Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Yay! We won! ^o^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
  nor the most intelligent that survives.
  It is the one most adaptable to change.
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:33 pm
User Image

We had part two of our Sports Day at school, the main events, and my house, after 31 years of failure, FINALLY came first overall! crying I stayed back a bit to celebrate with the boys and girls (Yes, girls. We accept only about 20 girls at A-levels. 3nodding ) afterwards. Mosty of them were crying in joy. The teachers who belong to the house were also in tears, including myself. FINALLY! Our name is going on the Challenge Shield trophy! crying

We came second in the field events yesterday and second in the march past today, then we came out on top for the races and other events today. smile So overall, when all the points were tallied, we were in the lead by about 40 points!

AND I MUST COMMEND MYSELF: For the first time in my life, I actually participated! I ran in the two races for the female staff.....but placed 4th, but that still contributed two points to the house. xp

I must tell you about our team for the march past: they were dressed as a soccer team, clad in black and white silk football jerseys and silk football pants, black and white knee-length socks and black shoes. The two girls on our team were dressed as referees in skirts. They were very glittery! biggrin On all of their jerseys, we got printed in brilliant white against the stark black silk material, the house emblem which is of a posturing, roaring lion standing on two legs and facing the side. The emblem was on the left side, from under their arms and wrapped around their waist. It looked really, really cool! I don't have any pics since my camera was destroyed a while ago. emo

GO, ALISHARAN!!!

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:39 pm
Congratulations!  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:40 pm
Thanks, Mikey! biggrin I heard that on Monday, the entire house will be receiving medals in commemoration of the event!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:28 am

congrats blaugh

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:47 pm
Thanks! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:27 am
Congrats on the success. :3  

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:52 pm
Congrats, broseph.  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games