Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
Random...I'm a Lesbian Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:39 pm
So I have a boyfriend for a year or so...Well it turns out I'm a full on lesbian. I'm lose all intrest in men, girls turn me on to no end, I kissed a girl, I've it with a girl and it's amazing. So I tell only a few of my friends this and it seems as though everyone knew that I was going to be a lesbian. My friend Corey said he could tell because I had "lesbian tendencies". Whatever that means. Then my other friend D said he could alrready tell. And everyone else knew! I was like WTH!? How can everyone else know before me....But yeah.
Random talking, I guess.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:42 pm
La Pocket
So I have a boyfriend for a year or so...Well it turns out I'm a full on lesbian. I'm lose all intrest in men, girls turn me on to no end, I kissed a girl, I've it with a girl and it's amazing. So I tell only a few of my friends this and it seems as though everyone knew that I was going to be a lesbian. My friend Corey said he could tell because I had "lesbian tendencies". Whatever that means. Then my other friend D said he could alrready tell. And everyone else knew! I was like WTH!? How can everyone else know before me....But yeah.
Random talking, I guess.

It's alright sweetie~ xDD  

XxBloody_Prvrt_KillaxX

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:45 pm
XxBloody_Siren_PrincessxX
La Pocket
Random talking, I guess.

It's alright sweetie~ xDD

Thanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:12 pm
Welcome to the awesome side C:  

Screamerkiss

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:50 pm
my mom knew before I did. She always tells me about the signs she saw while I was growing up. I was a little freaked out too when I came out to her and she says, "I know."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:46 pm
Screamerkiss
Welcome to the awesome side C:

Thank you! Glad to come on over to the awesome side.  

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:46 pm
Skrapz
my mom knew before I did. She always tells me about the signs she saw while I was growing up. I was a little freaked out too when I came out to her and she says, "I know."

My mom says that too. She points out all the lesbian things I do... Lol!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:03 pm
La Pocket
Skrapz

Wow. My mom doesn't do that. Occasionally when I have a friend over my mom will tease me and tell me to keep my door open. In response I slam it, lock it, and turn up the stereo. I like to make her nervous.  

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:15 pm
Skrapz
La Pocket
Skrapz

Wow. My mom doesn't do that. Occasionally when I have a friend over my mom will tease me and tell me to keep my door open. In response I slam it, lock it, and turn up the stereo. I like to make her nervous.

Lol I do that all the time. But I mostly just go to my "wife's" house. Lol!! We have lots of fun all the time!! Is Muy Fantastico!! I be French and Spanish! Get some!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:31 pm
My espanol isn't so beuno. So I'll stick to English, French, Hebrew, and Romanian.  

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Crispy Thanatoast

Magnetic Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:14 pm
I love reading these, you guys are so interesting. whee wink rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:07 pm
Is it really possible for other people to figure out before you? My friend says she's straight but everyone thinks she's bi. I'm kind of worried about how upset she will be if she figures it out. I actually think she's straight though.  

Ellen Watermellen

Edas Ronim

Angelic Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:14 am
How cute~! Your friends and your mother knew before you cuz they know you better than you know yourself. ^_^ You should be glad that you know such wonderful people. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:24 pm
At least your mom doesnt give you a latex glove when you bring a female friend home, and INSIST on calling it 'a lesbian condom'! gonk  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:27 pm
Lol, my mom's like that. Before I told her, she kinda knew because I was always hanging around with gay people and I guess I showed bisexual tendencies because she would just say, "Remember, I still love you.You can tell me anything. I'd just tell her "no, I'm not a lesbian."
I'm bi ^-^

Our Secret Base

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces