Freya Nightfell

Loyal Giver

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:41 am
User Image

Welcome! This is an 'Adventure' like RP. So I'll need Literate and Loyal RP'rs. Avi art and Anime pics are welcome. You nay use any character you'd like--even your avi! ...I use lots of Claymore references, so prepare for that.

Make sure your profile looks like the one below.

Rules: The usual. Don't cause trouble. Post AT LEAST 5 sentences. Give something people can work with. And have fun.

Rough Profile Skeleton:

[align=center][IMG](fullbody)[/IMG]

[color=]Name:[/color][color=][b] Your Name[/b]
[/color][/align]

[align=center][color=]Age:[/color][color=][b] Your Age[/b][/color]
[/align]

[align=right][color=] I'd like the think myself as[/color][b][color=] a skilled...[/b][/color][/align]

[color=][align=center]What's happened in[/color][color=][b] my past?

[/color][IMG](Facual image)[/IMG][/b][/align]

[color=][align=left][b]Your name[/b][/color][color=]
(Info)...[/color][/align]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:42 am
User Image

Name: Shevaun Haldane

I'd like the think myself as a skilled Swordsman.

What's happened in
my past?

User Image

Shevaun Haldane
was born in Hokkido, Japan. Shevaun- Also known as Phantom Shev' for her incredible speed, which leaves behind a brief "ghost" of herself whenever she moves, is rank 6 among the many swordsman known throughout the land of Japan. She appears to be very calm and makes a very good leader. While also seeming to be a young age. She is calculating and gives the impression of being severely loyal to the comrades, spouting off rules and regulations that must be followed, but it is merely a cover. Due to the fact that she nearly lost her mind while on a mission to hunt down and kill an Awakened Being that was once her closest friend, the organization she grew to be a part of marked Shevaun for death. Her mind was molded to keep her power under control, but she quickly realizes the truth after being sent on several missions to hunt down and kill extremely powerful male Awakened Beings; missions that normally she would not survive.

Shevaun continues on, however, pretending to be under the secret organization's control so that she can dig for any information the organization might be trying to hide. She travels around the world in search for exceptional comrades to aid and fight alongside. Against enemies she couldn't bare to battle alone. And to maybe even...find herself...

Freya Nightfell

Loyal Giver

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Freya Nightfell

Loyal Giver

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:44 am

User Image

Intro post~

Shevaun walked briskly toward
Nazerth; a town she had been assigned to for the first time. Shevaun hadn't been told what she would be doing or who'd she be meeting...only the time and place. Her abnormal blue eyes glanced around as she entered the gates of her crowded destination, and she was greeted with hard stares. People knew who she was and why she came, but they didn't like Shevaun. She wasn't like them. She wasn't human. She was a well-oiled machine that took orders. She killed when she was told.
Or at least, for now. Shevaun had shattered the confines of the flimsy mind she had been given and went to farther, better things. She understood more and she was slowly figuring out why she was created. And who ever seeks to destroy her...the organization she was from was most definetly corrupt, but she barely had evidence. She would have to dig deep and find others to rise against with her. Warriors just a strong as she.

Pausing and wiggling her bare toes against the gravel, Shevaun took in her surroundings. Hundreds of eyes were glued onto her. And she could feel all of them...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:45 am
User Image  

Freya Nightfell

Loyal Giver

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Freya Nightfell

Loyal Giver

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:46 am
User Image

Ș ℏ ℯ℣ ᾅ ů ℕ ⇥  ℋ ą ℓ đ ∂η ø

The green-haired woman stepped back to look over her shoulder. Her eyes flickered to the world about her. There were so many people...it would be hard to pick out who she was supposed to be with out of this crowd. She slowly continued on and headed for an inn. Shevaun hoped she could get settled in quick enough and not miss any possible comrades. As fast as she had ever done before, Shev' bought a room and headed out of the inn. She felt something. Her fingers wrapped around the pommel of her sword and she searched the crowd of people. 

Roleplay Forum :D

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games