Welcome to Gaia! ::

λυяι αςαđэму

Back to Guilds

Role-play Meet new Friends, YURI! 

Tags: Yuri, Roleplaying, Girls, Cheshire, Romance 

Reply λυяι αςαđэму
Rules! Please read, they are important! (Update 4/16/11)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry Yumi

Vice Captain

Festive Rabbit

25,050 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:35 am
As VC, I have been given permission to help out the guild owner, Panda.

- Follow Gaia's TOS.
- Keep things PG13. Once the clothes come off, time skip. We don't want the guild being deleted and possibly having everyone get banned.
-Be respectful of all members in the guild, especially those who are VC's and crew. They are here to help you.
- No fighting anywhere in the guild! If there is a problem, bring it up to Cheshire (or me if she says so).
- You must register your character(s) in the Registry thread before you can post around in the guild. You will make up to 3 characters.
- Group roleplays go under the Roleplay subforum.
The OOC subforum is used for OOC talk in roleplays, requests for 1x1/group roleplays, and recruit threads for roleplays (think of it as Barton OOC).
The 1x1/Invite subforum is for the 1x1 and invite roleplays.
((I feel like I'm forgetting something so I'll edit this later when I remember))
- This is a Yuri roleplaying guild. So girl on girl only.
RP's go in the different RP'ing sub-forums please and thank you.
- Here in the main forum page you can talk about whatever. Somewhat similar to Chatterbox, but don't go crazy. General talk, as well.

3/12/11 Update

I meant to do this earlier but I got the flu last week (getting over it now) and the news from yesterday is quite upsetting and distracted me.
Please place the threads in the correct subforums, please~! I had to move a few of them, which I shouldn't have to do since all of you should be following the rules.
If you are looking to make a request thread for a roleplay, 1x1 or private, please post it in the OOC subforum. That is what it is there for. If I see anymore misplaced threads from now on I will be moving them without hesitation. If you are planning on using the request thread as the actual roleplaying thread (which is what I've seen some of them become, which is why I've left them alone), and I moved it, just let me know and I'll move it back. Just be completely sure, or just make a completely new thread and use the request thread you've made as an OOC one. Whatever you want to do.
Just please stop misplacing the threads.

ixpanda pear

April 16th 2011 Update

Well as you guys can see, My name has changed, so please be aware of this.
Anywho, Yes, The threads, of continued to be misplaced, wil be deleted on the spot after today, you guys need to read these rules or you will be booted. I shouldn't have to tell you this, nor should our VC. So read my damn rules. please and thanks. Also if you haven't signed up in the registry, and are posting iin these forums, I'll give you one warning, and then your out. I'm sorry but in order to be here, you need to follow the rules. That is law here! The registry is there so we don't have to continually post and send profiles to the forums and so everyone can find you with ease.
Thanks for your time =D

09/01/11 Update

Hey girls, it's been awhile. I put this in the announcement forum as well so EVERY member is notified, but if you happen to skim through this you'll see it again. Please re-size all your photos to a decently normal size. No one likes when their computer is slowed down because of someones lazyy-ness to resize a photo. My computer isn't very young, (Probably about 10 years old) So it'll get slow if you have large pictures. So again, please resize your pictures =3 I appreciate it

(If you don't i'll delete your post)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:00 pm
This is your Captain Panda speaking. I approve this message =D

-I would like to confirm that if any problems appear, concenrs for other role-players or members of any sort, please feel free to contact either me or Yumi. Rae-Rae is not to be disturbed. She is more of an observer, but she is my (rl) friend so don't take advantage or stalk O.o
-If I feel i need to add anything I will. So keep attention

iRariity
Captain

Strawberry Yumi

Vice Captain

Festive Rabbit

25,050 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:45 pm
I have updated the rules, please read them (it is under the large font, where it says update, of course).
Ignore the "upsetting news from yesterday" thing if you're reading it right this second. Everyone probably won't see this until tomorrow, which is why I put it like that.
Although it is almost 3 am, so it is yesterday that it happened...but still.

λυяι αςαđэму

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games