Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
Boys are Stupid Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vivioxo

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:53 pm
I just thought this might be a safe place to rant. I am bisexual, leaning more toward women. Pretty much everyone that knows me outside of Gaia knows this.

Guys in my area keep friend requesting me on FB and asking me out. I tell them no. They keep asking. I tell them I don't want a relationship/boyfriend. It's mostly that I just don't want a guy. I just tell them it's that I want to stay single.

They keep talking to me, expecting me to be interested in them. I tell them we can be friends. They get upset and mad because I don't want to be their girlfriend and claim I'm wasting their time.

So, uh, what the hell? Are guys just as ignorant as I've always been told, or are the thick headed ones just creeping on me?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:40 pm
OMG, those boys are barking up the wrong tree in sooo many ways! xd They make me laugh. Ugh, I hate boys who are like that. In my honest opinion, boys like that just can't get a clue and won't take no for an answer. I feel like telling you to post a notice that you are NOT LOOKING FOR A BOYFRIEND!! I would just keep telling them no however many times it takes until they decide to back off. So I agree with both of your statements. XD  

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Vivioxo

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:48 pm
I'm so glad someone else gets it. XD
I actually posted that I wasn't looking in my status and said that if that was why they added me, they could remove me from their friends list. Rofl. I also put it in a notice in my About Me on there. XD

I mean, seriously, how hard is it to understand that I don't want them?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:23 pm
i feel your pain. they never go away tho  

neko-sama91

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

14,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Millionaire 200

Edas Ronim

Angelic Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:01 am
Eh I don't have that kinda problem cuz I'm not pretty so idk what it's like. -shrug- rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:51 am
Im the same as Mistress...  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Edas Ronim

Angelic Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:22 pm
Feral Fallen

You're so cute! DX Don't call yourself ugly cuz you're probably cuter than me. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:44 pm
I demand proof! I bet you guys are adorable. O:  

Vivioxo

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:01 am
Feral Fallen

Liar! ~huggles~ You're the most beautiful girl in the world, love. Don't you forget it, either. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:18 am
I was raped by a guy before as I was coming out of school one day thats all I will say stare  

Kau The Haxer

Edas Ronim

Angelic Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:17 am
Vivioxo
I demand proof! I bet you guys are adorable. O:

Lol. XD The only proof I can give you is through my cell phone sorry. But I do have one pic that I uploaded on photobucket that's about it. I haven't gotten 'round to uploading anymore. -.-  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:19 am
witch hunter robin 11
I was raped by a guy before as I was coming out of school one day thats all I will say stare

Aw you poor thing! D: Well... can you really blame him I mean... ah nevermind, knowing me I might not make this situation any better. XD  

Edas Ronim

Angelic Fairy

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:26 pm
Madame Jenise Red
witch hunter robin 11

Aw you poor thing! D: Well... can you really blame him I mean... ah nevermind, knowing me I might not make this situation any better. XD

O.o  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:05 pm
witch hunter robin 11
Madame Jenise Red
witch hunter robin 11

O.o

I'm pretty sure she's saying you're hooottt.  

Vivioxo

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:12 pm
    ʟɛƭ'ʂ ɠɛƭ σɳɛ ƭɧɨɳɠ ʂƭɑɨɠɧƭ...

Guys like that make me laugh. Today in gamers club at my school theirs this bisexual guy that says that I should marry him. Now he is my bestfreind in many ways and he knows that I like girls. But he continues to ask me out and stuff. It's so funny. I love those kinds of guys. I tease them all the time. But having guys asking you out and stuff like that should feel good. I love turning people down cuase it's just fun to have poeple chasing after you. You should be happy. Untill it gets annoying... :/

...ƭɧɨʂ ʀɑɨɳɓσω ɓʊɳɳy ɨʂ ɳσƭ.xx

Our Secret Base

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces