[A] Cupid Hangover Event

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:18 pm
I would like to see something in the event for couples who want to breed. Not necessarily life mates or low lucks, but just the general populous who've decided who they want to make baskets with. c:

It could be that Cupid saw his reckless behavior and wants to even out the craziness, or something along those lines. ; 3;

Just any idea. <3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:06 pm
Wouldn't this be like a regular breeding raffle then?

They have those generally the 11 other months of the year, I'd rather see more Valentine's Day events like the BAS and raffles personally.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:34 pm
Sure they happen every other 11 months out of the year, but there's been... two? this month. Last I checked Valentines was for love and couples. Not a bunch of drunk people going to parties to find some one night stands. Although that seems to be the increasing theme. Don't get me wrong, I love the drunken singles idea. I'm just a little disappointed there's nothing for the couples who have been trying for baskets forever.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:03 pm
The point is that there are plenty of breeding raffles for regular couples. There are only a hand full of mixers. I could see that this would be a point if there weren't as many regular slots as there are. As it stands, there are not. I realize that valentines day is for the couples who are in love, but when it comes to breeding, they have more than enough chances. The singles who want to be reckless don't really have that without a lot of looking and planning. This way they can just toss out singles and see what happens.  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:08 pm
"More than enough chances" isn't something I would call it when there are people taking years to breed with a certain partner.

But I'm not saying REPLACE the singles mixer with this. Just add it at the end is all.

Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games