Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [45]~ Newbie Training Centre ~ (under construct)
Guide to Level System

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:20 am
User Image

Welcome new members to ( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

I am your tour guide to the level system. My name is Nick_austin90, you may all call me Nick or Nicky. I am one of the seven Vice Captains of guildy. We vices are in charge of many things revolving guildy and by far I am in charge of level 1, the basic level needed to be achieve if any of you newcomers want your first reward. Before we go into details of the leveling system let us have a brief introduction about guildy.

This guild was founded by a gaian by the username bigman222 on December 5th 2006. If you search for this gaian you will find that he is now a normal member of guildy. In actual, bigman222 is bigman2008 as well as Doctor Blovem and EG-Captain. Our beloved Doctor Blovem who you see in the front page as a vice is actually the originator of this guild. The level system was one of the brilliant ideas he and the then moderators had came up with thus making it a trademark for our guild.

Thus let us begin the guide for the level system.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:40 am
You may not know this but guild popularity depends on the number of posts it has in ones guild. Thus begin our first lesson, what is a post?

Easy answer, what you are reading right now is a post. Every time you reply to a thread it is called a post. The more you post the higher your post count will be. Post counts are very important in a guild. The more you post the more popular it is.

Sometimes last year our guild was ranked the 7th most popular public guild in all of Gaia. Our total post count by all members as well as non members were 560,000 posts. We were down by a million post to the 6th guild. Today, you won't see the ranking just by clicking on guilds on the forum button. Today it shows which guild was being posted in at that particular moment.

Nowadays, our guild has been getting less and less post per day and sometimes there were no posts for a whole hour! We must change this. This was the main reason why th level system was made in the first place.

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:47 am
One famous question nearly every new member asks me whenever they can is: "How do I know my post count?"

For this question I beg you to go to Post Checking Guideline at the [50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED) subforum.

I have made a whole thread just for that reason and I beg you on my knees to go and check it out. It's the complete guide for it and I dub it "Post Count Checking for Dummies".

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:02 am
Right, now that we know the utter basic of posting and post checking let us move on to the main topic. Guildy's Level System.

We divide the levels by post counts per member (p/m). The highest post count per member as of current would be around 6200 posts. You can check who that person is if you want. The way we divide it is by 100 posts per level. Thus:

Level 1 = 100 p/m
Level 2 = 200 p/m
Level 3 = 300 p/m
Level 4 = 400 p/m

so on and so forth...

We have special rewards on specific levels. The first reward would be on level 1. For every member who had achieved this level we will reward them with 2000 gold hands down. It's a 20g reward for every post you made to get to level 1.

I need you all to remember this only, this reward is for everyone who are a member of guildy. The only thing you need to do is post 100 times in any thread in guildy and 2000 golds are your for the taking. Next, I will be talking on the subject of rewards in more detailed description.

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:19 am
It's time for your favorite part, the Rewards.

As I have mentioned on the post above, we have rewards for certain levels. The first reward was on level 1. Now, in the [49]█♥█ Level System █♥█ ™ Doctor Blovem mentioned a few things that were a tad bit outdated. Therefor I want you all to pay good attention to what I am about to say here. Meaning pay attention to this instead of the one in that subforum.

Firstly, the infamous level 10. So far only a handful had reached that level, meaning having about 1000 p/m. When guildy first started Blovem promised cash items for those who reached the mentioned level, today that is no longer valid. Level 10 members will receive 20000 gold only. Special rewards comes in level 40 and above. Simplified:

Level 1 = 2000 gold
Level 3 = 3000 gold (newly introduced)
Level 10 = 20000 gold
Level 40 = 80000 gold (special)
Afterwards;
Level 60 = 40000 gold
Level 80 = 40000 gold
Level 100 = 40000 gold

Total reward = 225000 gold

That is if you get to level 100. At some times there will be special rewards for members. Like level 40, in actual you will only get 40000 gold but as Blovem is now posting a challenge to all members the reward would be 80000 gold instead.

That will be it for the rewards' part.

[45]~ Newbie Training Centre ~ (under construct)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games