Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Dream Big Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimillia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:21 pm
User Image
♪ Intro
♬ Story
♪ Characters
♬ Rules
♪ Applications  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:30 pm
User Image ♫- The Story -♫

Everyone has a dream. Being a vet and doctor even a mad killer. Yet some people have a dream to be Stars....

The Music Biz has been going down the toilet. Not one good singer or band has been put together in over 5 years so everyone has stopped listen to them. There is no more radio or theme songs for a t.v show. Know some teens/adults want to bring it back up. Make it known for the good.

With everyday that passes make music less known for the kids. Soon music might even be outlawed if anyone still listen to it. Can this group bring the Music back or will it be gone for ever?

Kimillia

Emperor of Outworld

6,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:00 pm
GlowinCondoms
User Image ♫- The Story -♫

Everyone has a dream. Being a vet and doctor even a mad killer. Yet some people have a dream to be Stars....

The Music Biz has been going down the toilet. Not one good singer or band has been put together in over 5 years so everyone has stopped listen to them. There is no more radio or theme songs for a t.v show. Know some teens/adults want to bring it back up. Make it known for the good.

With everyday that passes make music less known for the kids. Soon music might even be outlawed if anyone still listen to it. Can this group bring the Music back or will it be gone for ever?

I like where this is going. I'd love to know more!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:26 pm
The Characters

User Image - The Singer - She the one who helped make this big thing. She is crazy and always true to herself. Never takes drugs or smokes yet drinks. Her best friend is the guitarist and helped her come up with this. Taken Aya "V" Vinllina GlowinCondoms

User Image - The Drummer - Found next to a dumpster high on pot with the power to make anything she hits sound great. She's pretty great on and off pot she got to know her well. Taken Alice "Ace" Henlopen Akira Walker

User Image - The Bass - Known to hit and beat in the band. She can make up any lie and make it sound real. When she first showed up she thought it was going to fail but look at how big they have gotten. Taken Amelia May Hoffmann Risque Revolver

User Image - The Guitarist - Is known around as the "emo" in the group. Yes, she cuts but out of love not pain. She in love with the drummer yet thinks her best friend is in the with her. Taken Ainra Drakin Feral Fallen

User Image - The Manger - The holder of anything big. Really like a water boy (girl). Holds all the music sheets and keeps this group close with killing everyone. taken Dometie (Bunny) Forlase

User Image - The Backup - She might not be in the spot light like the singer but her voice is as good. She tries to ask to do some of her songs yet never gotten brave. So she sings backup or whenever the Singer is out sick.

User Image - The Fan - The number 1 fan for this group. Saw them practice the first day and fall in love with them. Well mostly the bass. She can't keep her eyes off of her. She doesn't tell anyone about them yet. And keeps them a secret.  

Kimillia

Kimillia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:33 pm
User Image
Rules!

* Follow the ToS Rules!
* Nothing of PG-16 please. (Go to PMs)
* Don't quit the band unless you wanna stop role-playing. We will replace you.
* No Cussing like crazy
* Act like a rock star ( A dream come true)
* NOTHING OVER PG-16!
* Make your post pretty!
* Always have your photo in it.
* No page stretching
* Be Nice
* Pm me if needed
Title Your Pm [Monkey Killers] With Profile.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:43 pm
Wanna be in a Band?

This will never ever change!
[img] [100x100] [/img]
Name-
Age-
Username-
Color of use-

Do You Wanna Be In A Band?

[align=center] [IMG] [Your photo here] [/img] [/align]

[color=YOURCOLOR] So yeah my name is.... [/color] [color=lightgreen] [Your name here] [/color]

[color=lightgreen] Oh! My age is... [/color] [color=YOURCOLOR] [Your age here] [/color]

[color=YOURCOLOR] What I play? Thats easy [/color] [color=lightgreen] [The Role Your Going after.] [/color]

[color=lightgreen] Music? I found it... [/color] [color=YOURCOLOR] [Bio here.] [/color]

[color=YOURCOLOR] Oh I hate...[/color] [color=lightgreen] [What You Hate Here] [/color]

[color=lightgreen] I love... [/color] [color=YOURCOLOR] [What You Like Here] [/color]

[color=YOURCOLOR] The person thats me... [/color] [color=lightgreen] Username] [/color]

Kimillia

Kimillia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:34 pm
Time.

Place.

Couples.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:35 pm
This band is....

Accepting/Open

Kimillia

Kimillia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image
Aya "V" Villina

What would you do? If I walked up to you. And I told ya how I feel.About ya now.

Aya sat on the couch letting out a small sigh. "Alright guys. I just called Show Box and they say we haven't booked a thing. Which is really bad because we need this gig. There going to call back but who was the one that was supposed to book it" Aya looked at everyone. "What can't say anything? Come on people! Speak up."

And what would you say. If I took your breath away. And I loved you everyday. The way I do now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image

”What I've felt, what I've known. Turn the pages, turn to stone. Behind the door, should I open it for you?

Bassist

〷〷〷〷〷〷

Amelia grumbled a bit. "Sure as hell wasn't me." She mumbled, a bottle of rum in her hand as she took a long swig of it. "I'm not gonna put that kind of responsibility on my plate, though I'm sure I'd do it right away just 'cos." Amelia added, leaning back from where she sat, straightening out her tie for a brief moment.

〷〷〷〷〷〷

amelia.may.hoffmann

"Yeah! What I've felt, what I've known. So sick and tired I stand alone. Could you be there, 'cos I'm the one who waits for you. Or, are you unforgiven too?”

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image

Alice "Ace" Henlopen

All I wanted was that far away feeling...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ace shrugged, a sleepy, lost look in her eyes as she glanced around, slouching herself on the couch. "Well don't look at me.. I'm just the drummer..." She tossed her hair out of her face and gazed off somewhere like she was daydreaming, though it could be the pot since it was hard to tell wether she was on it or not. She ruffled her already messy hair with her hand.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:48 am
Ainra 'Ra' Drakin

User Image

Ainra looked up from the small pocket knife she was turning over in her hands, and gave V a small smirk. "Not I. I don't remember who it was, but they failed epicly. I have to work on a new rift too. There's this awesome rift I got stuck in my head and I need to get it down before any of it is lost."

She pulled out her paper and scratched symbols onto it, each meaning a different note. She had developed this method to prevent other people from stealing her music and using her rifts and solos; only she knew what they meant. Ainra felt her ankle throb slightly under the gauze wrap. She had cut a bit too deep last night and she knew that it would bother her for a few days.

"Slice. Slice. Blood. No more pain, you won't have to worry about me...."  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:04 pm
User Image

Alice "Ace" Henlopen

Ace rested her head on her arm and crossed her legs. She glanced at Ra, watching her scribble in that stupid illegible language of hers. Man, sometimes I dunno what she's up to... She thought this to herself. She let out a yawn as she looked back at V. "Well, it doesn't matter if we're gonna do it anyways? I mean, really.." She frowned. She was tired and didn't feel like having an argument. She more felt like going for a smoke...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:34 pm
Ainra 'Ra' Drakin

User Image

Ainra glanced at Ace shyly and went back to her rift notes. She wanted to work up the nerve to really, really talk to her, but she was afraid to look like a fool. Besides, V loves her. Can't mess with the band like that. Ah, hell. Might as well bleed a bit more off... She thought bitterly and stood, grabbing her pocket knife off of the couch. "Gotta go for a bit guys. I'll be back in a few minutes." She told them in a chipper voice.

Ra knew that they probably knew, hell V knew for sure since she was her best friend, but if they didn't she wasn't just going to come out and say it. Ace would hate me for it anyways.... She went into the hall and out the backdoor into the alley. She picked the part hidden by the dumpster that Ace didn't practically live at when she was getting stoned. She glanced around and saw that no one was around, and lifted off her reddish brown shirt and leaned against the wall as she flipped out the blade and dragged it over her heart roughly, sighing as the pain brought her mind to a blissful silence. Ra panted slightly and moved it down a bit before cutting her skin again, the blood slowly beginning to well up in the first wound.

"Slice. Slice. Blood. No more pain, you won't have to worry about me...."  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:45 pm
User Image

Alice "Ace" Henlopen

Ace blinked at her as she left. Hmm.. She got up slowly. "Well, while she's out for the time being I'll be back as well." She didn't actually give much time for anyone else to say anything, but walked out the door and out of the building. She stopped and glanced around and, seeing her normal spot, she walked over and sat down, giving one last glance before pulling out her favorite little pick-me-up.

[ Cute how we immediately ran off to do whatever right? ]

Role Play's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas