Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
It's been a while. o: Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mimikyuute

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:12 am
Hi! Uh.. if you don't recognize me, that's cool. This is my new-ish account. I didn't want to give up my old name, but I wanted something a little fresher for a while.
Old name was No Sex For You.

So, I was poking around on Facebook for the first time in a long time when I saw Lici and I was all ".... she's hot. Where did I meet her?"
And then I remembered you guys!
Okay, it didn't happen like that exactly, but I did see her and it reminded me of the Suites.

And all the memories.. I don't quite remember.

SO.
How have you guys been? : D If you wanna know about my life, just ask. I don't want to bore you guys unless you actually want me to.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:28 pm
Ahhh, there's nothing like Facebook for finding and remembering old friends. It's a little bit creepy sometimes how it will bring up people you haven't spoken to in ages and be like, "Do you know this person?"
Welcome back! Feel free to go ahead and bore me with the details of your life (:  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:24 am
HOWVE YOU BEEN!?
i keep trying to poke my head in here more than once every few months XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 am
Long time no see! ^_^  

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Mimikyuute

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:51 am
I've been good, thanks. : D

And just for Lici:

I don't even remember the last time I visited the Suites, honestly, so I don't know where to start!
Uh.. Well, I guess.. a year ago, in December, I got into a wreck that totaled my truck and gave me a nice concussion. Some trucker dude had stopped and pulled me out of my smoking truck, I was either unconscious or really out of it, I don't remember. I had to relearn my birthday and highschool was pretty non-existent to me at that point. I only remembered people who made a huge impact in my life or if they had spoken to me within a week of the accident. My memory is pretty bad now, worse than it was before the wreck.
I was never brought to the hospital because my dad didn't want to pay an ambulance. A nurse, who had stopped to help, found my phone and called my dad and when she gave the phone to me, he screamed "And how much is this going to cost me?!" And when he got there, all he did was curse and scream and blame me. He didn't ask if I was okay, if I needed to go to the hospital, or even what happened. It was automatically my fault. He basically screamed at me the whole ride home. He dropped me off at the house and then promptly left.
When he got back a few hours later, he finally asked if I was okay. But he was still angry at me.

The cop who had stopped at the wreck scene gave me a ticket for reckless driving. I hydroplaned on a ramp getting onto the interstate going the speed limit. A witness even went up to the cop and told him I didn't do anything wrong. He didn't ask if I was okay either, he just got angry when I couldn't tell him my name right after I came to.
I ended up having to get the court date switched because I had a college exam that day and he didn't show up for my date. But the judge made it clear that she would probably b***h at him for being such a piece of s**t cop.

Also at the time, I was playing some retarded MMO to pass the time when college assignments weren't taking up my days. My boyfriend and I enjoyed this game because I didn't exactly have a lot of time to see him, so he and I would play between classes, after classes, and just whenever I had free time.
Well, he was a pretty big douche bag, but I was all "whatevs" to it and stuff.
I met a guy in-game and he was fun. Whenever my boyfriend wasn't on, I'd be playing with the other dude, he enjoyed all the same things I did (mainly exploring areas that were WAAAAY above our level).
Eventually, my boyfriend found out I was spending all my time with my in-game friend and basically threw a hissy fit over it. Being the submissive coward I am, I decided it was best if I didn't see my friend in-game anymore. Come December, my boyfriend basically went MIA. And I confided in my in-game friend for the first time in months.
After two months of him ignoring me, never answering his door, never returning e-mails, phone calls, and even ignoring me when I called his work, I figured he was too much of a p***y to break up with me. I found a huge dead opossum in the middle of the road and got a guy friend of mine to put it on his door-step. My guy friend also decided it'd be fun to put a dead animal on his doorstep whenever he found one in the road that didn't have a collar/didn't look owned (he used to work for the parish, picking up road kill and generally cleaning the town up, so he's used to it).
Also, found out recently my exboyfriend was cheating on me, so whatever. I hope he gets hit by a flaming bus full of morbidly obese children.

So, come February, I was tired as ******** of all the douche bags in my town and it felt good that my in-game friend was always happy to see me. He eventually admitted to liking me and, basically saying "to hell with it," he and I dated for a while.

After months of spending every minute we had spare with each other, whether in-game or over some IMing service, in late June he drove 1,200 miles from Michigan to Louisiana to pick me up and then 1,200 back. I've been living with him ever since.

And that's pretty much my whole last year of life in a bottle. Nothing else happened. : |  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:40 am
Hey Kei,

I remember when you posted about the crash when it happened, dicks mad  

scrub
Crew

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:52 am
Man, I have no idea what to say to a post like that. I'm in awe of the strength of your spirit. You've gone through a lot, physically and emotionally. I think you were incredibly brave considering all that had happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:39 pm
I totally just pictured Clark Kent pulling you out of your car wreck, haha, I have been watching too much Smallville. But wooow, that's insane, so you got amnesia from it? That would be one of the scariest things to go through, having to learn everything again. A friend of mine knew a girl who got into a bad accident after she had finished uni and forgot the whole lot. Her degree was useless after that.
That's horrible that all your dad could think about was the cost :/ In situations like that, you don't think about the cost, you be grateful that people you love are still alive.
I hate cops, don't even get me started on them >_> Did you choose to fight it in court, or is that mandatory over there?

Lol at putting dead things on his doorstep, I didn't realise people actually do that xD Ugh, don't you hate when guys get all stupid and jealous like that? I have given up on online games, people just get too crazy in them. I say good riddance to your ex, it sounds like you'd be better off without someone like that in your life. That's pretty awesome that you're happy with the other guy and living over there with him. It would have been a good chance to get away from the negative things you've been through and influences on your life.  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

Mimikyuute

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:19 pm
Luckily, my amnesia was very slight, considering everything. I only forgot people who didn't matter to me and basically anything non-education related in highschool and a few stupid details about myself/my life. I still retained the knowledge I learned and I still recognized most of my friends.

I chose to fight.
My dad was going to MAKE me fight whether I wanted to or not, but I really wanted to and I had seriously hoped the cop would be there. Fat b*****d. I hate that man.
But, anyway, you don't have to fight. You have to show up for court, yes, but you can plead guilty and just take the charges.
Since I chose to fight and the cop was not there to oppose me, the judge dropped all charges from my record and told me she was glad I was okay and to enjoy my day. I didn't even have to pay court fees.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:48 pm
Well that's lucky that it was only slight. On the plus side, you could forget a whole bunch of bad memories you don't want to remember xD I'd like to have that for some of my memories.
That's good that the judge dropped all your charges (: Pity the cop wasn't there to see it though, lol. I hate cops, they should be spending more time catching drink drivers than trying to catch people doing as little as 2km/h over the speed limit. Less time harassing me for no reason would be nice, too.  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

Mimikyuute

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:53 pm
I've only met a few cops that were nice. :/
That's a shame, eh? The people who keep peace and basically have control over people are a bunch of douche bags.

I totally agree though. They should be out there catching the criminals and not preying on "speeders" and other people who don't deserve that kind of crap. >_<  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:08 pm
The name's familiar, welcome back!  

Aaditya

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:39 pm
Yeah it is a shame. I have respect for cops who actually help protect the community, but cops on traffic duty are a bunch of pricks if you ask me.

Are you still doing your awesome art? I miss it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:44 pm
For the most part, yes.

Been trying to find someone to make a website for my artwork and lots of other stuff, but both of my friends who've promised to do it have bailed after a couple of months of telling me "I'm almost done with it!"
So. Yeah. Now I'm toying with Dreamweaver myself trying to figure this crap out, haha..

ALSO.
HI SCRUB. <3
Yaoinut- Aw, thank you. :] I don't feel brave, I just feel free.
Aaditya - o: You look familiar too!  

Mimikyuute

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:00 pm
Hai!

Website building isn't too hard especially with dreamweaver and there are some good websites out there with free javascript scripts you can use for galleries, slide shows and stuff like that.  
The Suites

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff