Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Empty Classrooms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:26 pm

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

seventh year || Slytherin prefect || pureblood legilimens
Quidditch keeper and captain || Cooking club critic and captin || Herbology club lollygager

Wren grunted out a vague acknowledgment when Eion teased him about “googly eyes”. He was about to deny that he ever made “googly eyes”-- that had to be Nim, hopefully--when Eion moved on.

”I’m fine, thanks,” Wren rattled off immediately, voice the same flat tone he’d used all year to reply. He cleared his throat, took a long drink of a water bottle in his bag, focusing more on his mental walls than everything behind it. This was practice.

”Really. I’m fine.” Wren repeated, more confidently this time, but beneath the exterior he was swirling with anxiety. Yukon and Sparrow seemed to be at least sober enough to study for exams and discuss drama club. Nimbus has finally stopped hiding his hurt. Earlier in the school year there had been instances of self-harm and breaking up that had scared Wren, but they had put a stop to that. Nim was doing better. Everyone was doing better. Except Ari. Aria was still dead.

Wren had seen the thestrals since his fourth year, after coming home from his great-grandfather’s death and funeral. He hadn’t thought much about them until he saw Yukon and Sparrow reacting to the thestrals early this year. Wren wished he could take their pain. He could deal with it. He seemed to be handling things better anyways. Maybe. Churning down behind Wren’s eyes wasn’t someone who wanted to drown himself in alcohol to forget, but the guilt-ridden conscience of someone who was forcing himself to stay sober through it all, a punishment to remember everyone’s pain. He should have done something. He knew Nim’s stepmother was abusive and manipulative. He had urged them to get out when ministry inquiries fell on deaf ears. But they weren’t fast enough. Wren should have done more. He should have done something. He could have just gone in and done the unpleasant work of killing said stepmother, whatever it took. He should have done it. Even if it took a few years in Azkaban, it was better than losing Aria.

But shoulds and regrets were meaningless. In the end he’d been useless.

setting Empty Classroom, April 2053 || with Eion, cats Dunce and Boots
appearance 5'8", fit, with remarkably nice skin aside from quaffle callouses || wearing Nim's sweater + dark jeans
status Feelings and thoughts

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Sometimes solutions aren't so simple
Sometimes goodbye's the only way
And the shadow of the day
Will embrace the world in grey
And the sun will set for you

✧✦
"Shadow of the Day" by Linkin Park, cover by Chase Eagleson

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Unused Classroom
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Wren
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Practicing Mind Magic
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope this helps

Eion raised an eyebrow when Wren rather brusquely claimed to be fine. After a second, he said again that he was fine. Eion nodded once, trying to push past Wren's Occlumency walls. Unfortunately, the Slytherin was a lot stronger at his walls than Eion was at knocking them down. Fortunately, Eion knew that tone of voice, as well as how his friend must be feeling. "Wren, just because you're a better Occlumens than me, doesn't mean I don't know what's going on. Aria was important to you, and she's practically part of your family. It's like losing a limb or... or a chunk of your soul.

"It's one of the worst pains you can experience, to lose someone. It's like time moves faster and slower all at once and you realize you've now gotta go the whole rest of your life without them to guide you. It's scary and awful, but you just have to know that you've got friends all around that are there too. I... don't know if it helps at all, but I'm one of those people. Even if you don't want to talk... I can just... be there."
                                                                His voice got quieter as he went on, a tear sliding down his cheek. He'd never experienced death quite as closely, but he had lost his mom and his whole way of life, even though it hadn't exactly been the best way of life. He signed softly, then wiped his eye. He never was one to really discuss his life, especially prior to Eme and Sena. Maybe someday he'd trust someone enough to speak about it.

addaellis

Mʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴡɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀᴡ Hᴀʟᴇʏ's ᴄᴏᴍᴇᴛ, sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ. Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴠᴇᴅ, sᴀɪᴅ, "Wʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ"
          Eᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀᴛᴏsᴘʜᴇʀᴇ
          Tᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ
          Tᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ, I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴɢʀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀʏɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ
          Tʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ sᴏ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, ɪᴛ's ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:15 pm

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

Quidditch keeper and captain || Cooking club critic and captin || Herbology club lollygager

Wren took some solace in his Occlumency walls apparently repelling Eion’s probing. Maybe not as much as Eion let on though--or maybe he just knew Wren too well. Eion offered gentle comfort, and said he was there if Wren needed to talk. ”I’ll be okay,” he muttered quietly again. He didn’t need catharsis. He needed repentance.

The surly Slytherin brushed off Eion’s comfort like he had all the platitudes since the tragedy months ago. But Wren knew from these legilimency practices that Eion had gone through loss and death before. That made it better somehow. Gratitude settled finally, and though Wren said nothing, he made sure Eion could feel his thanks.

“Your turn,” Wren said, turning the conversation away before Eion could get even more mushy and make Wren talk. ”I’ve noticed you call your parents Eme and Sena, even in your head. I know you’re adopted, but you’re definitely a Delacroix. What gives? Lingering attachment?”

Wren regretted his phrasing immediately. Eion’s stepfather had been an abusive drunk as far as Wren had discerned. His mom hadn’t stood by him, which by Wren’s recent perspective, made her just as culpable for the abuse, and useless at best. He paused. ”I didn’t mean that. I just...being a jerk.”

appearance 5'8", fit, with remarkably nice skin aside from quaffle callouses || wearing Nim's sweater + dark jeans
status Feelings and thoughts

✧✦

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Unused Classroom
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Wren
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Practicing Mind Magic
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope he doesn't hate me

Eion nodded once when Wren murmured that he'd be okay. A soft sigh came from the Ravenclaw, a little frown on his face. He could feel that Wren was struggling, but it was clear he didn't really want to talk about it. Maybe some day there would be some rest for the collective troubles of those affected. Even the ones that weren't directly connected to Aria were down, but hopefully they would soon feel better. Eion didn't know much about deaths of friends or family members, but people no longer being there... well.

Before he could speak up again, Wren turned the tables. He asked about Eme and Sena, then questioned why he did so. He was indeed very much a Delacroix, but it wasn't lingering attachment that made him choose the names. Eion closed his eyes for a second, trying his best to secure his walls. "I... I just do, okay? It's not easy for me to show... emotions and stuff." He looked at Wren, struggling to keep his walls up. Of course, he wasn't the best at occlumency. Most likely, Wren could feel the fear and frustration brewing.

He sighed again, biting his lip in frustration. Wren then said he didn't mean it, and that he'd been being a jerk. "No, it's.. all part of our deal, right? We have to try to keep up our walls and stuff. I just don't think I'll ever be good at it." He dropped his gaze to the ground, feeling a bubble of anger roll up, then dissipate. After a second, he took a deep breath, then continued. "I'm afraid that if I get too close, well, I'll lose everything. I know they're my parents and they'll love me forever and stuff, but I'm just scared that if I let myself fall, I'll get burned, y'know?" He shook his head, hating how childish and scared he sounded.

addaellis

Mʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴡɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀᴡ Hᴀʟᴇʏ's ᴄᴏᴍᴇᴛ, sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ. Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴠᴇᴅ, sᴀɪᴅ, "Wʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ"
          Eᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀᴛᴏsᴘʜᴇʀᴇ
          Tᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ
          Tᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ, I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴɢʀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀʏɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ
          Tʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ sᴏ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, ɪᴛ's ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:21 pm

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

Wren met Eion’s eye head on, probing mentally with a quiet ”Legilimens.” He eased up for a moment to apologize--or as much as Wren ever did apologize--for being a jerk about the question. Eion said it wasn't easy for him to show emotions. Wren resumed his mental poking, trying to figure out what Eion meant by that-- he got a brief flash of frustration, but not enough to understand what Eion was frustrated about -- His parents? His birthmother? The question? This practice?

“I get too close, well, I'll lose everything. I know they're my parents and they'll love me forever and stuff, but I'm just scared that if I let myself fall, I'll get burned, y'know?

Wren had an idea of Eion’s feeling. Nim’s glare the first time they met after ghosting him back in second grade made seven year old Wren inclined to agree with Eion’s sentiment. But seventeen year old Wren had well...people he cared too much about to deny. Friends.

“You just offered to talk. That goes both ways you know. If you want to talk.” He poked a little more, caught a glimpse of frustration and something darker-- fear. Wren made a little huff and leaned down, picking up Boots and plopping the cat into Eion’s lap. This is what cats were for-- comfort and hugs and feelings. Wren swooped his own cat up, petting her gently as he continued: ”Honestly, yeah. People are s**t. They leave you without explanation, they’re selfish and in it for themselves. And just when you think you can trust them, they betray you in the worst way. But sometimes getting broken means you can get fixed up better. Like legilimency practice. We might suck compared to each other still, but there’s a reason we’re leagues better than those other mouthbreathers. We spent time being vulnerable with each other and...got better that way.”

He held Dunce up and nuzzled her nose affectionately before flicking her ear. Dunce purred, and the ghost of a smirk crossed Wren’s face. ”Or...something cheesy hopeful like that, right?”

status Cats are good for feelings

✧✦

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:04 pm

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

seventh year || Hufflepuff Head Girl || halfblood animagus
Art Club marine artist|| Cooking Club head chef
Herbology Club co-captain || Quidditch manager

A flash of lightning lit up the sky outside and Weslyn jumped from where she was studying. She panicked for a moment before taking a deep breath. “Kenny? It’s time. I’ll be right back."

Weslyn headed for the transfiguration classroom and found her potion-- she hadn’t seen it for a whole month now, but it was finally time. She took a deep breath as another flash of lightning lit up the windows. She had started feeling a double heartbeat back in October, but then it had felt more like a triple-heartbeat and gotten headaches afterwards, so she wasn’t exactly sure. Maybe it meant she did something terribly wrong. Maybe it meant she was turning into a worm or hagfish or squid or octopus or something with more than one heart. She took a deep breath and checked the potion-- Blood red. The potion looked perfect.

With a relieved smile, Weslyn bundled the potion and quickly made her way back to Kenny. She hoped her form wasn’t a worm, but it was better than permanently destroying herself, and it was a little late to have second thoughts.

“Alright. Ready,” she said, a little nervously still. “Thank you for being here for me...Hopefully nothing goes wrong, but if it does...please get Professor Drage? And and...if it gets very bad, please tell Yukon and Mum and Dad that I love them.”

Hopefully it wouldn't get that bad. Her potion looked perfect after all, and she'd gotten the heartbeat feeling. But Weslyn still worried. This was her after all. What if the dew she'd added had seen sunlight? What if she'd added a little too much or too little of a potion? She transfigured a box into a bucket, and filled it with water, just in case she turned out to be a fish, or something went terribly awry and she set herself on fire. If she turned into a giant sea creature like a whale or even a dolphin....well they would have bigger problems. But she trusted Kenny to be able to solve them.

It was a little late to turn back. She had to see this through. Be just a little brave. Weslyn took another deep breath and squeezed the potato stress-ball in her bag a few times for reassurance. She set her glasses safely in her bag and traded the potato-ball for her wand. With a final breath as a human, Wes touched the tip to her heart. “Amato Animo Animato Animagus.”

Then she downed the potion.

Almost immediately, Weslyn felt the strange double--triple?--heartbeat that started in her chest and spread to her head. Except this time it felt like fire searing through her. If the heartbeat before had been a gentle sizzle of oil in a warm pan, it was now like someone had dumped water into the oil and everything was exploding--not onto her skin, but through her body.

There was a flash of darkness in her head and the image of many sucker-covered arms, like one of the deep sea horrors she’d built the masquerade around. She normally would have known the name of the creature, not to mention its habitat and behavioral details, but right now all of Wes’s attention was focused on maintaining some sense of herself through the pain. She felt like her organs were melting, each layer of tissue and skin and sinew lighting up like lava. And then there was a flash of magic, stronger than any magic she had ever cast before, as the lava broke like a wave on the beach.

Like a wave stretching across the sand before retreating to the sea, the burning feeling cooled and eased. Weslyn opened her eyes--giant bulging eyes sticking out of her head--and stretched, unfolding one-two-four-eight arms, and greeted the world as an octopus.

The octopus curled its tendril like arms around, grasping the potato stress ball and reaching towards Kenny. It shifted around in small, strangled motions. Octopi, it seemed, were not meant to be quite so dry.

setting Empty classroom near the Transfiguration room, January 2055 || with Kenny....maybe someone else.
appearance 5'2", petite || wearing glasses + knit cardiga and leggings
status Octopus thoughts

Tides will turn
Rest assured
‘Cause seasons pass
A new day dawns
And through the clouds the sun will shine
To guide you home into the light
Let us follow where rivers flow
Let’s see how far we can go
When it feels like you’re out on your own
Hear the voice that’s calling you home

✿❀
~"Anew" by Hollow Coves.

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:09 am
User ImageUser Image
xx❀ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Abandoned Classroom, Third Floor
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Heartbreak and Loneliness
xxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Thinking sad thoughts
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Why didn't they love me?

Winter break. A time when the school was finally, mercifully quiet. All her roommates had gone home to spend time with their families 'and to get away from their creepy, mean roommate, don't forget that...' Csuri shook her head, trying to clear it of thoughts. As much as she hated to admit it, her room had been too quiet to get much sleep. Between her shared room at Wool's and the shared room here, she hadn't had an empty room in years and years. But, oh well. Whatever. She had plans to take advantage of the empty hallways and find a safe, quiet nook away from everyone else. That way, when the school did inevitably fill back up with students, she'd have a safe place all to herself.

In her dorm, Csuri dumped out her school bag on her bed, textbooks, crumpled notes, and a few pens rolled out, and she plopped on the floor in front of her trunk. Despite being told not to, Csuri had packed several of her favorite books from Wool's (probably leaving at least the so-called "big kids" shelf barren) in her trunk. She grabbed a few well-worn Nancy Drew novels out, pushing them into her backpack instead. She also rooted around to find a flashlight, a soft blanket, and her plush cat that her grandma had gotten her when she was only three.

As she searched around for a free notebook, her small hands brushed over something cold... something glass. Pushing aside some threadbare clothes, Csuri saw herself. She was far younger here, and accompanied by the people she'd tried to forget as parents. As if by compulsion, the frame went into her bag too, followed by the pillow from her bed. After shoving her feet into her boots, Csuri slipped out of her room, then the common room on the hunt for somewhere safe. She wandered about half an hour, before finally coming upon an empty, if dusty, room. There were some spare desks piled up along one wall, but the rest was empty. It looked like no one had been here in forever.

It was perfect.

Setting down her bag, Csuri moved to pull a long table from the pile of desks, moving it to the opposite side of the room. The blonde then put her blanket on the ground under the table, followed by her pillow and Whisker Snuggums. She set up the books in a neat stack beside her comfy area, then carefully set up the photo frame there as well. Her flashlight was grabbed and lit, making a somewhat-useful spotlight under the table, even if the light shined under the door. She kicked her boots off and over into a pile with her now-empty backpack, then she crawled under the dusty table. This would work perfectly.

A small hand reached over to grab a book, but instead knocked over the precariously perched photo frame. crashhhh Csuri looked over, seeing the glass had split in three, separating her from her parents by jagged lines etched in glass. Her fingers gently brushed over the photo, tears welling in silvery-grey eyes. A small sniffle sounded, before the girl couldn't hold back the floodgates. Here, in this hidden away place she'd made, she felt so alone. Her parents probably didn't even miss her, and heck, the people at the orphanage probably didn't even notice she hadn't come home. A small sob escaped her as she curled up a bit, looking into the fake smiles of her parents. The photo always moved the same way. Smiles, a shutter flash... then her parents split apart to walk away from her. Little three year old Csuri, looking so hurt each time, a sad little frown falling on her face.

And there it had remained all these years. Hidden behind a mask of anger, Csuri was really just... a sad, lonely little weirdo, with no family that would ever love her.

{{Wearing :: Winter Woolens, currently minus boots}}
          Quote:

Bʟᴀᴄᴋʙɪʀᴅ sɪɴɢɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴡɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ғʟʏ
          Aʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀʀɪsᴇ
          Bʟᴀᴄᴋʙɪʀᴅ sɪɴɢɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ sᴜɴᴋᴇɴ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ
          Aʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғʀᴇᴇ
          Bʟᴀᴄᴋʙɪʀᴅ ғʟʏ, Bʟᴀᴄᴋʙɪʀᴅ ғʟʏ
          Iɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:52 am
User ImageUser Image
xx 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓂 ℐ? Astronomy Tower
xxx 𝒲𝒽𝑜'𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒? Syd
xxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃? Studying... probably
xxxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈? Can smells be cozy?

Cass had spent her year either high and having fun with Syd, or sober and studying or making time for hobbies. It sucked because she knew this couldn't last. Even if he had wanted their relationship to be more than physical, he was graduating this year. She knew all good things had to end, though, so she'd just enjoy it while it lasted. That day, they were supposed to meet in one of the empty classrooms to "study" and do art... though as it so often did, she figured it'd end in them having messy, passionate sex somewhere.

Cass walked into the classroom they'd agreed upon, using her wand to flip one of the tables upright, before she brought over a couple chairs. From her bag, she pulled out a small bowl of cookies she'd made to share with Syd. She also pulled out a few of her textbooks, her notes, and her favorite (slightly chewed upon) pen. Perhaps while she was waiting, she could just get a little studying done... He should be here soon enough, and he usually wanted to get high fairly quickly. This time, though, she'd brought some special brownies along as well, just in case that was on his mind. Cass cuddled into the hoodie she'd stolen from Syd's room after their last romp there, vaguely noting it smelled like he did... and that wasn't a bad thing...

{{Wearing :: Syd's Hoodie}}
Kiska166

Hᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀ ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
A ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ
Sᴡᴀʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ sᴀɴᴅ, ʟᴇғᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ
Mʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟᴇ
Wʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇᴅ! Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴇᴛ!
Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʀᴇᴍʙʟᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ɪᴛ
Aʟʟ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪs I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ sᴘᴇᴇᴄʜʟᴇss

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:12 pm
{{TRIGGER WARNING: Panic attacks, suicidal ideation, heavy emotions}}

User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Fourth Floor - Unused Classroom
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Heavy Feelings
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Panic
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? My head is so heavy...

I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση
Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ
вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη'
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ
gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Another busy day, another day of trying so hard to make sure everyone around him wore their smiles. Sure, it meant Tàmhas had a permanent mask of his own grin, but if it meant others could be happy... well, wasn’t that just his cross to bear? After helping some lost first years find their way, the brunette slipped into the library. It felt weird to slink in the shadows, especially across from the club he’d helped found. Too many times in that very room he’d listened to the woes of others, their worries and strife, conflicts they couldn’t figure out alone. But now, here he was, avoiding that bit of responsibility. He was so tired and just needed a little bit of a break and he still had a whole week before winter break would grant him mercy.

Inside the library, he set up at one of the tables tucked in the back, his textbooks in a little pile to attempt to hide him from the world. He tried to read, tried to work on studies, but his brain simply couldn’t process information. Instead, he pulled out his timetable, which was more filled out than empty. He had to add in more study time, more time to work on talking with people... but also somehow more time to handle the other million of his responsibilities. Maybe he’d try to find another co-announcer, since Nic was busy for half the games. It would help take a little weight off him... well. He didn’t want to drop that responsibility on anyone else either. A sigh left him and he shook his head. Maybe just a few minutes of a rest.

Just as he was about to lay down his head for a second, a voice called out to him. Green eyes glanced up, seeing a few younger students that often dropped by Healthy Haunts. They were all chattering excitedly, telling him about their plans, their excitement. They also asked him about a million questions, but he couldn’t figure out his words to reply. ”Hey, you okay?” The voice came from one of the kids, but their voice sounded far away, like Tàmhas was underwater. He blinked a few times, the world seeming to slant off-kilter. The other voices were still there, indecipherable buzzing. Pushing to his feet, the brunette knew he had to get away. Anywhere. He couldn’t be here anymore. He waved a hand over toward the others, wobbly steps leading him outside the library.

The pressure was building up, the only sound in his head now the pounding of his heart. Tàm stumbled as he walked, brain not able to focus on anything. His thoughts were scrambled, his brain unable to find purchase. Eventually he found himself alone in one of the many unused classrooms, and finally, he thought he could rest. Leaning against the wall, his legs gave out, dropping him like a weight onto the stone floor below. Tears spilled down his face, but even then, he couldn’t comprehend the emotions coursing through him.

The pressure was building up, his heart struggling like it was trying to push molasses through his veins. He needed a release. He needed an escape. Green eyes looked around the still-slanted view, colors and shapes distorting into a mess of grey. The only shape he could make out was the knife on his belt. It had always been worn by Áedán, but now it was on the nymph’s belt. Maybe.... maybe he could let out a little steam. Just a little pressure, then his head would be so much clearer. He’d be able to think, to breathe again.

Reaching down, he lifted the blade, the silvery steel glinting in the low lights of the room. It wouldn’t be much, not enough for pain... certainly not enough for the beyond. Just enough to get his brain back in order. His mind tried to rationalize, tried to find an escape method. His head was swimming, thrumming with pain that was building up. With a quiet sob, he slid the blade against his skin. As crimson slipped down, dropping onto the stone below like rubies in a darkened lake. But... but it helped. The world was a little less messy, a little softer and lighter.

He moved the blade, repeating the motion. Each time he did, each move he made helped his brain unfog a bit. Despite sharp pain in his wrist hand hand, he switched sides. He wasn’t as coordinated with his right hand, but oh well. The blade slid against his pale skin just the same. He let out a heavy exhale, the weight of the world floating away from him. Here in this room, this carmine sea, he was free. No responsibility, no obligation. He didn’t have to keep up his mask of a smile... Brown curls laid back against the wall as his eyes drifted closed. The sleeves of his sweater worked to try and absorb some of the mess, but he was content either way. Here, covered in his own blood, Tàmhas finally felt like his stresses were gone.

{{Wearing :: Cozy Sweater with rolled up sleeves}}
          {{OoC: PLOT REQUESTED & APPROVED - Post 1/?}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán

I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ мσνє ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs тσωη, ʙᴜᴛ єνєяуσηє ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɪs тιяιηg
          I sᴀɪᴅ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ωσякιηg συт, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ƒυcкιη нυηgяу, ᴀɴᴅ ѕcяєω уσυ, I'ᴍ тιяє∂
          I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ вιg ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ρℓαηѕ, sᴏ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ тιηу, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ мα∂?
          Iᴛ's ιηєятια, ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ωнαт I αм... I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ℓιƒє, ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ραηтѕ
          I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση ~ Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
          σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη' ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Fourth Floor
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Tàmhas
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Panic attacks and stress
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh my god, Tàmhas

It had been a very bright day and her eyes and head were hurting, Jesus, how did people do this every day? Even though she was wearing her sunglasses inside like a weirdo, her eyes still hurt from the sunlight. That was one of the downsides of being a half-vampire, after all. Unfortunately it was something she had to deal with on a day-to-day basis. She had spent most of the day in the library trying to study for her Transfiguration class, but every time she got into it, either she experienced another pang of pain in her head, or her sunglasses slipped down and she had to adjust them. Everything seemed to be against her studying. But everywhere else was so bright, so she couldn't study there. And the Slytherin Common Room was too loud. Just... ugh... She was just going to bed early. She had stuffed her books back into her bag and was heading down to the dungeons so that she could crawl into bed.

Walking down the hall in the fourth floor corridor, Hes pushed up the sunglasses and fiddled with the heart earrings she'd put in this morning to match her sweater. She was trodding through the corridor, head throbbing with pain, when a smell drifted into her nostrils. Her head suddenly perked up. This smell... it was one she'd smelled before and it triggered something inside her... something carnal. It was the smell of blood. Immediately, her mouth was watering. What the heck?! Stop... she thought to herself, trying to get her mouth to stop salivating. Hesperia sniffed the air again. If someone was bleeding, they probably needed help and Hes would do what she could. The brunette continued sniffing the air, following the delicious smell of blood... Ah, ********... stop thinking that... Why was she so hungry all of a sudden?

The smell of blood led her to a classroom with the door propped open a little, she was sure because of how strong the smell was. "Hello?" Hes squeaked, unsure of what she was going to find inside this room. She reached behind her to try and find her wand in her backpack while she pushed open the door. It was dark inside the room but the smell of blood was so pervasive that her mouth was salivating so much and her heart was pounding so hard. Her brain was foggy with the smell of blood, something her monster craved so dearly. Since the room was already very dark, Hes pushed up her sunglasses on her forehead. "Is anyone..." she started until she saw the source of the blood smell. Her friend, her first friend, Tàmhas, was here and he was the one who was bleeding. She could barely make out his normal scent over the overwhelming scent of delicious blood. "Tàmhas!" she screamed, shrugging her backpack off and throwing herself to the floor beside him. Her sunglasses flew off her head and skittered across the floor. "Are you okay? What happened? Wake up Tàm!"

She looked for the source of the blood, grabbing at his hand, which came away covered in blood. Her heart was literally in her throat and she was panting hard. The smell was overwhelming her and she leaned down almost instinctively to attempt to drink the blood. "Tàm what happened?! Tàmhas!" She picked up his other arm and saw it was bleeding as well. Quickly, she pulled her sweater up over her head and wrapped a sleeve around each arm, doing her best to tie them off and stop the bleeding. Every second he bled, her mind wanted to feed on him and she was struggling against the monster inside. "Tàm, please..." she cried, tears streaming down her cheeks as she struggled to stop the bleeding. If only she knew some healing magic...

Sʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, Pᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴡᴀs ɪᴄᴇ
          Sʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sʜᴇ'ᴅ ғɪɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʟᴇғᴛ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Iᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Lɪᴋᴇ Gᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs
          Sᴛᴀʀᴠᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴅᴏᴏʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs
          Kɴᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴄᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴋʏ, Sʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ʟɪғᴇ
          Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ
          Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ! Pᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Fourth Floor - Unused Classroom
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Hesperia?
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Panic
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? When did she get here?

I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση
Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ
вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη'
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ
gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

His head was finally feeling clear...ish. The thoughts were no longer racing, instead swirling around at a sluggish pace. He leaned against the wall, letting free a heavy exhale. Tears continued running down his face, splashing down on his blood-soaked sweater. He was tired, so tired, and he just wanted to rest. As his scrambled thoughts seemed to focus for a moment, registering that someone else was with him. They were asking for anyone... but where even was he? Last he'd remembered, he was in the library reading books... but this wasn't the library. Tàmhas glanced around, though the world was a little out of focus. His name was said, but it sounded a million miles away.

The voice.... it was familiar.... she asked if he was okay, what happened. "Ah.... Ah juist...." he mumbled, trying to push himself back up into a sitting position, rather than his slumped stature. When her hand touched the open wounds lacing up his wrist, Tàm instinctively drew in a sharp, hiss of an inhale. Oh, that pain brought his brain back to the situation at hand. A sharp hit sounded, but it took the teen a second to realize it hadn't been him that had gotten hit. He was asked again what happened, and he looked over with teary eyes. "Ah juist... 'twas sae.... Mah heid wis sae stowed oot, th' pressure wis awfy much. Ah juist coudnae handle it anymair! " He lifted his shaky hands, wanting to wipe away the tears with his sweater, but his hands were captured by Hesperia.

He slid back down a bit, eyes heavy and drifting closed. "Hes... Ah think we ought tae gang tae th' hospital win' noo..." He glanced over, his heartbeat feeling erratic in his chest. It didn't help that she looked to be somehow in worse straits than he was. He reached a hand out, confused when he noticed her sweater sleeves wrapped around his wrists like a heavy shackle. Oh man. It must've been worse than he thought. He squirmed a bit, trying to get himself on foot. It was an almost impossible task, but he was eventually upright. About then, his green eyes noticed just how much of a mess was spilled everywhere. He knew he should clean up, but with how tired he was, he was certain he'd mess up and cause more damage. Tàmhas took a shaky step, knowing he needed to get to the hospital wing sooner, rather than later. Even his nymphic magic couldn't help here.

{{Wearing :: Cozy Sweater with rolled up sleeves}}
          {{OoC: PLOT REQUESTED & APPROVED - Post 3/?}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán

I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ мσνє ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs тσωη, ʙᴜᴛ єνєяуσηє ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɪs тιяιηg
          I sᴀɪᴅ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ωσякιηg συт, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ƒυcкιη нυηgяу, ᴀɴᴅ ѕcяєω уσυ, I'ᴍ тιяє∂
          I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ вιg ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ρℓαηѕ, sᴏ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ тιηу, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ мα∂?
          Iᴛ's ιηєятια, ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ωнαт I αм... I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ℓιƒє, ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ραηтѕ
          I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση ~ Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
          σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη' ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff