Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:38 am
[A remake from the one that died in the Why Not guild: [x]]

A set of rather bored twins with all the money in the world, suddenly disappear, leaving behind their identities as two new ones are formed. One as a world-famous detective and another as a world-infamous thief. A simple game of cat and mouse as the two twins switch off roles to throw people off. That is, until they met them....

Another set of twins, rivaling against each other. One as the detective's follower, and another as the thief's shadow. Will they notice the twins' small differences and figure out the missing billion dollar twins, or will the case dissolve back into nothingness?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:40 am
~Rules~

#Follow Gaia ToS
#I am goddess of this rp, what I say, goes!
#PG whatever, as long as you don't take it too far!
#Be literate! No posting things like "OMG!!!111 hE g0t P3nd!!1"
#At least attempt to make your posts pretty. At least when they're talking, change the colors. Unless you're using a phone or somthing, then that's reasonable
#Title the PMs "Mysterious Mirror" if you've read this far. Hint: Highlight --> Not! Be sure to highlight under the next to the profile's titles to find out more ;D
#MOST IMPORTANT RULE: Have fun biggrin

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:49 pm
~The Cat and the Mouse~
"Come catch me if you can!"
User Image

Hello, my name is Aryan Raj but you can call me Aryan, or 'A' for my thief's name, or just 'Funny Guy'. Everyone else does. I seemed to have survived for about 21 years. My twin is Mathieu, we grew up together as you can see. I play the role as the Mouse most of the time when me and my brother don't switch off. People tend to say I act a little Playful, never too serious most of the time except for when I'm pulling heists, and very childish, and I guess they're right. My past should be my business, but I guess I could share. When our parents died, there wasn't really much left for us in this world. My brother and I grew bored quickly, and I couldn't help but think, how fun it would be to have the whole world after our heels. Think about it, us against the world? Who would win? Well, we haven't been caught yet, I think we have a damn good chance. My owner should be organizationXV, and not you. If I missed anything, here they are: I guess you could say I'm good at sports and handling with technology, as well as disguises, but I hate to go through the hassle of taking my name back when people try to steal things under it and I suck at cooking. I do rather like being chased, which is why I like playing as the thief.

Hello, my name is Mathieu Raj but you can call me Matt, Mathieu, Mr. Serious, Brainiac. Everyone else does. I seemed to have survived for about 21 years. My twin is Aryan obviously, we grew up together as you can see. I play the role as the Cat most of the time when me and my brother don't switch off. People tend to say I act a little Cold, very distant since you can't trust anyone. Serious because life is all but a chessboard, you need to make the right move, and I guess they're right. My past should be my business, but I guess I could share. Ever since my brother and I left the mansion, we've been playing the game. Cat and Mouse, how extrodinary. Ever since I've been the cat prolling and catching my twin inbetween switch offs. No one ever seems to realize the similarities between us. But I suppose their rather ignorant of our handsome alike faces.. My owner should be S C A R Y G I R L I E, and not you. If I missed anything, here they are: I'm sometimes mentioned to be somewhat of a cynical Detective. So one wrong move and I could just have you by your neck for it. I'm very well known with my own detective business. But all of my clients are always the same. Complaining about the elusive thief that can't be caught.

Hello, my name is [color=royalblue][size=16]name[/size][/color] but you can call me [color=royalblue][size=16]nicknames(optional)[/size][/color]. Everyone else does. I seemed to have survived for about [color=royalblue][size=16]age[/size][/color] years. My twin is [color=royalblue][size=16][Added later][/size][/color], we grew up together as you can see. I play the role as the [size=18][color=royal]Cat/Mouse[/color][/size] most of the time when me and my brother don't switch off. People tend to say I act a little [color=royalblue][size=16]personality[/size][/color], and I guess they're right. My past should be my business, but I guess I could share. [color=royalblue][size=16]bio[/size][/color]. My owner should be [color=royalblue][size=18]username[/size][/color], and not you. If I missed anything, here they are: [color=royalblue][size=16]other info[/size][/color]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:04 pm
~The Follower and the Shadow~
"Something's not right..."
User Image

Hello, my name is Kathleen Moritama but you can call me Kathy, KT. Everyone else does. I seemed to have survived for about 17 . My twin is Amelie, we grew up together as you can see. I play the role as the Shadow . People tend to say I act a little snarky, but I love to kick back and let loose. What's the point in living if you can't be yourself? I live in the moment, and I tend to act before I think, and I guess they're right. My past should be my business, but I guess I could share. I always felt like me and my sister never really got along with each other, since we fought over almost everything. I think it went beyond sibling rivalry, and I never really did like her. She always seemed to try to be so perfect, which drives me absolutely insane when people are like that. Since I couldn't stand being in that household, I left at least two years ago. Dunno, but it's been awhile since I've seen them. Don't really plan on going back anytime soon though. I'm perfectly fine following A around, and I doubt anything's gonna change that.. My owner should be Saia Kakaru, and not you. If I missed anything, here they are: I love listening to piano pieces, but I don't mind rock and alternative. I used to take gymnastics when I was little, so I'm quite flexible and stuff. Oh, and I like spicy foods! I can cook decently, and if I love to figure out how things work. That usually leads me to taking it apart and then me trying to put it back together.

Hello, my name is Amelie Moritama but you can call me Ame, Lia, Book worm, Follower. Everyone else does. I seemed to have survived for about 17 . My twin is Kathleen , we grew up together as you can see. I play the role as the Follower . People tend to say I act a little Coy, yet quiet a type of beauty that speaks only when spoken to. Never do I yell unless I am provoked. When angered I am known to lash out at anyone and everyone, and I guess they're right. My past should be my business, but I guess I could share. After my sister left, things became a living paradise. Everything was quiet and nice yet sweet since it was perfect. Without her things were a breeze, and easy. But I moved out of the mansion soon after a year. My only companion was my butler Gustove. Ever since I've been the detectives follower. He rarely encounters me or ever notices or realizes I'm there. But I am more skilled than he's given me credit for. I've only met with him once or twice, but even then we barely got along.. My owner should be S C A R Y G I R L I E , and not you. If I missed anything, here they are: I'm very skilled in fighting, and I will strike down anyone who gets in my way. I am here only to capture the elusive thief and have a slight chat with him. But knowing my sister she's probably been all over him and more.

Hello, my name is [color=palevioletred][size=16] [Name] [/size][/color] but you can call me [color=palevioletred][size=16] [nickname(s)] [/size][/color]. Everyone else does. I seemed to have survived for about [color=palevioletred][size=16] [age] [/size][/color]. My twin is [color=palevioletred][size=16] [Twin's name] [/size][/color], we grew up together as you can see. I play the role as the [size=18][color=palevioletred] [Follow or Shadow] [/color][/size]. People tend to say I act a little [color=palevioletred][size=16] [personality] [/size][/color], and I guess they're right. My past should be my business, but I guess I could share. [color=palevioletred][size=16] [bio] [/size][/color]. My owner should be [color=palevioletred][size=18] [username] [/size][/color], and not you. If I missed anything, here they are: [color=palevioletred][size=16] [other info] [/size][/color]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:26 pm
~Reserved~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:28 pm
~Reserved~

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:55 pm
[Bump]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:12 pm
[Bump]  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:05 pm
[Bump]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
[OPEN!]

[ Ȁ] ɽ ӯ ȃ ɲ "Ȁ" Ȓ ȃ ϳ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And when L O V E comes your way, you know it's here to stay
You steal the chance because you're the
T H I E F of hearts, yeah

Aryan sat in front of his computer in his secluded mountain home that he and his brother had where they could switch identies without anyone noticing. He was trying to work on different kinds of gadgets that might help them in later heists as he was tinkiering around with a small electromagnetic 'glove' type of sort, so that he would be able to attract things that had any type of metal in it. Putting it on, he switched it on and held out his palm to a can of soda that was across the desk and waited as he watched the can slide over to his hand and he immediately took pride at his work. "Hey Maaaa-thieu! Guess what?" he called out opening the soda and taking a sip from it.

You win with just a glance, walk away with your R O M A N C E
There's no more, there's no B A C K I N G out now

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:23 am
[Bump]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:52 pm
Ⓜᶏȶнìɛʋ Ⓡɑʝ
' B r a i n i a c '

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Finishing a report upon of course his clients case, he slowly shut his laptop. Looking up a small bell jingled his silver colored hair tyed back with a ribbon with a bell attached to it. Rubbing his tired eyes he pondered for a moment about a certain girl who had been appearing at everytime he caught the 'elusive thief'. Who was she away? Only one option could be done, he'd have to confront her. But when? Thinking a bit more he was the interupted by his twin calling him out. Grumbling something unintelligently he stood from his simple wooden chair and his simple desk. He invented another thing obviously, is what he guessed.

Sauntering to the room, his hands were deep inside his jacket. Leaning against the door frame he peered warily over to his brother. Seeing his happy go lucky smile he shook his head. He was obviously worrying about this girl getting in the way of many plans. Finding himself staring at the wall in midthought he turned his attention to his brother.
"You invented something new..?"Looking to his brother a bit of a scowl playing upon his face as he asked quietly. It was more of a mumble since he was in a bitter ill tempered mood. Remembering the girls snarky remarks of him being too sloppy and careless. A frown wrinkled his handsome face before he began to mutter unintelligably.

She had to go, or be silenced. One of the two he already had some of his clients asking her for help incase he had failed. It was irritating knowing you could be replaced by someone. Or rather a young woman to be precise. He wanted to get rid of her so badly anyone could tell. Wishing the spoiled brat to be gone he shuffled to a couch and plopped down upon it. Grumbling about Amelie he made a face that was twisted with clear annoyance.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:14 am
Ҝ athleen м oritama
"ЌŤ"

Kathy sighed, pushing herself away from her desk. Running a hand through her short dark brown hair, she leaned back in her swivel chair. "So bored…" she grumbled to herself. Where's A when you need him? Slate blue eyes stared up at the ceiling before she rocketed her chair across the room. "Might as well get something to eat…" Scratching the back of her head, she headed to the kitchen.

Kathleen lived alone in her apartment, which had enough room and space for one person. This included one bedroom (which she also used part of it as her office), a bathroom, one kitchenette, one balcony and enough space for a small living room. Going over to the fridge, she pulled out a container of leftovers before throwing them in the microwave. She chewed idly on a spoon as she waited for it to finish. "Maaann… the one night I actually would give anything to get out of here, he has to be busy. Just… gah. Stupid guys." she grumbled to herself, pulling out her food and taking a bite. Kathy regretted it, as she instantly opened her mouth to fan it. "Hot hot hot hot!"

[[Will edit layout/posting format later]]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:18 pm
[ Ȁ] ɽ ӯ ȃ ɲ "Ȁ" Ȓ ȃ ϳ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And when L O V E comes your way, you know it's here to stay
You steal the chance because you're the
T H I E F of hearts, yeah

"Aw, don't be that way!" Aryan frowned as he scotted over on his wheeled chair next to Mathieu "Look at what I made!" he grinned cheerfully once more, like a little kid showing off a new toy. He stretched out his hand towards the metal on the stairs and the glove pulled him and the chair towards it. "Cool, huh? We could use this for a lot of things!" he chuckled. "Something bothering you" he leaned backwards in the chair and glanced at him from the corner of his eyes.

You win with just a glance, walk away with your R O M A N C E
There's no more, there's no B A C K I N G out now

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:04 pm
[Bump]  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff