Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Kayci's Home In The Sky 凱西的家在天空 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gems_Are_Precious

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image
Kayci walked up to the large door and pushed them open, it was a little after nine and the sun was down, darkness filled the castle until Kayci had lit some candles that illuminated the house except for some rooms with lights.

Gems_Are_Precious

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image

Daichi

Don't call me Chii..

Daichi peered over the edge, his tail beginning to fluff and his ears flattening against his head. This was abnormally high for him even though he wasn't afraid of heights it was the fact if he fell from this height it would kill him. He stepped away from the edge and over to Kayci.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:43 pm
"It's pretty, milady," Giac said lightly as Chestra hust stayed quiet. The flame inside Giac began to flicker more as Chestra seemed to get a bored look on his face. "He's tired. He's been healing people and teleporting a lot in that center. Are you hapy that Chestra fixed your arm up?"  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Gems_Are_Precious

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:43 pm
User Image
SHe looked at him, "Don't worry you wont kill yourself by falling over the edge." she said to him. She walked out towards the edge, "Watch this." she said smirking before jumping off the edge and diving down, only to be bounced back up by a net. She smiled landing on the ground on her feet, "See." she said.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image

Daichi

Don't call me Chii..

Daichi watched Kayci jump off with a slight twitch in his eye. He looked at Giac and nodded, "Yeah. Uh thanks chestra."He said.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Gems_Are_Precious

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image
"Okay. Enough with that and get in. Need to get you you're rooms yet." she said as she walked up the steps to the door, they were still open. She walked into the house and stood on the steps leading to the fourth floor.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image

Daichi

Don't call me Chii..

Daichi followed into the house, looking about the things inside. "Wow.. as amazing on the inside as it is on the outside.."He said.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Gems_Are_Precious

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:55 pm
User Image
"Okay, here are the rules, the third floor and west wing are off limits you guys. The second floor is a library, you may use it at anytime, as long as I am up. You must be respectful to everything in this house and most of all, don't be uptight, it harshes my mood.." she said to them.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:56 pm
"Mmhmm," Chestra mumbled softly with a yawn as his arms fell casually by his sides. "Gentle, Chestra! Remember you have a ghost inside this pumpkin-in-a-cage that doesn't like to be jostled!" Giac squeaked as what looked like a little fire demon's ghost appeared clinging onto the small flickering fire inside the pumpkin only to vanish again. "Sure..." Chestra murmured glancing at Daichi and smiling lightly at him. "It wasn't a problem. I like helping people."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:57 pm
User Image

Daichi

Don't call me Chii..

"There won't be any problems with me.."Daichi said before he reached his hand to his right ear and began to scratch behind it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image
"Alright, lets get you to your rooms." she said as she started climbing the steps to the fourth floor.

Gems_Are_Precious

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:06 pm
Chestra followed after her a bit sluggishly as he glanced at his arm where a red welt was now at since he had healed that girl from the center. His arm was hurting where he had healed Daichi and his leg from healing Hideki as well, but he didn't show it. Giac sighed softly as the spirit sat on top of the pumpkin. "I warned you. You know that a demon healing is a lot different from anything else healing. You -" Giac squeaked again as Chestra shook the cage casually.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image
"Stop it you two." Kayci said, not even looking back. When they reached the top of the steps there was a long hallway. Doors. Lot of doors leading to bedrooms of different sizes and shapes, "Choose any you would like." she said as she turned around facing them. She looked at Chestra, and then rose her hand, her palm facing the ceiling, "Come here." she said as she gestured him to come over to her.

Gems_Are_Precious

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:16 pm
"It's fine," Chestra mumbled walking over to her and giving her a smile. "They're battle scars." Giac let out a small huff as Chestra had repeated what Hideki had said earlier.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff