

+ 2: One, two or three pieces of basic, SIMPLE custom jewelry (example: necklace + bracelets + hairclip = 1 minor edit)

Two black leather studded/spiked/buckle bracelets (whichever looks best) on both forelegs around the ankles like this or -- the spikes/studs/buckles/whatever should be gold, to match the beads in his hair. If you don't like the refs, CC it but think punk biggrin

+ 3: A basic clothing accessory (hat, ribbon, bowtie, leg bandages, normal scarf etc.)

A black and grey striped scarf (think Gimpi-esque), wrapped around once with only one end hanging down, with a medium sized chibi skull 'patch/applique' on the end of it (should be cutesy with eyes two different sizes and little 'bumps' for teeth), perhaps with little stitch-marks around the edges of the patch. Note: his braids should cover some of the scarf, so make sure the chibi-skull is visible and that the braids only cover basic scarf-ness please! biggrin

+ Non edits, but changing from original design:

Tail: Should be the basic "forever foal"; short to show his 'cheshire cat' tail that he had as a foal

Note: this is a re-custom ^__^

350k - adult stage
100k - minor edits

450k total  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:42 pm
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

.:Angeni Soquili:.

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Lalaith
Owner: Huroggmeten
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Forlorn
Breed: Stone Angel
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Threnody
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

She appears to be carved from living stone. Hairline cracks that creep along her legs are testament to her plight; weathered, worn, she has an aged look of faded past glory.
Variant shades of grey paired with black and white give her depth and dimension. <3 The tips of her leg feathering are ashen black, as though touched with the ash of old fires.

Her wings, the newer "Open Winged" pose, are colored as shown here. <3

As though she had been standing still long enough for time to creep up on her, spiderwebs touched with dew cling to her hind legs and are littered throughout her aged wings. (You could even include small spiders crawling over her tranquil form if you wish! 8D Please have fun~)

Her eyes are nearly closed, half-lidded as though looking down. The iris look like this with no pupils; the whites of her eyes appear like stone.
Beneath her eyes are dark-grey "Old Tearlines" of various lengths (the longest down to mid-cheek.) Creeping along her lower lashes are "New Tears" of sparkling shades of blue.
Forlorn expression. (sad mouth)

Her faded mane and tail (mid-knee length mane, tip of tail brushing the ground) are long and unshorn, ravished and un-kept. They should have a slightly wind-tussled look, as though she simply doesn't care what she looks like anymore. Clumps fall over her neck and lay across her back in a haphazard manner.Weathered and worn, faded and distant... perhaps a spiderweb or two worked in? Maybe the tips should be black, as though they too were dragged in the ash of old fires?
No savvy two-legged's hands nor dexterous raccoon's paws have touched her hair- they've been left to fend for themselves, and came out worse for the wear.

Reference image(s):

Stone (A collection of my favorite stone references. :3 )

Movement (Just a fun stone texture.)

Iris- no pupils

Old Tearlines (The shadowy look of the "old tearlines" that i'd like beneath her eyes.)

Sparkling Tears (The "new tears" color scheme.)

Spider Web (The shapes and general composition of the spider webs sticking to her legs and in her wings.)
Dewy Spider Webs (The "dew-touched" look of the spider webs i'd like to see.)
More dew-touched spiderwebs

Wings

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories please. <3
Tag frame color: Please use 025 Dusky Night with 036 Crystal Forest set to "Luminosity" (layer type) layered above it. It should come out kind of like this, though please lighten it a little so it comes out less peachy (predominately grey and cool-tones.) ^.^
Tag feather color: See above.
NOTE: If my tag idea comes out looking icky, please feel free to CC the entire tag. xD
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Wild-looking unshorn (occasionally torn off by rocks/ nature) mid-knee-length Mane and barely-touching-the-ground Tail, spiderwebs incorporated in wings and on hind-legs, half-lidded eyes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:58 pm
HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: unedited
Soquili Species: usdia
Body Build: ---
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Limited - Wildlife - Ringed Salamander
WIP Needed? Not really?

Body: Colored like a ringed salamander.
Face: See above.
Mane: Black, punk.
Tail: Black, medium.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves
Reference Image(s): his cousin
ringed salamander ringed salamander ringed salamander ringed salamander ringed salamander they like sponges

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: None!
Custom Items: None!
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tirta
Owner: moineau bavarde
Breed: Ringed Salamander
Temper: Feisty
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: 16
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:38 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

These are Twins! - if it needs to be done you have my full permission to change Decay in anyway to make him match his sister more, hopefully we have them close enough .. buuut just in case heart

Note: For some reason some of the links don't work so Here] is the link to where their org forms are posted.
-----

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kalona
Body Build: Regular - Leg Down
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Mock breeding Twin
WIP Needed?: Would be nice if you want to do one ^^

Body: I would like the body to be kind of a mix between mom and pop, and very close to his sister's body color I'd like him to have a kind of dirty look like his father and the bleeding skull, the flames on his front legs like his mother. He should have sparkles scattered like his mother and Jez, but some of them should be covered by the mud and mire on his coat.
Face: Same white glowing eyes as Masq. I'd like her blue Eye of Ra too but if you can make it look less ... decorative and maybe darker with hard lines and no curves? If that makes any sense xD
Mane: Style wize, I give you full reign of how you want to do it. Color wise it should be close to the same color as Beelze's with thick blue streaks in Masq and Jeze's color, with bones/twigs within it.
Tail: Same color as the body, maybe with some blue flame markings, the spade should have four piercings, two on each side of the spade.
Hooves/Fetlocks: If you can see his hooves under the smog at them, I'd like them to be blue like Masq's and blood stained. Fetlocks should be long, with black smog curling aorund his hooves and partially up his legs (about to the knee maybe)
Reference Image(s):
Masquerade
Beelzebub

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Demonhorns 2, Silver in color and blood stained, maybe even some fresh blood on them
Wings: Kalona style 3 - ragged feathers. The bone-y structures should be the same color as his body, the leathery area the same semi-transparent color as Masq's, and the feathers maybe the same blue as her hair. Maybe some piercings down along the membrane.
Tail: Deviltail 2, same color as his body with silver piercings in the spade.
Other Notes: I'd like him to have piercings down the edges of his wings, and the edges of his spade.

Trading Post Items: His piercings? No idea xDD
Custom Items:

1 Heavy Edit:
--Full body Jewelry/Ect: Dead thorn and rose vines curling up form his front legs around his body and a little ways up his neck. I would like him to have at least one live rose the same color as Shade/Masq/Jez's somewhere on him you can choose where.

4 Moderate Edits:
--Fetlocks: Long hair, black smog around the hooves, and curling partially up his legs. Maybe small blue flames licking aorund the very bottom of his hooves.
--Long Mane: However long you can make it, I'd like it to be as long as Dad's but it doesn't have to be, I'd also like it to have the twigs/bones entwined in it
--One Large Animal: I'd like him to have a black cobra, curled up somewhere near him, raise up slightly hissing with it's hood out. His underbelly should be icy blue, and his eyes silvery white.
--Large Items: I'd like him to have bones, scattered around his hooves (see his dad)

2 Minor Edits:
--Expression Edit: I'd like him to have a long crazy/evil grin showing some fangs.
--Piercings: Dunno if this fits here, if not move it up. He has many piercings, 3 or 4 hoops in each ear, a bar in the eyebrow, and a double snake bite in his upper lip. Piercings in the membranes of his wings, and in the spade of his tail. All of these should be silver in color.

Cobra 1
Cobra 2
Beelzebub
NightShade - Roses/Vines

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Decay
Owner: Devil NightShade
Breed: Diseased Kalona - under the tag, can it say "Mock Breeding: Masquerade x Beelzebub"?
Temper: Psychotic
Mate:
Tag Background: Anything that suits him (except the cornfield one please >>;;; )

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I stole Kae's screenshot .. but it's still there xDD xXx

~*~ Angeni ~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Kalona
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Mock Breeding Twin
WIP Needed? Would be appreciated, but not needed <3

Body: Brown same as her brother. None of her father's grime, but can have the same darker patches as her mother. She has her mother's random sections of sparkles, but skull patterns can definately be seen in the glitter, along with the blue flame markings on her upper legs like her brother. Other random sparkle/glowy markings are allowed as well x'D
Face: Same glowing, pupil-less silver white eyes as her mother, with the same harder Eye of Ra as Decay's.
Mane: CC owo~ Though none of Decay's twigs. Diamonds and bones are a girl's best friend though~
Hooves/Fetlocks: Blue, though longer fetlocks are optional for a mod edit. Bloody?
Reference Image(s): Masquarade, Beelzebub. Random hair style ideas, just because - [ x ], [ x ]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Demonhorns 2, silver, stained with blood.
Wings: Wing Style 3, smooth. Otherwise look the same as Decay's.
Tail: Deviltail 2, markings and piercings are the same as Decay's.
Other Notes: Her father passed along his feathered companion to Jez it seems. A crow is at least accompanying her as an adult somewhere, along with small scraps of gore along the ground? Black feathers, white eyes, silver beak and talons. Would be neat if the crow was seen throughout all her stages, haha. She also possesses the real flames her mother and grandmother only had markings of. Blue flames around all four hooves, stretching up maybe about halfway to her knees?

Trading Post Items: Silver hoop earings.
Custom Items: A simple necklace of diamonds and bones. CC in their design. Living, thorny vines are also draped and twisted around her body mimicking Decay's dead version, her mother and grandmother's roses growing from them. If taken directly from them, the vines would be crimson, the roses black with icy blue tips.
Her expression is also edited, sultry and seductive.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See Masq and Shade.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Jezebel
Owner: Kailey Koreco
Breed: Diseased Kalona - under the tag, can it say "Mock Breeding: Masquerade x Beelzebub"?
Temper: Seductive
Tag Background: CC, something darker to fit her and her brother?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yep~ Permission gained via AIM.

Edits divided up into bullets-
    • Heavy Edit
    Live thorny vines draped and wrapped around her body, dark roses seen here and there.
    • Heavy Edit

• Mod Edit Blue flames around her hooves, reaching maybe halfway up to around her knees? Based off her mother and grandmother's markings, only hers would be real flames.
      • Mod Edit Long mane.
      • Mod Edit Crow

• Heavy Edit

• Mod Edit

• Minor Edit Expression edit, something more sultry and seductive.
        • Minor Edit Small diamond and bone hair accessories - optional.
        • Minor Edit Bone and diamond necklace

• Mod Edit Fetlocks - optional
      • Mod Edit Piercings in her wings and tail.

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff