Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
What's so bad about Justin Bieber? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thee Black Messiah

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:53 pm
Okay so right now I've noticed a lot of my friends are bashing Justin Bieber. Personally I don't care much for him as an individual but his music is tolerable to me. So I just want to know your opinion on this kid.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:57 pm
I find it odd how people can express so much hate for a kid who really hasn't done anything to hate. o.O; His songs aren't what I listen to but I don't bash his stuff into next week and whatnot. He's just another child star who got his big break. Nothing to get that worked up over. xD  

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

2Bpencil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:02 pm
Yokies
I find it odd how people can express so much hate for a kid who really hasn't done anything to hate. o.O; His songs aren't what I listen to but I don't bash his stuff into next week and whatnot. He's just another child star who got his big break. Nothing to get that worked up over. xD

Agreed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:05 pm
I too agree!! I personally think that people just like bash him and make fun of him because they are JEALOUS!! But seriously, I agree! What's wrong with him! It's not like he is racist or anything like that!!  

Peppermint Twilight

viper_353

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:52 pm
I agree!! It drives me crazy when people bash him--it feels like they're just doing it for attention or to fit in!! I don't buy his songs on itunes, but I also don't mind listening to them! It's not like his music is that terrible and he hasn't done anything horrible yet. It just drives me crazy when people LOVE to hate on things.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:53 pm
I agree!! It drives me crazy when people bash him--it feels like they're just doing it for attention or to fit in!! I don't buy his songs on itunes, but I also don't mind listening to them! It's not like his music is that terrible and he hasn't done anything horrible yet. It just drives me crazy when people LOVE to hate on things.  

viper_353

tokenlake

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:07 pm
he candian  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:37 pm
I could care less about him I just don't like how a certain set of his fans behave.  

Rona055

Lonely Phantom

29,615 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

momi milk tea

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:44 pm
many people call him gay in terms of appearance ((:  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:55 pm
I don't really listen to his music, but I have no problem with the guy. I just think some people overreact!  

Instant Karmaaaa

Hilarious Gaian

Gallery Of Suicide

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:33 am
I can't stand the obsession that tags along with him. I also don't like his music, I think it's annoying.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:54 am
I have nothing against him as a person and wanting to be famous, living the dream, and all that jazz.
What irratates me is child singers like him are constantly being shoved into your face if you like them or not, and being blown out of proportion with fan base. Everything seems to have to be insanely popular or not. I mean Nsync and Backstreet were huge but not this crazy insane. I mean come on I've see justin beiber toilet seats (not exaggerating saw em in wal-mart)
Now I don't think he does this, but it annoys me when they have such young singers who look like they are 12 dress and act like 20 some years olds, it's sick.
I have some 20 something year old guy friends who think some of these young girls are pretty and when they hear that they're like 12 they freak out..soo anyway yea (sorry went further than beiber)  

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

durpz1

9,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:59 pm
he's innoying.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:41 am
This is only my reason.
I really don't hate him......
I just don't like the fact that he got famous when there's so much people BETTER than him.
It's just... not fair, you know?  

LocoRoco626

4,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200

jjjgrace

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:51 am
The problem is not Justin Bieber
The Problem is his fan-base.
All the "OMG! I AM SO TOTALLY GONNA MARRY HIM SOME DAY!!"
Get a bit annoying after a while.

Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games