Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ihatemylife.
  lololololol.
View Results

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:30 pm
Gah...
So me and my (now ex) best friend got into a super mega fight today. I was the one that started the fight, because I was pissed at her/disappointed with her.
(She and her boyfriend broke up last night and this morning she started going out with the guy responsible for her boyfriend breaking up with her, who mentally abuses her, who's called the cops on me and our other best friend, who lies about everything and makes it seem like he's the victim, who she constantly complains about, etc)
Because I'm a music junkie and I make videos, I need a song to convey how I feel. Which is basically...
Betrayed. Hurt. Furious. Second to him.
But yeah. Danny (the guy) and I have never, ever got along. I've tried, he's tried, we just DON'T get along. Mostly because he bullies Savanna (ex-best friend) and I wasn't willing to stand by and let him. She's been in love him for EVER and she can deny it all she ******** wants, I know. But he always saw her as a 'little sister'. Then she started going out with Josh and he was like "OMG I LIKE HER". Yeah, no. He just can't stand to see her happy/not chasing after him. But Josh broke up with her because she can't let Danny go and he doesn't want to deal with the drama (Danny was, and still is, spreading lies about Josh). The next day (today), Danny asked Savanna out and she said yes. When Josh found out, he was close to tears. Because he knows, as well as I do, that Danny will ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS be FIRST to Savanna. Whether she likes it or not.

Ugh...Songs? Please?
Also, no metal/hard rock/etc. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:11 pm
Even though I'm about to break you're holding me tightly in your arms. I'm afraid to go

Your poll makes me think of Hate My Life by Theory of a Deadman.

Maybe something like....How Could You by Saliva...or Gives you Hell by All American Rejects. I Don't Care by Apocalyptica is a little dark and I Hope You Die by Bloodhound Gang is hilarious.

I hear your voice in the dawn when everything will be nothing

Arashi Erina

Ruthless Hunter

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:42 am
Thank you for the suggestions! smile I'm surprised I didn't think of Gives You Hell...I love that song.
Keep 'em coming! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:33 pm
Seventy Times 7 by Brand New!
Its the best pissed off song to listen to while being pissed off! (:  

Agent Mallard

17. ✿ - - - Music, Series & Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items