Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Empty Classrooms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:25 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Fifth YearUser Image

▬▬ "In learning you will teach,"▬▬

Aldrick had written a note to Jessie before art club, and had delivered it when she arrived, it read 'Meet me in the unused Classroom 30 minutes after the club has ended. XOXO ~Aldrick' He wasn't quiet sure what he was going to say to the beautiful girl, but it had to be done. He liked Jessie, sure, but she deserved someone much better than Aldrick. Someone who would actually care for her always, who didn't have such a bad reputation of being with girls. After his mother had found out about his many girlfriends over the summer, she made Aldrick sit and think about life, was Jess really the one he wanted to be with forever? If not he needed to stop pulling her down. And upon thinking about it, he knew she wasn't the one for him. If she was, well, Aldrick had some growing up t odo to figure out if he could be good enough for Jessie first. Maybe in a few years,, if she still wanted, they could be together, but for now, it just wasn't the right time. He sat in the classroom and waited for her arrival, hoping she wouldn't hate his guts for all time.

▬▬ "and in teaching you will learn." ▬▬

Where: Empty Classroom, after the first art club meeting
With Whom: Soon? Jess
Thinking about: I don't want her to hate me...
Aldrick Description: 5'8" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: Heavily painted white t-shirt and blue jeans

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Empty Classroom
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Rickie
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Following a letter
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This looks bad...

Jessalyn had spent the entirety of art club glancing nervously around the room. Rickie had left her a note requesting she meet him in the empty classroom half an hour after the club ended. She stepped out and wandered around, constantly checking her watch for the exact time. Things seemed to be getting.... different with Rickie, but the redhead wasn't sure why.

She walked into the classroom, looking over at her boyfriend. "I am here." Her words were a bit short, but he knew she didn't like talking much. Well... not when he seemed so serious. She moved over toward him, taking a seat to face him, she waited for the boy to explain why he'd called her out.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇsᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ, I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ꜰᴀʀ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄᴀʀs
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪɴ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙɪɢ ᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ's ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ. Iᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:49 am
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Fifth YearUser Image

▬▬ "In learning you will teach,"▬▬

Aldrick smiled at Jessie, she really was a very pretty lady. He signed to her in advance, "I'm sorry, Jessie. I like you, but, I can't date you. You should have someone better than me." He then handed her a note he had written out, knowing he wouldn't be able to sign all the words he wanted to say, 'Jessie, you are an amazing, beautiful girl, and you deserve to be happy. It's not you, it's all me. I've been around several times with so many girls, and yet, you're the first one I actually really cared about. That's why I have to end it with you. I can't see a future with anyone right now, and I don't want to waste your time. You deserve so much better, and there are so many people who could make you happier. Please, forgive me? Let us still be friends? I get it, I suck. I'm sorry.'

This was the first time Aldrick had a sit down and discuss breakup, usually it was just a "Hi, Bye, we're done", and he didn't give a care to anyone's feelings. But jessie was different, she was his friend. They were colleagues in art club. He didn't need an enemy, which had happened so often. He wanted to keep his friend, and could only hope one day she would forgive him for this. His words felt awkward, he had feelings for this girl, and yet, he didn't. She was like his little sister, someone he cared about deeply, but couldn't be with. Why did emotions have to be so hard?

▬▬ "and in teaching you will learn." ▬▬

Where: Empty Classroom, after the first art club meeting
With Whom: ess
Thinking about: I don't want her to hate me...
Aldrick Description: 5'8" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: Heavily painted white t-shirt and blue jeans

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Empty Classroom
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Rickie
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Following a letter
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This looks bad...

Jessalyn tilted her head when Aldrick started to sign. He apologized, then said he couldn't date her. A frown fell on her face, the redhead looking confused and hurt. The blonde handed over a note, one which Jessie took to read. He wrote that she was beautiful, but continued to say he cared for her, but had to call it quits. A bubble of hurt rose up inside her, the girl looking back up at Rickie. Tears sat heavy on her lashes, a frown firmly in place. "You... don't...." She tried to speak to him, but a sharp pain hit her. She looked back down at the letter, a sob rising up in her throat. Without a further attempt at words, the redhead turned and ran out of the room, crying loudly.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇsᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ, I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ꜰᴀʀ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄᴀʀs
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙɪɢ ᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ's ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ. Iᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:51 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

third year || Gryffindor || pureblood
Drama club || Music club || Quidditch announcer

It was still the early days being back at Hogwarts, but Sparrow was always in full rehearsal mode. She was actually waiting to “study” with friends, because Chadwick thought she could study more. No matter. Sparrow’s method of studying involved making up short monologues or scenes about the subject material then learning to perform those. Her cousin August had recommended it as “a creative way to leverage [her] inherently motivated interests and abilities to academic excellence”-- Sparrow could recite those words precisely, even mimicking August’s tone of voice, yet she still wasn’t sure what it meant besides she was good at memorizing things so doing this counted as studying.

She warmed up with a scale, sang a few tongue-twisting ditties, stretched and balanced her Potions and Defence textbooks--they immediately fell and she had to replace them-- on her head as she walked: Then up and down the scale with: Transformation, Untransfigation, Conjuration, Vanishment!...not that’s terrible, there has to be another way, doesn't there, Hestia? ”

The little boreal owl opened an eye but didn't reply, and Sparrow went on with her composing.

After a while of still no one she set the books aside--literally-- and did a tone shift, settling into somber and yearning for another song to sing. Generally, Sparrow preferred alto range, but she had gone to a theater program for her elementary education, and where other kids had learned english, math, history and science, her curriculum had been Reading, Speech/Singing, Performance, and Dance/ Gym-- there was no such thing as too high to try yet.

setting An empty classroom on the third floor, sometime before club week || with A judgmental owl
appearance 4'10", 114 lbs || hair color blonde and braided into a crown || wearing pink off-the shoulder dress
status Transfiguration is tough! But I'm going to figure it out!

Stefan Lee Salvatore

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I wonder what they’d pay
To see my heart on display
I'd walk on a wire, jump through a fire for you
Hang from my knees on a trapeze while you
Make me spin
Yes, you make me twirl
Like a circus girl
Maybe I’m too blind to see that
I am just the clown who follows you
Around and ‘round and ‘round
♡♥
~"Circus Girl" by Mindy Gledhill.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

I dreamed I was missing. You were so scared
                                                        After my dreaming, I woke with this fear

What am I leaving

When I'm done here?

Kota was wandering the school halls, bored out of his mind. He'd written a letter to Peyton, telling her all about his days at school so far, and sent her a small sketch of the castle he'd made for her. But after that, he wasn't sure what else he was supposed to do with his day. Sure there were clubs and sports and crap, but even if he liked certain things, he still disliked the idea of joining a club full of people doing those things. He just preferred to be alone. Or at least it was easier to be alone. And he was pretty sure clubs hadn't even started yet anyways.

As he walked along, he heard the soft sound of someone singing, and tilted his head. Whoever it was, she was very good at it, and he couldn't help but follow the sound. Music was one of the few things he truly enjoyed, but he'd never admit that to anyone. He peaked into one of the empty classrooms and found an older student singing a rather sad song. There were a couple textbooks sprawled across the ground near her, so it seemed she was probably taking a break from studying... tho why anyone would be studying this early in the year was beyond him.

He knew he should just walk away before he was caught lurking. He'd either get yelled at, or pulled into a conversation, which were both things he didn't really feel like dealing with at all. But he also wanted to hear the end of the song. So instead, he just sort of stood there, peaking through the door, and listening to her sing. He probably looked like a creep, but whatever.

When my time comes
                                                        Forget the wrong that I've done

Help me leave behind some
                                                        Reasons to be missed

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:02 am

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

I’m not her…. Sparrow sand, cutting her song off before the last refrain with a half-note, half-sigh. She hummed the song to a close, and was starting to hum aimlessly before spotting movement outside the door and bounced up to open it. Good mooooorn---oh?” she sang in greeting, before cutting off when it was in fact, not a familiar face. Plot twist! It was a new friend! Had he perhaps been listening?

Sparrow beamed and welcomed the unfamiliar face with a flourish of her skirt and dramatic bow. ’Why hello! Thank you for listening! You’re welcome to come in, I’m just waiting for my friends!” She danced between a few seats and perched on a table, waving the boy in. ”Do you sing? Or have requests? Oh where are my manners, my name’s Sparrow, Sparrow Winchester the second! You must not be in Gryffindor, because I don't think I recognize you! Maybe a first or second year? Did I guess right? ”

setting An empty classroom on the third floor, sometime before club week || with Mysterious listener! and judgmental owl
appearance 4'10", 114 lbs || hair color blonde and braided into a crown || wearing pink off-the shoulder dress
status Plot twist! A fateful encounter with a new friend!

I wonder what they’d pay
Make me spin
Yes, you make me twirl
Like a circus girl
♡♥

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

What am I leaving

When I'm done here?

Kota jumped when the girl suddenly shoved the door wide open and sang a greeting to him, before clearly realizing that he was not whoever she was expecting. He was about to turn and dart off before he was yelled at for being weird, or dragged into some kind of conversation, but she was too quick for him.

And then she stated she was a Gryffindor and rolled his eyes. Of course she was a Gryffindor. That's why she was so talkative and in his face and bothersome. Of all the people to enjoy the singing of, he gets the Gryffindor girl who clearly didn't know how to shut up. Did he make judgements very quickly? Yes, but he was usually right.

He thought about just walking away without answering, but something stopped him. Maybe it was just a moment of feeling like not being an a*****e, or maybe it was just because he really had enjoyed her singing, and she had already sounded so sad... even a jerk like him couldn't make an already sad girl even sadder by ignoring her. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair before nodded. "First year," he muttered. "Slytherin." He paused again, debating ignoring the rest of her questions, but man even he wasn't capable of being 100% an a*****e 100% of the time. Despite his general dislike of people.

"Dakota Addario... but my friends... well just my little sister really calls me Kota... and no I don't sing..." He trailed off, and crossed his arms, a grumpy look on his face. "Not for anyone but Pey at least... that's my sister." That was probably the most he'd ever talked to anyone besides his family. Clearly this girl had some sort of special talking power.

When my time comes

Reasons to be missed

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:52 am

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

”Dakota Addario, Slytherin!~” Sparrow repeated, announcing his name as though introducing him to the room. Her owl opened her eyes again and then tried to get back to sleep. Addario was a familiar name, but Sparrow couldn't immediately recall who she might have recognized. It must have been a family friend! ”May I call you Kota?”

Sparrow beamed at his grumpiness. ”You remind me of my older brother, Wren! He’s also in Slytherin! Actually since you’re a first year you might know him? He’s a prefect this year and the Quidditch Vice Captain and he always has this super cute cat called Duchess Duncan, although he calls her Dunce because he likes to pretend he’s always grumpy at everything and doesn’t care, but trust me he really cares.” Sparrow remarked, barely drawing breath once she got started. She beamed. ”How old is Pey? What kind of songs does she like? What kind of songs do you like?”

She hummed a little bit. ”When she gets here we will all definitely sing together, okay?”

setting An empty classroom on the third floor, sometime before club week || with Mysterious listener! and judgmental owl

I wonder what they’d pay
Make me spin
Yes, you make me twirl
Like a circus girl
♡♥

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

What am I leaving

When I'm done here?

"uhhh.... sure...." Why did he say that? He didn't want this weird girl calling him that. They weren't friends. He didn't want to be her friend. But he couldn't take it back now could he? Ugh.

And the n the girl started rambling about her brother. He knew Wren only from the sorting feast and he couldn't believe that guy was related to this annoying, bubbly, talkative girl. At least Peyton was normal, not outgoing, talk all the time, uptown girl like Sparrow was. That would be annoying.

When she asked about P, he was trapped. He couldn't just not talk about her. He loved to talk about her. It was his weak point... or his good side. He didn't know. "Peyton is 9, she'll be 10 in May. She's so cute and smart. She already knows two languages, and does ballet. She's got blonde hair like my dad, and she likes mostly princess songs and pop music. She makes me sing songs from that old movie Moana to her all the time. She was so sad when I left for school so I write to her everyday," he gushed on before realizing he was talking to someone that wasn't his family.

"But I won't be singing at this school. No way no how." Which was a lie. If Peyton asked him too, he would do it in an instant. That girl had him wrapped around her little finger. He crossed his arms over his chest to try and make himself seem serious. "So there..."

When my time comes

Reasons to be missed

addaellis

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:12 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

”Yay! Hello, Kota!” Sparrow sang when he approved her calling him by this nickname. Sparrow listened carefully as her new friend spoke about his sister, nodding and smiling with his statements, as though she was taking mental notes. And that she was.

Kota seemed to like talking about his sister, as much as Sparrow liked talking about her own family. He knew a lot about Pey--Peyton--it seemed, and he really adored her. When he stopped speaking, she had follow up questions. She was less exuberant, but no less interested, adopting Kota’s volume and tempo. ”What languages does she know? What do you write about? Is Peyton looking forward to coming to Hogwarts with you in a few years?”

Her face fell when Kota said he wouldn’t be singing at school. But after the little question and answer, she hummed the opening note to How Far I’ll Go. Softly, ready to stop if Kota seemed annoyed, Sparrow sang:
”I’ve been standing at the edge of the water.
‘Long as I can remember, never really knowing why.
I wish I could be the perfect daughter.
But I come back to the water, no matter how hard I try.”

If he seemed annoyed, Sparrow was ready to cut off and go back to just talking. But if he didn’t mind, the song brought her back to a younger, innocent time, and she was ready to pirouette about. She hoped he’d sing along--or maybe even just hum along?

See the line where the sky meets the sea
It calls me
And no one knows, how far it goes
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
One day I'll know
If I go there's just no telling how far I'll go
♡♥
~"How Far I'll Go," by Auli'i Cravalho from Moana, cover by Caleb Hyles.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:28 am

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

seventh year || Slytherin prefect || pureblood legilimens
Quidditch keeper and captain || Cooking club critic and captin || Herbology club lollygager

Eion was...not Wren’s best friend. Or his boyfriend. But Eion was one of his best friend’s boyfriend, and there was some fundamental trust there from their mutual friendship. They had talked before sixth year about legilimency before-- about theory, Wren’s pathetic failure of attempts to use it untrained, what they would do with it. It was no surprise when they both took the course, and it was no surprise they both took to it very diligently. Including, of course, practice sessions on each other.

Wren kind of hated the idea of someone reading into his mind after feeling how Aspen’s nymphic song affected him. But he needed someone he knew and didn’t completely mistrust to practice with-- a willing test subject before they moved onto other, unawares minions. And if they planned to master occlumency, they’d need someone who was proficient at legilimency to practice with. If it was going to be that way, well….Eion wasn’t a bad partner for that.

As soon as they turned seventeen, Wren and Eion had continued their extra legilimency. They knew probably too much about each other at this point -- Eion had seen some of his most embarrassing and proud memories. From Wren’s first “special potion” shampoos-and-soaps concoction to his guilt over his feud with Nim to his pride, Eion had caught glimpses and memories of it all. Eion knew his squeamishness over zombies and inferi and his unspoken pride of his siblings. Eion knew the things Wren lied about even now. Eion probably knew things about him that Wren couldn’t even properly express or confess to Nimbus or Moira.

This afternoon they had been studying quietly, their cats nearby. Wren stretched and yawned, tossing his Charms study guide aside. ”Alright. I should probably look over DADA but...eh. Maybe later. Wanna do some practice? Last one before NEWTs anyways?”

A bit of ribbing banter later, he met Eion’s eye--he’d long learned not to bother with the glass one-- and asked his question. He had a list of questions to ask Eion with during legilimency practice sessions now. ”So. What are your intentions with Moira?”

setting Empty Classroom, April 2053 || with Eion, cats Dunce and Boots
appearance 5'8", fit, with remarkably nice skin aside from quaffle callouses || wearing Nim's sweater + dark jeans
status Legilimency practice > DADA studying

Sometimes solutions aren't so simple
Sometimes goodbye's the only way
And the shadow of the day
Will embrace the world in grey
And the sun will set for you

✧✦
"Shadow of the Day" by Linkin Park, cover by Chase Eagleson

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Unused Classroom
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Wren
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Practicing Mind Magic
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Wren. Literally.

Eion wasn't sure how he felt about Wren. The Slytherin was... nice enough, he supposed. Not necessarily one of Eion's close friends, but Wren and Moira were friends, so he didn't mind spending time with the other teen. Of course, Wren and Eion shared their Mind Magic class, which often involved the two diving into the other's mind. It was a weird feeling of closeness between two people able to see everything going on in memories and thoughts. Luckily, they seemed to share an unspoken rule of not telling anyone else what they learned.

At the time, the two were studying, with Boots and Dunce lounging about the room. Eion was scribbling his messy notes, trying to make sure he'd be able to read everything later. It wasn't until Wren tossed aside his work that Eion looked up, a bit confused at the sudden change. Wren asked if he wanted to do any practice, and the Ravenclaw knew it was to work more on their legillimancy. "We can, sure. Though I don't know if there'll be a NEWT exam about Mind Magic. It would suck if there was. But we should probably practice, just in case." He nodded, then prepared.

The two chattered for a little while longer, then met each others eyes... or eye, in Eion's case. Wren asked about his intentions with Moira, which was... unexpected. "I-I don't know, yet. I'd like to be with her for a long time, 'cause she makes me really happy, y'know? She deserves the whole world, but I'm scared that I won't be enough." Eion huffed a sad sigh, then decided to try and turn the tables. "What about you and Nim? Any big plans there?" He looked at Wren trying to remember to focus on the magic being used, as well as the Slytherin's words.

Addaellis

Mʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴡɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀᴡ Hᴀʟᴇʏ's ᴄᴏᴍᴇᴛ, sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ. Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴠᴇᴅ, sᴀɪᴅ, "Wʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ"
          Eᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀᴛᴏsᴘʜᴇʀᴇ
          Tᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ
          Tᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ, I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴɢʀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀʏɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ
          Tʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ sᴏ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, ɪᴛ's ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:21 am

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

seventh year || Slytherin prefect || pureblood legilimens
Quidditch keeper and captain || Cooking club critic and captin || Herbology club lollygager

”Oh definitely no exam. ” Wren replied offhandedly, confident there would be no Mind Magic exam. If there had been though, Wren hoped he and Eion were both more than prepared. Then again, the only mind magic exam they’d ever have was encountering another legilimens. And that would be a much more high-stakes examination than some lousy grade. This was purely for their continued practice. And fun. ”What better time to practice defending your mind than when you’re already mentally exhausted?”

Wren could sense the truth of Eion’s reply, laced with something else-- insecurity? Fear? He wanted to say something in reply-- find something to tease Eion about maybe--but this was his partner in crime they were talking about. Even if they still claimed they’d betray each other at the first possible opportunity, Wren wanted only the best for Moira. Eion was a little ditzy sometimes, but his heart was in the right place. Behind his words, Wren got the sense of Eion’s genuine emotion. Maybe something deeper even, that even Eion didn’t know how to put to words yet. ”You’re a sap,” he finally said when Eion sighed sadly, but the words were soft and gentle, more comforting than teasing.

Eion turned the question around, which really ought to have been expected. Wren readied his mental defenses, though he had always been better at legilimency than occlumency. He took a short breath. ”Nimbus? It’s just a fling. I'm using him for his body,” Wren said offhandedly. Even if Eion couldn’t read his true feelings, he would know Wren was lying. Two years was hardly a fling, and Wren was very uninterested in sex.

His mind--however much Eion could discern--told a completely different story. Nim was more family than friend--his oldest confidant, his most precious person. The only plan Wren had for his relationship was to stay at Nim’s side for as long as he would have him. He was going to tease him for the rest of their lives. They were going to live long contented lives in an estate with too many plants. Wren was going to be there with a Wiggenweld every time Nim scraped himself up. He--well, Wren had already failed to protect Nim before, so many times before. But as long as Nim wasn’t shooing him away, then Wren planned to stay around. Maybe just being around would help heal the mental scars Nim had collected over the years. Until death did they part.

setting Empty Classroom, April 2053 || with Eion, cats Dunce and Boots
appearance 5'8", fit, with remarkably nice skin aside from quaffle callouses || wearing Nim's sweater + dark jeans
status Feelings and thoughts

Sometimes solutions aren't so simple
Sometimes goodbye's the only way
And the shadow of the day
Will embrace the world in grey
And the sun will set for you

✧✦
"Shadow of the Day" by Linkin Park, cover by Chase Eagleson

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:53 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Unused Classroom
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Wren
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Practicing Mind Magic
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Wren. Literally.

Eion was grateful - and relieved - when Wren said there wasn't an exam for their mind magic studies. Eion already had more than enough on his plate, and he was struggling to keep up. The upside, he had lots of people to help him study... and most of them didn't mind him asking the same question in several different ways until it clicked. That was nice. Wren mentioned practicing while already mentally exhausted, which was a fair - and stressful - point. Maybe once NEWTS were over his brain would feel less foggy.

After being asked about Moira, Eion tried to keep his defense up, but he could practically feel it wavering. Luckily, Wren only called him a sap, though he said it in a nice voice, rather than one that was teasing. Eion offered a nervous half-smile, then asked Wren about Nim. He said it was just a fling, which startled the Ravenclaw, but he tried to reign in his focus. He knew Wren was better at reading than blocking, so now was his chance.

Feelings of protectiveness, friendship, and a deep sense of loyalty seemed to bubble up, and Eion offered a grin. "You two can't be a fling. You're practically a staple at this point. Always together and giving each other the googly eyes" His words were soft, and the smile paired with them to show that Eion was not only earnest, but proud of his friends. He and Wren had started off without much care for each other, now had a somewhat functional relationship. Sure, they really only hung out solo when they were poking around in one anothers' brain, but it worked for them.

Another question floated into his brain, and without having much in the way of a filter, Eion rattled it off. "How are you dong after... well... everything that's happened this year. Y'know, with Nim and Sparrow and Yukon too. I know it's been real hard on them, but it's probably also been real hard on you too. Are you doing okay?" Even at his words, he felt his heart seize up for a minute. Yukon was one of his best friends, the other half of the Rising Star duo... but Eion was terrified to ask him. What if it spiraled Yukon back into the Bad Place? Eion had been in the Bad Place mentally before, and he didn't want to be the cause of sending one of his friends there too.

addaellis

Mʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴡɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀᴡ Hᴀʟᴇʏ's ᴄᴏᴍᴇᴛ, sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ. Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴠᴇᴅ, sᴀɪᴅ, "Wʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ"
          Eᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀᴛᴏsᴘʜᴇʀᴇ
          Tᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ
          Tᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ, I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴɢʀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀʏɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ
          Tʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ sᴏ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, ɪᴛ's ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces